LOL 40DD to 34C? I lost the girls...hahaha

Options
Eyvette1
Eyvette1 Posts: 76 Member
This has been incredible so far. It is funny how making changes in your life, putting yourself first for once and seeing the changes in my attitude and behavior can really make a difference. Just wish I could get the girls back without the help of a plastic surgeon. LOL

Replies

• Amb1976
    Amb1976 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    ahhhh! dont tell me that! i only have 38's and dont wanna loose them at all lol.....so far so good tho....my bras are still fitting lol!
  • octopusami
    octopusami Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Ive been a DD since middle school.. I can't wait to lose some of the girls! I am putting off buying new bras until I can get smaller ones. My hubby might not like it as much but too bad. Right now any shirt I wear turns into a "boob shirt"... even turtle necks. I am looking forward to when people (men) look me in the eye again.
  • jongwoons
    Options
    haha!I must be the only one that wants mine GONE D:
    but wow!didn't know it was possible to go down that much! Suddenly I feel motivated.
  • traceytoo
    traceytoo Posts: 163
    Options
    LUCKY YOU !!!!!!!!!!!! I lost six stone and the puppies were the only thing that remain massive, well, they looked more like a water balloon than they did before, but hardly lost any inches there at all ... would love to be tiny :-(( with massive boobies, it's very hard to ever look thin ....
  • tammydspice
    Options
    I went from a 42DD to a 38B so far...hubby is not at all pleased!!! lol
  • BlessedMystique
    BlessedMystique Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I feel you! I went from 44DD to 36C....*sigh*
    But that means I have more choices for wear to bra shop :)
  • togden
    togden Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Ugh ... Im so excited to be on this weight loss journey but I cant lose my babies .... Ive had the girls FOREVER ... Im currently a 50F and have been for quite a long time.
  • Happy_JoJo
    Happy_JoJo Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    :) I wish I had that problem... I started this journey at 240...my girls are still in tact and I'm down 70 pounds. No change whatsoever and YES I am disappointed. Once I hit my goal, and have children I plan on have a reduction, it's always been one of my goals. Just goes to show you that everyone is different!
  • ashleyinthestars
    ashleyinthestars Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain. I'm not done losing yet but I've gone from a 48DDD to 40D (I am very glad they got smaller, I actually wouldn't mind being a large C cup) and they do NOT look pretty without the help of a bra :laugh:
  • Amb1976
    Amb1976 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    :) I wish I had that problem... I started this journey at 240...my girls are still in tact and I'm down 70 pounds. No change whatsoever and YES I am disappointed. Once I hit my goal, and have children I plan on have a reduction, it's always been one of my goals. Just goes to show you that everyone is different!

oh dont worry hun...after you have kids....them puppies will shrink :laugh:
  • Eyvette1
    Eyvette1 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    yep...hubby is not pleased with the girls going away but LOVES my new look. We are going out tonight and will be taking some new pictures. I will post before and afters this weekend sometime. I have even inspired people at work to join a gym and eat right now. It is too funny.
  • CarolHudson11
    Options
    LOL! You lost your girls and they're still bigger than mine! I've been a 34B for my whole adult life.
  • barefootbeauty
    barefootbeauty Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm a 40DD right now and I don't mind being a DD, but I'd wish the number in front was smaller!
    I think I was born with the chest of a 90 year old German mother of 17. Yeah.... I said it. LOL
    Thank you Victoria's Secret!! :P
  • julevasquez
    julevasquez Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    The girls are the one thing I can't wait to see go! LOL! :laugh:
  • jimrogers
    jimrogers Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow, that seems like a huge change from only 34 pound weight loss?

There's always some enhancements available at Victoria Secret's!

Please do NOT consider plastic surgery!!

Jim ( a guy ) lol!
  • ltowne
    ltowne Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I hope and pray that i loose some in the area too! I am a 38DD and have always wanted a reduction. Bathing suits are miserable and tops and t-shirts are difficult. I would love to wear those little "strappy camis" without the ugly bra straps showing!
  • julevasquez
    julevasquez Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Ive been a DD since middle school.. I can't wait to lose some of the girls! I am putting off buying new bras until I can get smaller ones. My hubby might not like it as much but too bad. Right now any shirt I wear turns into a "boob shirt"... even turtle necks. I am looking forward to when people (men) look me in the eye again.

Me TOO! :)
  • VezNo1
    VezNo1 Posts: 83
    Options
    This has been incredible so far. It is funny how making changes in your life, putting yourself first for once and seeing the changes in my attitude and behavior can really make a difference. Just wish I could get the girls back without the help of a plastic surgeon. LOL

When I lost a lot I was buying bras I thought fitted (36DD) but were actually totally wrong. A friend recommended I go and get measured at Rigby and Peller (they dont use tape measures) and they turned out 34 ff. I nearly passed out, but the lift and confidence in a really well fitted push up or plunge bra has got to be as good as the op without the pain.

Bravissimo are also good for fittings
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I've gone from a 40I (that's right, an i cup) to a 36C or D. The more I work out, the more they seem to shrink! I complain about it so much that my husband told me he'd buy me a new pair for Christmas. :laugh:
  • KWright76
    KWright76 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I went from a 38D to a 34B I wanted to lose everything else, but was sad when the girls got smaller. The good thing is when stores have bras on sale I have a lot to choose from. LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!