LOL 40DD to 34C? I lost the girls...hahaha

Options

Replies

• usmcpatience
    Options
    I've always hated my insanely large chest...even when I was much thinner! I got boobs in middle school that were bigger than most adult women I know today! I'd LOVE to lose some of mine!
  • mschroeder22
    Options
    My "moobs" were the first thing to go. It's my porch that still needs work. BTW/ proud to report the boys are still "hanging in there". :laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • Ltlmis
    Ltlmis Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Ah, the girls. At 298 pounds I had 2 weapons to cut through rooms with, sailing through my life with the assurance of torpedoes AT THE READY ... at 178 pounds, not so much! I find as I lose (and gain, and lose, and gain) that I seem to equate what little femininity I have with the bazooms. There's definitely something "psycho"logical going on here in this threesome ...
    Lately I've been thinking back to my Onederland weight with a measure of incredulity and wistfulness. Was I really that small? REALLY? (My profile pic shows me at my absolute smallest.)
    Anyway, the older I get, the more active I find myself wanting to be. Floats are definitely a hindrance during most fitness activities. I hate not having a comfortable workout bra. I hate 42DD bras that still leave me with muffin-top syndrome. The purpose of these milkbags is meant to be biological. I don't have any babies latched on ... and I don't need them to be the best version of me.
    I'm down 15 pounds since December and I can already tell it in the pectoral department. I'll have to lose another 50 pounds before even an ounce comes off my butt. BUT I WILL!
  • PaisleyLotus
    PaisleyLotus Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Just think of it as less "baggage" to carry! I am what you were before and trust me...I CAN NOT wait 'til I lose some of mine! LOL Plus 34C sounds soooo fantastic to me! LOL
  • I definately would say that is a plus though. Too many long term, irreversable back problems associated with larger breast size. I have lost 37 lbs so far and am still a D but I went from a 38D to a 36D so no change in the cup size.
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I was always a 38B....and they just kept shrinking as I lost weight. I got myself some 36Ds in September and now I just have to firm up some other areas and I'm ready for the beach! Love my new boobs!
  • DancingYogini
    Options
    I went from a 38D to a 34B I wanted to lose everything else, but was sad when the girls got smaller. The good thing is when stores have bras on sale I have a lot to choose from. LOL

Me too!!! If I hadn't had three kids (and nursed them all) they might still look ok...but noooooo!!! I am so vain, I even went on a local plastic surgeon's website today to see how much a new pair would cost :laugh: $5300!!!!!!!! Oh well, VS has nice push up bras!
  • DancingYogini
    Options
    I was always a 38B....and they just kept shrinking as I lost weight. I got myself some 36Ds in September and now I just have to firm up some other areas and I'm ready for the beach! Love my new boobs!
    Ok, have to ask....how painful was it, and was it worth the money??? My DH would be happier than a clam for me to get them done!
  • ouryear002
    ouryear002 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    For the ladies losing breast sizes....do they get droopy? A little TMI I know...but mine already are a little bc of the size and I have been worrying that losing weight will make them just kinda deflate.... haha weird question I know....not sure if anyone wants to answer :)
    I'm sure it is different for everyone. Unfortunately, the last time I lost weight, mine deflated like old balloons. I kept hoping square bras would come into style, because those squishy puppies could have been molded into any shape! Maybe I'll win the lotto and can get the "mommy makeover" once I'm at goal!
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    :) I wish I had that problem... I started this journey at 240...my girls are still in tact and I'm down 70 pounds. No change whatsoever and YES I am disappointed. Once I hit my goal, and have children I plan on have a reduction, it's always been one of my goals. Just goes to show you that everyone is different!

Have you started running? That's what gets them down for a lot of people.
  • janesmith1
    Options
    I can't WAIT to lose my DDD's!!! And it's already happening! Yay! I'm down to the tightest hook on this bra....so they are deflating! If you want them smaller (like me) you gotta RUN.....
  • katerinab
    katerinab Posts: 107
    Options
    Yeah, I've gone from a 40I (that's right, an i cup) to a 36C or D. The more I work out, the more they seem to shrink! I complain about it so much that my husband told me he'd buy me a new pair for Christmas. :laugh:
    Oh wow, you give me hope!! I was at a 44J, I've gone to a 40H, and I really desperately need to go down more. My back hasn't been happy in decades.
  • katerinab
    katerinab Posts: 107
    Options
    As someone who's started out with 'bigguns', I am happy to say that I did have to buy a smaller bra, but when you unleash the girls from their comfy bra home, they stretch out to their natural size, a 38 LONG.

I think their goal is to have a party with my belly button and they're damn close.
    I think your girls have gotten together with my girls and have been conspiring 'cause that story sounds AWFULLY familiar to me.
  • p_cakes
    p_cakes Posts: 282
    Options
    I'm a little scared. When i started I was a bit worried on how much I would lose of them. I love mine!
    I'm a 36 DD, I wouldn't mind going down to a single D, but I love mine.

I'm hoping mine are genetic. haha! I woke up one morning in middle school and there they were. I really hope that I was meant to have big boobs. I like mine!

I'm worried about that and also my butt. I don't want it to be as wide (obviously) but I'm worried it will get flat. I have a cute butt that sticks out just enough (kinda of like J-Lo, but not that much) I'm really hoping I don't lose that either,

I'd like to be about 140-135 and still have my boobs and butt. I don't mind if they go to a D, MAYBE a C, but I don't want to lose them, I'll be sad!
  • debcoug
    debcoug Posts: 12
    Options
    I just bought 2 new bras and now of course losing weight they are getting too big, not that I mind losing these puppies, lol.
  • Ready2lose4ever
    Options
    I am so ready for this to happen. I hate them and wouldn't care if I was an A cup!!
  • pcmoore
    pcmoore Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I was VERY small before I got fat! That's the only thing I like is that I now have some! I DON'T WANT TO LOOSE THEM. I think I will have to buy a new pair once this weight it gone :)
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Ok, have to ask....how painful was it, and was it worth the money??? My DH would be happier than a clam for me to get them done!

It really wasn't bad at all...in my opinion. I mean there is some tightness, some stitches and some soreness involved....but really not that bad. They gave me pain meds and I think I was off of them after just a few days. Just some lifting restrictions.

I am so glad I did it. I had been saving money since high school, but just never had the guts to do it. I recently inherited some money and felt very financially secure.....so I said what the hell, WHY NOT? I didn't want to say, "I wish I would have done that years ago." I love not having to wear push up bras anymore (and so does my husband). And the clothes, THE CLOTHES....its like I have a new wardrobe! Everything looks so much better! My self-esteem is SSOOO much better (it ya can't tell) LOL.

If ya really want it and can afford it...I highly recommend it

I just have some pounds to lose (and it wont be in my chest) and I am SO ready for summer
  • janesmith1
    Options
    I am so ready for this to happen. I hate them and wouldn't care if I was an A cup!!

Me either. I wish I was flat chested! I've have HUGE BOOBS since I was a skinny skinny 12 year old. I think I was B cup at 12!!!!! Then a C cup at 13!!! And thin as a rail!
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    I went from a C cup to training bra :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!