Options

Replies

• workingoutforit
    workingoutforit Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Please add me! :)
  • socalXbabe
    Options
    I lost about 125 lbs last year and unfortunately gain some back. I was introduced to this site and I'm gonna give it a try. Gonna re take off the 30 I put back on plus some! Anyone feel free to add me. :)
  • DonnaCastanon
    Options
    Just started back and looking for friends who can hold me accountable. Broke some ribs after accident and struggling with weight and exercise. Add me as a friend if you want to help and I will hold you accountable if you need it.
  • JessicaZen
    JessicaZen Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me always looking for new support and friends:flowerforyou:
  • booboox94
    booboox94 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Would love some new active friends! Feel free to add me :)
  • j624632000
    j624632000 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Julie and I wish to add friends for inspiration. I was on Weight Watchers and lost 55 lbs. I decided weight watchers was not working for me anymore and I found myfitnesspal.com. Since August I have lost 19 pounds. I am having great success with it but I need more friends to encourage me on for the last 45 lbs I have to lose. I will take any help I can get to help me achieve my fitness goals.
  • Sstargazer83
    Sstargazer83 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me please, I need some more active friends :)
  • nancyallen7127
    Options
    Am interested in a group of friends who like walking and doing exercise DVD's. I don't do really hard workouts, but I love walking and walk at a fast pace. Need to do my workouts so I will continue to feel good and not gain any weight!!
  • Leslie715
    Leslie715 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Friends are always a good thing on here! :)
  • flippedoutmum
    Options
    I have ONE mfp friend only and she's awesome!! Just like me, she's also a fitbit user - so I would LOVE more friends please who are also fitbit users.
    Thanks for the opportunity to ask! :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • ellenoh2003
    ellenoh2003 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me to share support. Moaning at myself is not helping!! Looking to lose at least 14 pounds but at this rate I would be happy with 2 or 3 as it's just not moving :( metabolism used to be superfast and was the same weight without trying for 14 years. Things have seriously changed.could do with any help! Thanks in advance
  • rosepeppercreek
    rosepeppercreek Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm new!! And good at motivating others. :) I'm also very enthusiastic, and I have good recipes to share.
  • Leo7777
    Leo7777 Posts: 25
    Options
    You can add meeeeeeeeeee : )
  • 1fitness1fitness0fitness
    Options
    Hi! I'm new and excited to gey started! Yay!
  • nakz00
    nakz00 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey just restarted 3 weeks ago- I've only lost a pound! :sad: :sad: I've lost 13lbs in a month before on Slimming World so I know I am massively underachieving, just so hard to get back into the flow of things! I have a lot of work to do as I have just over 60lbs to lose.

In need of new friends, to like my exercise and food progress, motivate me when I'm slacking, also anyone that knows great healthy recipes would be greatly appreciated! I can also do the same!

• hotmamajenE
    hotmamajenE Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    It's always fun to make new friends! :flowerforyou:
  • ladyvee1986
    Options
    New to this.. wish me luck????
  • lisainpotown
    lisainpotown Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Add me! I love to connect with new people and share weight loss success so we can get healthy together!
  • Terri6627
    Terri6627 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm super down :) I have an open diary and 8-10lbs to go :)
  • Sparklever
    Sparklever Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Happy to be added!! :smile: :flowerforyou: