LOL 40DD to 34C? I lost the girls...hahaha

Options

Replies

• quara
    quara Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    When I lost a lot of weight a few years ago, I went from about a 40DD down to an A cup! They were the yuckiest-looking deflated things you've ever seen. It was horrific :P Luckily my chest was the last place I lost weight from, and the first place I put it back on. I'm at a D again, but would NOT mind being a B or a C so I can find shirts that fit!!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: I went from a very full 38 d(almost a dd) to barely filling a 36 b..i have some room the spare in there
  • Sarahbear83
    Sarahbear83 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Just think of it this way: Your new, smaller body will look more proportionate with new, smaller boobies.
  • sshruff1
    Options
    I'm with everyone that is happy to see the girls get smaller. I'm a 42DDD at the moment and am looking forward to being smaller. I hope I can get back to my normal 36C and feel comfortable in a bikini again!
  • xxMsComptonxx
    Options
    This made me smile!
  • BughaBear
    BughaBear Posts: 201
    Options
    I still havent lost anything up there but hubby doesnt want me to lose them either right now IM 42DD he says u can keep doin what ur doin lose ur belly whatever u want to plz dont lose my friends lol
  • classyleo77
    classyleo77 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    This has been incredible so far. It is funny how making changes in your life, putting yourself first for once and seeing the changes in my attitude and behavior can really make a difference. Just wish I could get the girls back without the help of a plastic surgeon. LOL

When I lost a lot I was buying bras I thought fitted (36DD) but were actually totally wrong. A friend recommended I go and get measured at Rigby and Peller (they dont use tape measures) and they turned out 34 ff. I nearly passed out, but the lift and confidence in a really well fitted push up or plunge bra has got to be as good as the op without the pain.

Bravissimo are also good for fittings

I did the same thing. Definitely get measured when you when reach your goal weight. I was squeezing into a 38ddd or 40d (when I started I was a 44dd.) When I went and got measured I was a 36G! I didn't even know that was a size. The diference in a well fitting bra is amazing.
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I am SO happy that I lost a bit of "my girl" haha
    Gaining weight had brought me up to a 40D & now I'm back into my lovely 36Bs :happy:

...however, I feel like they don't look that much smaller because the rest of my body is smaller too, so they look pretty much the same proportionally...
  • Tricia82
    Options
    Ive been a DD since middle school.. I can't wait to lose some of the girls! I am putting off buying new bras until I can get smaller ones. My hubby might not like it as much but too bad. Right now any shirt I wear turns into a "boob shirt"... even turtle necks. I am looking forward to when people (men) look me in the eye again.
    I totally understand the "boob shirt" I am also a DD and it really is not as much fun as everyone thinks I can not wait to lose a bit in that area for sure! I once was a C in high school and I would be so happy and comfortable to get back to that size it would be fantastic!
  • jdmacfam
    Options
    I can't wait to lose more of my "girls" either. They have slimmed down a bit but not enough to wear I will go out and try on new bras yet. I'd like to be a nice 36C and right now I'm at a 42D. I'd also like to go and be measured by a professional. I hear that makes all the difference. Most women wear the wrong size bra.

I can't wait to have options when choosing a bra!! Oh, and wear cute shirts w/o having to worry about looking trashy!
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    :) I wish I had that problem... I started this journey at 240...my girls are still in tact and I'm down 70 pounds. No change whatsoever and YES I am disappointed. Once I hit my goal, and have children I plan on have a reduction, it's always been one of my goals. Just goes to show you that everyone is different!

oh dont worry hun...after you have kids....them puppies will shrink :laugh:

Mine grew when I had kids lol. I started at a C and after 2 kids, they're a DDD
  • hollyb9871
    hollyb9871 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Oh Ladies I feel your pain! I am in the "i hope they go away camp"! I was a 34D through high school then up to a DD then I had children, after the first two they wen t back down to a DD after the last two they did not. I am a 36F at 144 lbs. I so hope they go away. They cause a lot of back pain, as well as not being able to wear certain things without looking trashy. Swimsuits are a horror to shop for and buying the right size bra costs as much as the national debt.! Would love to shop at Victoria's Secret and spend a measly $35 on a bra but no mine must be made of some space age material and typically costs around $70! UGH
  • elfward
    elfward Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm in the "want to keep them" camp! I'm a 34E, and have been for the last 3 years (when I got properly measured - like R&P, not with measuring tape, but by sight - those ladies are amazing!) My back size (34) hasn't really changed much in the last 15 years, and I hope I don't lose much up top! I'd feel I'd lost my identity...
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    LOL! You lost your girls and they're still bigger than mine! I've been a 34B for my whole adult life.

Pretty much the same here. In some, I wear a 36B, but that's just from back-fat, and the bands are getting loose on them.

On the bright side, as my husband said, "They're in the same place as they were when we met 11 years ago." And I never have to worry about getting a black eye while jogging. So small boobs are not so bad. :smile:
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    Me too - I was a 38D - and now I"m a 32 B on a good day. Still buying the 32C Bra as Victoria Secret has great push up ones :) Last time I lost weight I still had them, my husband is thinking of buying them back :)
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    haha! im down to a 34C from an F! yippie! ive always been 32d which i was happy with . so im not complaining! my hubby however is not tooo pleased! lol
  • moniqueluv
    moniqueluv Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm also in the want to shrink category. I've been a D cup since high school pretty much and now i'm a DD. If I can get back down to a D that would be awesome. If miraculously I can get even smaller, that would be even better! :happy:
  • megan_mp
    Options
    As someone who's started out with 'bigguns', I am happy to say that I did have to buy a smaller bra, but when you unleash the girls from their comfy bra home, they stretch out to their natural size, a 38 LONG.

I think their goal is to have a party with my belly button and they're damn close.
  • Sara1978
    Sara1978 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I wish mine hand been bigger to start with these days. ;)

I'm down from a B cup to an A. Granted, they're pretty proportionate, but still-- I liked the B! I bought a push-up bra for the first time in my life earlier this week, lol.
  • aling01
    aling01 Posts: 163
    Options
    you know what's wierd is that when i lost weight i went back from a c to a d...and it took me forwever to figure it out! and its because your boob measurements minus the measurement of underneath your boob is what determines your cup size. so of coruse if you lose weight, that rib cage section (i dunno what its called) is shrinking more so than the boob itself. Like I know my boobs are shrinking cause my back doesn't hurt as bad. lol.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!