What's for breakfast everybody!??

Options

Replies

• Scidoc
    Scidoc Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    After my morning workouts I either have oatmeal with soy milk, or muscle milk (light)...I don't start my day until around 9 or 10, so by 1 or 2pm I am ready for lunch.
  • Jenyfur1
    Jenyfur1 Posts: 361
    Options
    My favorite is Chobani Greek yogurt (any flavor) with 1/4 cup Frozen organic Blueberries (thawed) and a 1/4 cup dry Quaker Quick oats... It is usally 235 caloris and holds me until lunch. I sometimes have a clementine before lunch too.
    This morning I made Egg sandwiches and Sunnybrook Farms Breakfast Turkey Sausage... This was on sandwich thin, egg with 2% pepperjack cheese, lettuce, and tomato It was really good and held me for a long while.:happy: :tongue:
  • Jenyfur1
    Jenyfur1 Posts: 361
    Options
    My favorite is Cgobani Greek yogurt (any flavor) with 1/4 cup Frozen organic Blueberries (thawed) and a 1/4 cup dry Quaker Quick oats... It is usally 235 caloris and holds me until lunch. I sometimes have a clementine before lunch too.
  • DTelleen
    Options
    One cup Total Raisin Bran and half cup of 1% milk.
  • Munchiemooka
    Munchiemooka Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I eat my breakfast at work too and tend to have porridge with brown sugar as it keeps me full till lunch
  • AydensMom528
    Options
    Sometimes I have a yummy muffin with a cup of milk. Other days I do oatmeal and fruit. Today I am down to the slim to none in the fridge lol. Need to go grocery shopping. So anyway, this morning I had a danactive strawberry banana drink that helps the immune system and a 1/2 cup of cottage cheese with some peaches.
  • ladykimberly
    Options
    I usually have a quick egg white omlette with toast and a banana. I heat and spray the pan, add a thin layer of egg whites from a carton, and top with whatever I feel like that day. Because it's so thin I don't flip it......just slide it in my plate and let it fold over as it slides out. So fast and easy!

Today I didn't work, so I splurged with low cal french toast, apple w/cinnamon, sugar free syrup, lean canadian bacon, and organic fat free milk. Yum!
  • ace175
    ace175 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I make toast, honey whole wheat bread, with peanut butter and banana
  • tkrepps
    tkrepps Posts: 15
    Options
    Typically a whole grain English muffin with a little peanut butter for extra protein and a banana.
  • scoleman81
    Options
    8 oz of unsweetened almond milk and one scoop of chocolate amazing grass.
  • Ally_Clare
    Ally_Clare Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    This morning:

White bread toasted (had no brown left) with margarine and avacado. I underestimated how many calories were in the white bread :(

Usually i eat special k or sometimes even nutrigrain
  • ShannonWinger
    ShannonWinger Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    This morning I had a chocolate muscle muffin (made ahead of time) with a small apple.
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    Couple of fried natural brown eggs with 2 slices of whole wheat toast, oh yeah a 2 cups of coffee. Comes in at about 340 calories.
  • Calicoskies
    Calicoskies Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My fave breakfast is an English muffin toasted and smeared with 2T real peanut butter, the chunky style. I add some protein in the form of 3 slices centercut Oscar Mayer bacon and a small glass of milk. This holds me till lunch. I also have Nutrigrain waffles with sugar free syrup some mornings, again with some bacon. I don't really care for eggs.
  • antipholous
    Options
    Oatmeal is nice, I mix it with yogurt to get some protein and throw in an egg. The key to keeping hunger at bay is to eat high fiber, high protein foods.
  • pinstripepirate
    pinstripepirate Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    If I need to be full for a long time, I make oatmeal and mix in a banana and some peanut butter. Otherwise I try to extend breakfast over a long time. I'll eat fruit, dry cereal, and some cottage cheese for protein. Fruit and dry cereal travel well, though, so I can eat the cottage cheese before I leave my house, eat the cereal when I get to work, and then have fruit mid-morning when the kids are eating snack (I work in a preschool).
  • fitmamaoftwins
    Options
    3 egg whites and a cup of oatmeal =)
  • jrbanta
    jrbanta Posts: 4,281 Member
    Options
    Try 100% whole wheat english muffins with a little peanut butter or sugar free jam. It's pretty filling and doesn't trigger the hunger due to less sugar than bagels. I also like Kashi whole grain toaster waffles and thaw unsweeted frozen berries to put over the top. Two waffles per serving so very filling and does not trigger the hunger issue with too much sugar intake. Old fashioned oats cooked in the microwave with water, add some chopped nuts and raisens or banana, or a little peanut butter. Very satisfying all the way until lunch...
  • sixpackgoal
    Options
    Two over easy eggs with one small nuked red potato in skillet plus one slice of whole wheat low cal bread. Really filling with moderate calories.
  • shvrngrl
    shvrngrl Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I usually have a hard boiled egg and 1/2 cup of oatmeal with 1/4 cup of raisens. And a cup of black tea. That holds me over for several hours.