100 calorie dinner

Options
Hey guys,

Does anyone have a filling idea for dinner which is only 100 calories?
I was a bit greedy today and ate a few bad things....
I dont eat fish or seafood but am open to anything else!

Thanks!

Raph

Replies

• Jilly78
    Options
    hmmm..bag of popcorn? Or do some exersice for some extra calories.
  • ladyhawk00
    ladyhawk00 Posts: 2,457 Member
    Options
    Well, if it was me, I would allow for maybe 50 cals over goal and get something slightly little more substantial - even 50 cals can make you feel better for the rest of the evening.

But some ideas:
    Egg & some kind of veggies
    Peanut butter with apple & yogurt
    1/2 chicken breast & veggies
  • RaeN81
    RaeN81 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    There really isn't a 100 calorie dinner out there--but you could fill up on a bunch of veggies.
  • gnutrifitness
    gnutrifitness Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Eggwhites with veggies, no oil, no cheese...or a can of tuna with chopped tomatos, onions and lettuce, lemon juice and salt only....
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    cottage cheese with 1/4 cup of frozen berries
  • Happy_JoJo
    Happy_JoJo Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    greek yogurt or cottage cheese maybe...at least you would get some protein...
  • brancakes
    brancakes Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Everyonce in a while i'll have a spinach salad for lunch with orange pepper slices and a slice of ham or two and fat free italian dressing. it's under 100 cal. I usually have something else with it but it's pretty filling on its own
  • knightwriter2
    Options
    You could earn some more calories for dinner by doing more exercises if you have the time. That's what I do.
  • rcurien
    Options
    I usually go to the gym everyday but I have a migraine today (thanks Work) so I really dont see myself working out.....100 it has to be :sad:
  • ricksnaustin
    ricksnaustin Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Steamed California Mix veggies, no butter, use Mrs Dash or some like that to add some flavor. 2.5 cups is 100 calories.
  • MrsSanthoff
    MrsSanthoff Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    FISH!!!! It is filling, has a lot of protien and usually only runs you 100 callories ( about 3oz) Good Luck!
  • ebkins7
    ebkins7 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    This may be a good option for you!

The broccoli cheese soup recipe low cal/low sodium is from Food.com.
    http://www.food.com/recipeprint.do?rid=155669

Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
    Servings Per Recipe: 6
    Calories 104.1
    Calories from Fat 12 l
    Fat 1.3g
    Saturated Fat 0.7g 3%
    Cholesterol 5.0mg
    Sugars 6.4 g
    Sodium 68.3mg
    Total Carbohydrate 17.8g
    Dietary Fiber 0.6g
    Protein 6.9g
  • joalai
    joalai Posts: 4
    Options
    a baked sweet potatoe is very filling - one medium potato is 103 calories - don't really need butter on those! I personnally would take a few extra calories and add a side of veggies - pretty dang close to 100 and very good for you too.
  • rcurien
    Options
    ebkins7 you hit the nail on the head! I LOVE broccoli and its been snowing all day in NY so this soup is perfect!
    Thanks everyone for all your great ideas!
    Its comforting to know there's a good support group out there :)
    Raph
  • rachelc96
    Options
    Some egg whites with broccoli? Great source of protein and a great vegetable (:
  • ElianeSweety
    Options
    Big salad with radish, lettuce, spinach and celery, to start with. And a cup of hot Morrisons Eat Smart Soap (54kcal) with 25g oatmeal. You will be slightly over your points. But because you will be eating food that burn calories, it will not matter at all. You will be full, burn more calories and happy because your dinner was a very healthy one. Enjoy.
  • tummymummy
    Options
    SOUP!!!
  • roro_07
    roro_07 Posts: 1
    Options
    A cup of Chicken Noodle soup from Campbell's is only 60 calories and a slice of light whole wheat bread is 40 you could have that.
    or
    3/4 cups of cereal
    or
    1/2 light and fit greek yogurt and berries :flowerforyou:
    hope you feel better:laugh:
  • stetienne
    stetienne Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    pouch of tuna fish and some baby carrots?
  • Energizer06
    Energizer06 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Best thing to do is eat your normal type of dinner and not worry so much. Get back to making better choices tomorrow. Your not going to gain a ton of weight from a bad day of decisions. Your body doesn't work like that! However, if you do it everyday....well that's how we gain weight ....over the long run. Enjoy your meal and move on! No worries!