What day do you weigh yourself

Options

Replies

• wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    A lot of the people that said they weigh themselves Fridays made good points as to why. So I'm considering changing to Friday. Weighed myself this morning and showed an almost three (2.8) pound loss on the scale. That seems super high to me, especially considering the last month or so. So I'm gonna weigh myself again Sunday morning to see if that's even close to the same on that day. If it is, then awesome and I'll switch to Fridays, but if not, I think I'll stick with Sundays to make sure I have a true week over week measure for every weigh-in.

Oh, and I only have the occasional "cheat" meal, and it's typically mostly made up for with extra working out anyway. So it's not like I have a regular weekend thing where I eat outside the norm. I still eat my normal ways on the weekends, I just liked the reasoning that when I did have those cheat meals is be getting my weight check-in beforehand instead of right after. :)
  • sdhorne
    sdhorne Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I tend to do one "official" weigh in that I log and that is on Thursday first thing in the morning before eating or drinking something. I do also weigh myself other days just because I am curious.
  • Lauz_88
    Lauz_88 Posts: 29
    Options
    sunday mornings
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I always do Friday morning (first thing!) my reasoning is that if I screw up on the weekend I have 5 more days before the next weigh in to make it right :laugh:

:laugh: I have the smae thought!:blushing:
  • daffysbird
    Options
    I weigh on a Saturday so I can have a nice treat with my man if I done good on a Saturday night I got all week to burn it off
  • tammilk
    tammilk Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    i weigh in on Saturday mornings. My cheat meal is Saturday night so then i have a full week to work it off!
  • cerysrhi
    cerysrhi Posts: 262
    Options
    I weigh on a tuesday morning after I've done the school runs as I weigh on my wii and its the best time to get it out it also helps me not too completely blow it on the weekends but also gives me a little time to work off my treat if I do have one x
  • Somenameioi
    Somenameioi Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself everyday.. but I "weigh in" on Monday mornings. I started weighing in on a Monday and have just kept with it. I always weigh more on Mondays than on Fridays.. maybe I should switch.
  • misty1208
    Options
    Every. Single. Morning.

I can't hep it, I'm obsessed.

LOL me too.
  • adorablechaos
    adorablechaos Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    First thing Sunday morning..don't know why :noway:
  • flyinmomof3
    flyinmomof3 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Friday or Saturday morning...because I always use one splurge day on the weekend, plus I kick butt at the gym all week!
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    i have to admit that when i'm trying to lose, i get a little scale-obsessed. i weigh myself every morning before and after my shower and every night before i go to bed. sometimes in between if i get the urge.
  • RebeccaM2386
    Options
    Every morning
  • brlarson
    brlarson Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Everyday but officially on Saturday. Saturday is my cheat day but I still work out to offset some of the cheating.
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    Every. Single. Morning.

I can't hep it, I'm obsessed.

Me too!!!
  • JillyCornwall
    JillyCornwall Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Monday morning. Used to be Friday but I used to cheat then over the weekend and reckon that set me off wrong for the week..so a Monday morning weigh in keeps my weekends in 'order'.!!
  • Curves73
    Curves73 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Everyday or I fall off the wagon.
  • RoyaDee
    RoyaDee Posts: 43
    Options
    Sunday mornings, the second I wake up.
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Sunday morning as soon as I wake up. Sunday is my off day.
  • Nigel99
    Nigel99 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Sunday mornings for me. I started out weighing daily, but stopped mid-week and figured I might as well just weigh in at the beginning of the week in the morning.