Feel free to add me!
  • Haltermania
    Haltermania Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    feel free to add if you want to make new friends
  • mbailey423
    mbailey423 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Just joined and don't have any yet....looking forward to getting some friends here. Feel free to add me

Thanks!

Matt
  • SalinaMatheis
    Options
    Would like motivational friends in helping me stay positive on the right track!!!
  • shelly4113
    shelly4113 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • PurpleGoddess92
    Options
    Yep the more support the better! Feel free to add me - and if you're having the crappiest day, i can almost guarantee to get you laughing :D
  • annamccann2011
    annamccann2011 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would love to make new, motivational friends on here! Please send me a request! :)
  • Livaid101
    Livaid101 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just joined MFP 10 minutes ago, Iooking for motivated people to share our weight loss journeys.
  • Heart_Fit
    Heart_Fit Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi, Add me...Always looking 4 new people to share ideas n motivate each other on this forever journey! :):smile:
  • nerdfitquest
    nerdfitquest Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Always happy for more friends! Add me!
  • michellebutler73345
    Options
    Looking for new friends , please add me !
  • dutaun
    dutaun Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hit me up
  • missbethea
    missbethea Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I definitely need more active friends!
  • tali_89
    tali_89 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys, looking for some supportive buddies on here - please add me as I will definitely support back :) I've fallen off the wagon a couple of times and looking to return to my original weight that I lost after months of hard work
  • Hedgehog182
    Hedgehog182 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey there!

Nine days in now; looks like I'll be here a while. Lurking kind a rude after the first couple of weeks - so here I am... Long way to go!
  • LauraDerp
    LauraDerp Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I for sure want more friends! I love seeing status updates and weigh ins :) I've been tracking for almost 80 days now and I'm not going anywhere any time soon. I have about 105 lbs more to lose but I enjoy seeing everyone work towards their own goals, if it's to maintain, lose, or even bulk up :)
    101810191020 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I want to meet new people :)
  • aspediac
    Options
    Hello!! Just joined and know I will not be able to do this solo! Would love any and all advice from those who have been successful!