*Snowflakes to Sunshine* Weigh-In #5 1/28/11

Options

Replies

• WhitneyW78
    WhitneyW78 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Wow... some great losses this week! Congratulations, Team!

To those who didn't lose... keep on keeping on... it will come off!

Last week I weighed in at 336... today I weighed in at 331.6... 4.4 pounds down! I will take it!
  • punkrawkcutie
    punkrawkcutie Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Up 0.5... but considering what the last 10 days have looked like for me... I am THRILLED it is only up 0.5!!!!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    LW: 186
    CW: 188.5

Yikes! But I'm back on track today!! AND I just ordered the 30 Day Shred online, so I'm stoked about that! Time to get with the program and get off my butt!!!
    Ok so last week I was 221.4
    Today 216.4!!!! Woooooooo

A 5lb weight loss I will take it! So excited about it and just inching closer and closer to being out of the 200's....So happy that bringing down the intensity and watching the sodium intake helped. Thank you Jesus!
    THAT'S AMAZING!! CONGRATS KRYS!!

Cassie... Almost there! Being out of the 190's is awesome!!

Kathryn... Amazing journey for you so far! You're an inspiration.

EVERYONE IS DOING SO WELL!! :cry: + :happy: (Tears of JOY!)

Keep with it all you gainers like me! This won't be the end of us! :drinker:
  • Val_Gets_Fit
    Val_Gets_Fit Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Great work, everybody!!!

I'm 162.8 which is a 1.7 pound loss from last week!! Yay! :smile:
  • ChantalC1969
    ChantalC1969 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    last week 307.5 lbs
    This week 304.8 lbs 2.7 lbs down!!!

Chantal:flowerforyou:
  • glittersoul
    Options
    LW: 328 CW: 328 lol Need to amp up the exercise this week hopefully it comes off next time.

Good job to everyone losing!!! And for all of us maintaining or gaining just keep with it, the weight will come off!
  • mirahonthawall
    mirahonthawall Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    no change for me this week. still at 157. need to start busting my chops after this shiesty week!
  • ucms
    ucms Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    168.4 again this week. Same as last week.

I posted on the spreadsheet last week, but I don't see my name...(Yes, it was on time too)

I just posted my weight today as well, so hoping that it will show up this week.
  • MichelleOnTrack
    Options
    I am weighing in tomorrow when I go to Curves...I do not have a scale at the house anymore! When I weighed at school this morning I was the same as last week, BUT my pants today feel so loose!! My husband commented that he could tell I am losing weight, so I will take that!! Will be back tomorrow...great job everyone!
  • prettykonvinced
    prettykonvinced Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm down 1 pound. Hopefully next week, I will lose more than two. I want to eat some good food though. This is tough.
  • whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    DOWN 1 pound (2 technically since last week I gained a pound)
    last week 163
    this week 161.5

I KNEW you'd come down sooner or later!! :smile: Congrats!!
  • akaDuchess
    akaDuchess Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Down 1.6 pounds...and out of the 200's. Yay!

last week: 200.8
    this week: 199.2
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Down 1.6 pounds...and out of the 200's. Yay!

last week: 200.8
    this week: 199.2

Woo-hoo!!!!
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Awesome freakin job guys!!! I am so proud of everyone...Don't worry if you had a gain, just stick with it and figure out ways to tweak your routine! I am living proof that if you keep going...it will happen! Everyone let's just keep pushing along with this thing! Soon we will be able to laugh at the clothes we use to wear and know that we are NEVER going back there! Great job again everyone. We are living healthier, smarter lives that are going to help us live longer...and that is what is better than any number on a scale or size pants!
  • sweetcheeks27
    sweetcheeks27 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I am losing weight so slow! I doubt I will make it to 40lbs by June :( but I'll keep trying until I get kicked out of the group. lol. :)
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    up .6! not happy about it. I knew I was having a bad week. I tried to correct it and do some damage control by taking 4 zumba classes this week, I guess it wasn't enough. But it could have been worse. It may have been a plus 2 without the extra cardio. Better luck next week. I have to work on my late night snacking.

Congrats to everyone who saw a loss this week!
  • psychojenn
    Options
    day after last weigh in i went a little crazy and went up to 191.6 but today im at 187.2 :]] but from the actual weigh in im down only .5 lol. TOM came this week and yesterday caught the flu... so im happy with my loss. took all my energy to get out of bed and post lol.
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!! I made it out of the 200s. When I the scale came to rest at 198.6 I had to recheck it a couple of times. I AM JUST SO EXCITED, I am doing a happy dance.

I am so happy for everyone this week.
  • rshellb
    rshellb Posts: 24
    Options
    Ok, I am not doing too well. :embarassed: But I am today!! I am eating better TODAY and I am going to take advantage of the certified personal trainer staying with me while he is visiting!!! Gotta do this!! CAn't have anymore off days!!! Bye bye sodas!!! :cry:
  • Shylin
    Shylin Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I lost one pound which puts me at 152 this week! :D