wow, please tell me how you did this! lol
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, well done x
  • mrscates
    mrscates Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    HARD WORK AND A LIFESTYLE CHANGE. I have a wonderful husband who supports me 110%, but doesn't eat healthy or really workout. He doesn't mind watching me work hard to acheive something and that to me is the greatest thing of all. Knowing my husband would help in anyway possible. I have 2 fitness programs I do M-Sat. 9P90X and Brazil Butt Lift). I just bought ChaLEAN
    Extreme to add into my workouts. Being healthy has become something I LOVE to do. Its a daily challenge and I always win! If you would like help or are interested in fitness programs I sell them. I can send you my link through topics, but I can answer a message =)
  • mrscates
    Options
    HARD WORK AND A LIFESTYLE CHANGE. I have a wonderful husband who supports me 110%, but doesn't eat healthy or really workout. He doesn't mind watching me work hard to acheive something and that to me is the greatest thing of all. Knowing my husband would help in anyway possible. I have 2 fitness programs I do M-Sat. 9P90X and Brazil Butt Lift). I just bought ChaLEAN
    Extreme to add into my workouts. Being healthy has become something I LOVE to do. Its a daily challenge and I always win! If you would like help or are interested in fitness programs I sell them. I can send you my link through topics, but I can answer a message =)
  • EmelyJ
    EmelyJ Posts: 208
    Options
    That is an awesome transformation. I didn't think someone could lose so much weight and so much fat off the belly area. I have belly fat from my kids and your pictures are giving me courage and motivation.

Thanks
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    OMG, I just hate you, lol, (you know I'm kidding right). You should be very proud you look awesome, good job.
  • mrscates
    Options
    Why thank you. It is hard work, but its so worth it!!!! I will take my current weight over anything in my past. I'm here to help if you need it!
    That is an awesome transformation. I didn't think someone could lose so much weight and so much fat off the belly area. I have belly fat from my kids and your pictures are giving me courage and motivation.

Thanks
  • mrscates
    Options
    Yes I know you're kidding. Thank you for 'hating me', LMAO!
    OMG, I just hate you, lol, (you know I'm kidding right). You should be very proud you look awesome, good job.
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Wow totally new body shape. You go girl... Amazing work! So inspiring.
  • kopradya
    kopradya Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    wow! amazing ! u're so HOT! what is ur workout? very inspiring!

friend me! congrats!
  • mrscates
    Options
    P90X AND BRAZIL BUTT LIFT. IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE INFO PLEASE MESSAGE ME AS I CAN NOT POST LINKS HERE FOR ANYTHING...I AM A BEACHBODY COACH AND THATS ABOUT ALL I CAN SAY =)
    wow! amazing ! u're so HOT! what is ur workout? very inspiring!

friend me! congrats!
  • Bretd75
    Options
    Very inspiring !!!!!! Great Job!
  • Bretd75
    Options
    Very inspiring !!!!!! Great Job!
  • T_William
    T_William Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    stunning!
  • ISalazar16
    ISalazar16 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow, love your transformation. You look amazing! I just added to get some more info/tips from you. Thanks!
  • mrsannett
    mrsannett Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Wow great job!!!
  • atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic, congrats
  • LaMaMiK77
    Options
    Wow you look great Congrats!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!