what are the foods your glad you dont like?

Options

Replies

• CynthiasChoice
    CynthiasChoice Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    1. Escargot - why did no one say that yet??

because it's stinkin' delicious?

Actually the first time I had them, they were OK. But the next three times, they tasted like dirt and grass. I'm not trying anymore!
  • Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Options
    Blue cheese ????
    Rice pudding ????
    *kitten* ????
  • Fit_Happens_2021
    Fit_Happens_2021 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Don't like ANY fatty meat, also no meat with bones.
    Hate macaroni and cheese and have very little interest in desserts or sweet things of any type except dark chocolate at least 70%.
  • malavika413
    malavika413 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    --Soda (Anything carbonated, really)
    --Candy besides chocolate
    --Alcohol (never tried it, never will)
    --Most fruit juices
    --Hamburgers
    --Meat besides poultry and fish
    --Peas
    --Corn
    --Mashed potatoes/gravy
    --Every single Thanksgiving food (I do like small amounts of pumpkin pie, but that's it)
  • chadya07
    chadya07 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    hmmm... i am glad i dont like animal fat. with the exception of bacon or salami. and speaking of salami, i am glad i dont like grocery store cheap salami because i would eat it every day if it was as good as the good stuff. i am glad i like only small amounts of meat if any and typically the leanest ones only. i am glad i dont like the taste of fake cheese or bad cheese and only eat the good stuff. basically i am glad i have expensive taste because life is too short for bad food.

and i am glad i like all the vegetables people famously hate. and that i love vegetables. i feel bad for the people who are forcing themselves to like things to lose weight (like vegetables).
  • sweetpea2820
    sweetpea2820 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I do not like:

coffee: tried it once thought I was going to have a heart attack
    beer
    oatmeal
    artificial cheese (not sure why you'd want to eat it)
    raw celery
    avocado

that's all I can think about right now
  • judiness101
    judiness101 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm keto so for me fat is good carbs are bad.

With that in mind, I'm glad I'm not crazy about alcohol and beans.

Quite frankly there aren't that many foods that I really hate except beets and dates.
  • smetka01
    smetka01 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Soda. I don't like any drink with bubbles in it. And I am very happy about that :) Also I don't like too sweet drinks.

Oh, and beer and wine. Lucky me :)
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Bacon.

There. I said it.
  • amZhn
    amZhn Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    - beef
    - soda
    - sour cream
    - white rice/white bread
    - most deli meats
  • sarieth05
    sarieth05 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    -Mayo
    -Mustard (I'm not really a condiment person, I guess!)
    -Mushrooms
    -Alcohol (I can take it or leave it)
  • DeadsAndDoritos
    DeadsAndDoritos Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Fatty meat or skin e.g. chicken wings, streaky bacon, pork belly, etc
    Pork pies
    Scotch eggs
    Hot dogs
    Processed meat in general
    McDonald's
    Apple pie
    Custard
    Pretzels
    Marzipan
    Beer
  • MrsATrotta
    MrsATrotta Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Milk, peanut butter, caramel,chocolate I really have to be in the mood for, ramen noodles, instant potatoes, pumpkin pie, frosting. I used to hate donuts and then I worked at dunkin donuts for a year and I'm pretty sure I ate about 5 donuts a week there!
  • hellokathy
    hellokathy Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Bacon. Never understood why people are crazy about it.
    Any kind of alcohol.
    BBQ sauce
  • healthyhayles
    Options
    I've always disliked lollies (excluding chocolate) and soft drinks (sodas). I'm super grateful about this because that's usually what's served at parties and things.. it's super easy to turn it down when you don't enjoy it! I also dislike cream-based sauces such as carbonara (and they really hurt my stomach), and I don't particularly like bacon.. Oh and sausages are disgusting!
    I don't like quiches either.. which is kind of sad but kind of good at the same time, but I think it's mostly sad because it reminds me of my childhood when I did used to like them and they didn't bother my stomach.
  • JenToms80
    JenToms80 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Fizzy drinks and peanut butter :sick:
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I don't like fast food...pizza, burgers, fries, kebabs etc.

I can take or leave crisps.

I can't stand beer.
  • Beckilovespizza
    Beckilovespizza Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Indian food, Chinese food and Thai, not a big fan of alcohol and cant take it or leave it. My Boyfriend loves all that food which is a bonus as i do the 5:2, he can eat that on fast days without me getting food envy!! Sadly my loved foods totally out weight my disliked foods :(
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options

--Most fruit juices

--Every single Thanksgiving food (I do like small amounts of pumpkin pie, but that's it)

+1 on these. When it comes to Thanksgiving, I eat tiny portions of everything mostly to be polite. I could live without that meal, for sure. My husband is an awesome cook so I at least enjoy the day but I'd just as much enjoy his normal cooking as the Thanksgiving stuff.

However, if Thanksgiving meant pizza, sushi & eclairs, I'd be in serious trouble.