LOL 40DD to 34C? I lost the girls...hahaha

Options

Replies

• jrlenig
    jrlenig Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    42 DD to a 36 C, sadness, I think my issue is that I always had breasts even when I was thinner( note I did nt say thin I have always been on the bigger side). Now they are just shells of there former glory when I have a chance ( if they don't perk up with all the working out) I would like a lift!

Did I mention my sister who is in my picture album too who gained 40 pounds in a year and then lost it all, had no boobs before and she somehow got to keep her "fat" boobies, not fair, I might add.
  • ashley0616
    ashley0616 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I can't wait for my 42 Ds to go down! I miss my nice, perky 36 (full) Bs! I want my size 12 jeans and my cute, colorful, thin-strapped bras back.
  • laurenbausch
    Options
    Mine went down a good bit too! When I gained weight, I had GREAT clevage! I used to wear smaller bras to make them look bigger (Hooters girl advice), and now those smaller bras are too big! Like if you're a 36C, wear a 34B. . .My fiance' swears they still look great, but I totally feel deflated. I never had large breasts; I have booty. I just wish my butt were a little smaller. If I lost the junk in the trunk my fiance' might be a little upset though.
  • sexylonglegs
    Options
  • jongwoons
    Options
    laurenbausch: My mom thinks I shouldn't, but I can't wait to lose the booty either~:laugh:
  • pattydo
    pattydo Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    for all of us who have had "the girls" since middle school, we feel your excitement and celebrate your victory, WAY TO GO!!!
  • ajwall3
    ajwall3 Posts: 187
    Options
    Your story isn't one you're happy with - but I'd LOVE to have that result! I'm a 34C now and I'd LOVE to be back at a 32B. I HATE my 'girls'. LOL Your situation gives me hope that mine can take a hike too! Ever since I had my daughter they've exploded.... so overrated in my opinion!!! Can't wear low-cut tops at all w/out showing SOMETHING... while my flat or near flat chested girlfriends don't have to wear cami's underneath their low cut shirts b/c regardless - they don't show anything! Hopefully I can loose mine!
  • louisee294
    louisee294 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    My boobs are the only thing i'd like the keep! they are only a 36 B now, I can see me being an A cup when all my weight has gone :(
  • danniwhit
    danniwhit Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I have had a big chest as long as I can remember even when I was thinner. I am currently a 38DD, atleast that is what i buy and they don't always fit well so I think its bigger i just refuse to buy bigger bras. I am hoping they don't go down too much but I would like them to be a little smaller. I think it would be weird to see myself with anything smaller then a C. LOL.
    For the ladies losing breast sizes....do they get droopy? A little TMI I know...but mine already are a little bc of the size and I have been worrying that losing weight will make them just kinda deflate.... haha weird question I know....not sure if anyone wants to answer :)

Are there exercises that can be done to help to strengthen those muscles so they aren't "ruined" so to speak?
  • chunk3y_m0nk3y
    Options
    Wish i had the problem of having big boobs!! Im only a 38D and thats a small 38D. I am trying to get this weight off and im not looking forward to loosing my girls!! I have 3 kids and the girls dont look like they did b4 i had kids and now they will shrink even more. If only I could get my fat from my stomach put up in the girls without surgery so i could kill 2 birds with 1 stone. HmMm..........
  • leahmcdonald
    Options
    I went thru the exact same size difference with my weight loss. THey didnt only get smaller but look "deflated"
  • WattsJA
    WattsJA Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I lost mine too!!

(Of course since I am a guy .. that was a good thing!) lol
  • trish2011
    trish2011 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I've always had a large chest. When I was 130 in highschool I had a nice body, but like many young women I was embarassed to have such a large top. I've often thought of what I'll look like once I drop the weight.... (I could use a 120 lb loss... ) I seriously would want to get them lifted.

Has anyone here had a lift?
  • louisee294
    louisee294 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I lost mine too!!

(Of course since I am a guy .. that was a good thing!) lol

haha :) good work x
  • Amethysta79
    Amethysta79 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I want to get smaller up top too! They make me looke bigger than I am & I can't get tops or suit jackets to fit!

I think I'm about a 36DD at the moment & it's hard to get bras that don't look like something a Russian shotputter uses to carry her balls haha!

Plus bikini shopping is a nightmare. They come in clothes sizes so although I'm a size UK 12-14, the bikini's in that size don't fit!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I really WISH mine would go away. In 50-ish pounds I have gone from a 44F to a 38G. :sad:
  • mwkinney
    mwkinney Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I really enjoy this conversation :)
  • riley711
    riley711 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    So far, I've gone from DD to a plain D cup, but it looks like I'm on my way to a C cup. I'd prefer to stay at the D cup, but if it's a choice between losing weight and losing the girls, or keeping the girls and keeping the weight, I would much rather lose the weight and the girls!! :blushing:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    that was one of the first tings to go for me lol. I am like 32 A nowadays lol.
  • snowsflake
    snowsflake Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    46DDD to 38DD and I'm so happy...I looked like I had twin bald men up in my shirt! Now I feel like I look normal...might have to have a lift to help out the girls once I'm done loosing weight...they look like deflated balloons outside the over-the-shoulder-boulder-holder...HA! :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!