what are the foods your glad you dont like?

Options

Replies

• hill8570
    hill8570 Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    I dislike most fried veggies. And I don't think I've ever met a nut butter I liked. Most mayo concoctions are also pretty nasty (straight "real" mayo on a sandwich is OK in limited quantities, but something like cole slaw is ewwww!).
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Seafood, most of it looks :sick: anyway!
  • jennym194
    jennym194 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Red meat, I will eat it if it is the only thing like at a barbecue, I've worked at a Wendy's for 2 years and have never ordered a burger for myself.
  • JustFindingMe
    JustFindingMe Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Ketchup ( Even the smell makes me shudder )

Artificial banana flavored anything

Under-cooked egg yolks
  • blackcloud13
    blackcloud13 Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    With the massive exception of chocolate and ice cream, and most cakes and biscuits(!), I dislike all sweets/confectionery. And all fizzy drinks.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Glad I don't like liver and cauliflower cause they are just nasty
  • holagatita
    holagatita Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    most chips, chocolate and beer (I have to super be in the mood and no other options before I eat fast food)
  • hyg99
    hyg99 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Just thought, I love chocolate, love ice cream, absolutely hate chocolate ice cream
  • GingerLolita
    GingerLolita Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Alcohol, soda, red meat, fried food, dark meat
  • Schnickelfritz7
    Schnickelfritz7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    artichokes
    eggplant
    white sauce
    white or milk chocolate
    marshmallows
    canned meat (tuna is okay)
    cheap, fatty bacon (nothing but torture - tastes good, but wait for the heartburn!)
    egg substitute
    white flour
    donuts
    margarine
  • mbailey423
    mbailey423 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Any hot dinner type food that has fruit in it

Burger King / Mcdonalds. ( although I did like those deep fried apple pies they had when I was younger )

Doughnuts
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I'm really glad that I don't care AT ALL for chips, crackers, or pretzels, and am mostly just "meh" about french fries and similar things (onion rings, tater tots, etc). I could never eat any of that again and be completely satisfied. I do eat tortilla chips and crackers occasionally but I never have a desire to overeat on that stuff.

I am a sweet tooth person so I'm glad I'm not ALSO a salty snack person. I feel like it just halves my temptation & cravings ;-)

I don't eat low carb or Paleo or anything like that -- so bread is not taboo for me, but I'm still glad that for me bread's not that exciting/appealing and I don't crave it in large quantities or demolish the better part of a loaf when I bake fresh bread at home. It just makes things way easier!

There are still a TON of restaurants I love, including some fast food places but I'm happy that several restaurant names hold NO appeal at all for me -- McDonalds, Jimmy Johns, Quiznos, Pizza Hut, Papa John's, Long John Silver's, Krispy Kreme, Macaroni Grill, Red Robin, Chili's, Ruby Tuesday, Olive Garden...and more recently added Arby's to that list (I hadn't been in a couple of years and hated it much to my surprise when I revisited). Since I still struggle sometimes with caving to the yummy convenience of restaurant meals it's kind of nice to cross a lot of them off the list of what I crave.
  • jyogit
    jyogit Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I love chocolate ..not all.. but i can't eat anything chocolate flavoured or anything that smells of coffee .. hate coffee.
    parsnips and celery also turn my stomach
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    sweets - one little bit and I am good for a year
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I am not at all interested in burgers, wings, ribs or any of that sort of food.
    I can happily live without crisps(potato chips).
    Hate alcohol.
    Not interested in mayonnaise and heavy dressings etc.
    Not keen on pasta.
    Nutella is too sickly, even for me.

Alas, I have an unfortunate love affair with cake of most kinds, especially cheesecake, and anything that is chocolate related.

I also think people here are not reading the title properly.
    It is about foods you are glad you don't like. Not a call to list ALL the foods you don't like, even if healthy.
  • HartJames
    HartJames Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    Shellfish, lobsters and crabs are nothing but sea spiders yuk!
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    Frosting
    Soda
    Hard liquor
    Wine
    Beer
    Fast food (i.e. McDonald's, Wendy's, BK, Taco Bell)
    Little Debbie snacks
    Canned meats
    Frozen dinners
    Frozen food (pizza rolls, toaster strudels, etc.)
    Pop tarts
  • MrsJane05
    MrsJane05 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am afraid that I am not fussy at all, and I like almost everything, except BRUSSEL SPROUTS and I am glad I don't like them, little green brain looking things that are bitter, just wrong, entirely wrong - yuck.
  • chezjuan
    chezjuan Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    While there are some foods I don't like, I can't say that I am grateful that I don't like them. I am grateful that I am an adult and don't have to eat them, though.
  • robinkay2
    robinkay2 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    iceberg lettuce, lime beans, anything greasy.