January Successes

Options

Replies

• Startingover71
    Options
    I have lost 12.8 pounds since January 3rd, I guess all those veggies and exercise really work, darn it anyways! :laugh:
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Great topic and FANTASTIC achievement...
    I am still in the 140s and I feel like that is an achievement...I haven't seen 150 or higher on the scale in over 2 months!
    Second achievement: A lady I work with went out for suregery the beginning on December. I saw her on Friday and she was blown away. She kept saying "YOU ARE SO SKINNY"
    So even if the scale isn't moving, I know that my body is headed in the right direction!

Jenn you are doing so great and thanks for being my "partner in crime" for healthy living!!!!
  • Amandac6772
    Options
    I was here a about 4 years ago and lost 110 lbs overall, and then after a knee surgery and other issues, and my laziness, I put 80 back on. I started back up on January 3rd and have lost 23lbs this month. Long way to go.

You can do it! Baby steps!
  • Amandac6772
    Options
    I just started on Jan 26, but I have lost 1.6 pounds. I am very happy with that.

I would say happy...that is huge in those few days...keep it up!
  • Amandac6772
    Options
    I've lost the "Christmas weight" -- 7 lb -- this month. My next goal is to lose 7 more, which would put me at 150 pounds and a healthy BMI instead of an overweight BMI.

Fantastic...for the first time in my life I maintained through Christmas...THANK YOU MFP!
  • Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    You are doing great!!!! :smile:
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I've lost the "Christmas weight" -- 7 lb -- this month. My next goal is to lose 7 more, which would put me at 150 pounds and a healthy BMI instead of an overweight BMI.

Fantastic...for the first time in my life I maintained through Christmas...THANK YOU MFP!

*I* think that's awesome! Good for you. :)
  • wagon0619
    wagon0619 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! I hope!!
  • wagon0619
    wagon0619 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • T0M0
    T0M0 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    My goal was to get down the 13 stone by the end of jan.

I have reached my goal. I've lost 11 pounds in 30 days and reached 12st 12pounds so beat my target.

Very happy with myself :happy:
  • MsImperfect0
    MsImperfect0 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    i lost 8 pounds! and am moving on to level 2 of jillians 30 day shred (started a lil over a week ago)
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Though I've lost about 10 pounds it was all at the beginning and now I'm not moving. The tape measure registered a little but of loss so I know things are still working but still, I want to see the scale move.

So I'm going to say that my biggest success this month has been not quitting even though I've had some frustrating moments. I'm determined to eat a certain way for the rest of my life and realize that there will be days when I don't hit it but I'm working on making those fewer and far between.

My Feb. goals are to continue exercising and weight training, keep reducing simple carbs (esp. sugars) and perhaps most importantly, not lose it on the weekends. I have logged every single thing (even the bad stuff and the days I've gone over) and I think it's helped me stay with it. Even though I was over I wasn't so far over that I'd call it a day where I blew it. Knowing where I was kept me from going hog wild.

My motto of "you bite it, you write it" seems to be working. :)
  • Twinsytoo
    Twinsytoo Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie here too! Started with MFP Jan. 22nd, but started my new lifestyle of journalling after the New Year. I'm down 10lbs for the month. Bring on February...
  • sarahlauren18
    sarahlauren18 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I have lost 11 lbs. and 3 inches off of my waist and hips .. 10 lbs was my goal by Feb 8th soo I'm ahead of the game !! Hopefully i can keep it up !! :)

GREAT WORK EVERYONE .... ONE MONTH DOWN FOUR MORE TO GO!!!!!!! Wooo Hooo !!
  • akalei
    akalei Posts: 34
    Options
    I have logged in and tracked for 25 days
    I havent had any pop this month
    I lost 8 pounds- but last week I hit a plateau..so hopefully that changes
    My 2 YO lost my measuring tape so I have no idea if I lost any inches. My pants and stuff still feel the same.
  • Amandac6772
    Options
    Gosh so many successes I was trying to keep up with everyone but there are too many. THAT IS A GOOD THING!

February is here, let's repeat our successes and move toward a healthier and POSITIVE lifestyle!
  • mfpchris
    mfpchris Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Overcame obstacles: I loss few pounds than I predicted, but I had a really big unexpected
    family thing happen and it took over about ten days of my routine. I was shooting for
    eight pounds and it looks like I will have dropped about four. That is a success, right?
    Four pound loss is really really much better than not having lost four pounds.
  • KokomoJoe
    KokomoJoe Posts: 435
    Options
    I've lost almost 20 lbs, met my target of 270 lbs which I set for Feb. 1. My next major goal is to be 250 for April 1, however I am in a few challenges that if I meet the challenge target I will be way ahead of schedule. The only thing off schedule is I was going to do P90X starting Feb 1. I realize I'm not in good enough shape to do that. I will keep walking and lifting weights 4 times a week. I have pulled the rebounder out and trying to add some exercise in that way.
  • steph_669
    steph_669 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have lost 8 pounds this month. I have done my measurements but need to. I am counting working out 24 out of the 30 days this month a success and sticking to this site and my calorie count as successes too!! Lets hope February is just as good :)

That is awesome! In the last 30 days, I've only missed 6 days of workouts! woohoo. Kudos!
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I just started this month and I've lost 10 lbs! I'm so happy! I've been doing really well with exercising and not making excuses. I feel 10X better then I did at the beginning of this month. :smile: Another success is that I don't want to quit! Usually by this time I'm tired of eating "good" and working out so I quit. It's different this time.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!