Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• Colt_Luger
    Colt_Luger Posts: 12 Member
    Please add me - thank you.
  • Feel free to add me too, I'm looking for some new friends to help motivate :)
  • shadyj26
    shadyj26 Posts: 102 Member
    I'm always looking for more support.
  • millietillie16
    millietillie16 Posts: 2 Member
    Im new to mfp. I have been trying to lose weight for a long time. I need ppl to give me encouragement because right now im stuck and can't get over this plateau i guess im not trying hard enough or something
  • ylvak94
    ylvak94 Posts: 32 Member
    Add me too if you like!
    You can never have too many friends on this site, I'm online every day and read everything that is posted :)
  • JessicaRoss27
    JessicaRoss27 Posts: 8 Member
    I dont know how to add people can someone tell me?? and yall can add me as well :) thanks
  • Csy4242
    Csy4242 Posts: 210 Member
    Feel free to add me!
  • maxwitbeck97
    maxwitbeck97 Posts: 1 Member
    active and friendly. lookin for some motivation :D
  • Hello all! I am a 43 year old wife and mother looking to lose a few (ok, 50) pounds. I am not delusional and do not want to be a size 0, I just want to feel good in my body. Any support would be appreciated and I would be happy to return the favor!!!:smile:
  • new here thought adding this to my dieting plan might help i havee been excerising 6 says a week for 3 weeks with no resultsmabye someone here has a similar story
  • bree198907
    bree198907 Posts: 1 Member
    Add me! I need motivation and encouragement. I will also do my best to motivate my fitness pals. Thank you! :smile: :smile:
  • laurenweird
    laurenweird Posts: 11 Member
    I wouldn't mind a few more friends!

Particularly those in the UK like me :)
  • BananaAssassin
    BananaAssassin Posts: 44 Member
    Add me for inappropriate statuses with too much profanity!
  • NickDoesFitness
    NickDoesFitness Posts: 112 Member
    Throw us an add then guys! Let's keep each other motivated!!

Peace!
  • Evening!!

I'm Ash, ran the London marathon this year in a very slow 5 hours 20 mins but lost lots of weight on my journey todoing it using this app. Now I'm back, started training for manchester and edinburgh marathons next year in a hope of going quicker! Looking for friends on the ap to keep me motivated!!
  • shezzatruth19
    shezzatruth19 Posts: 10 Member
    I've been a member for ages but seem to be constantly failing at this. Need some more friends to be strict with me and keep me on the right track. Tomorrow I am starting again. And I can do it. :/ 14st 10 lbs. Am 5"7 looking to be 10st 7lbs. Long way to go.
  • LazyCatPame
    LazyCatPame Posts: 112 Member
    If you don't mind me being an hermit that swears as a sailor, feel free to add me
  • workingoutforit
    workingoutforit Posts: 6 Member
    Hi! I'm Kayleigh! I technically made this account last year but I haven't really been using it. Anyways, I hope to make some friends on here :)
  • NickDoesFitness
    NickDoesFitness Posts: 112 Member
    me me me me me me me me! :P
  • workingoutforit
    workingoutforit Posts: 6 Member
    Please add me! :)