looking for pals

Options
looking for pals who want no nonesense approach.no games just clean eating and hard workouts ''Tough love"approach if you wanna call it that

Replies

• roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah! But we are already friends.
  • YeaILift
    YeaILift Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Third time is a charm haha
  • mideon_696
    mideon_696 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    in for the PAIN!
  • Dom82
    Dom82 Posts: 235
    Options
    does that mean your gonna yell at me for eating chocolate?? :devil: joking. :tongue:
  • Jonesie1984
    Jonesie1984 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Good deal but we're already pals :)
  • VictorVegaJr
    VictorVegaJr Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Let's do it man! No More Games!
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    does that mean your gonna yell at me for eating chocolate?? :devil: joking. :tongue:

You will cop a serious CAPS LOCKING! :P
  • heaventrull
    heaventrull Posts: 22 Member
    Options

OMG I just lol'd so hard.
  • Dom82
    Options

haha I was quite good today.. no chocolate.. but a lovely Skinny Cow English toffee ice cream tonight after dinner! :smooched:
  • loriefolk
    loriefolk Posts: 352
    Options
    I'm in! and thanks!
  • runningneo122
    runningneo122 Posts: 6,962 Member
    Options
    You KNOW I'm with you, brother !!
  • morgaj8
    morgaj8 Posts: 34
    Options
    I'm in!!!!! so where do we go from here?
  • 305muscle
    305muscle Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!!! so where do we go from here?
    We go to a place where there's no excuses for not sticking to our goals
  • Dom82
    Options
    Ok guys I need a serious kick up the butt! I need(want) to drop 1.5kgs in the next 2 weeks! Scale hasn't moved in over a week either.. :grumble:
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    Is eating low fat cottage cheese hardcore enough- that's what I'm doing right now. I'm definitely not playing games, but I have a year long journey and beyond to attend to in my irreverent way. Hmm does that square with your group?
  • 1southernchick
    1southernchick Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I love no excuses! I've lost 25lbs in the month of January so I'm off to a pretty darn good start for the year... at least I think so! :wink:
  • runningneo122
    runningneo122 Posts: 6,962 Member
    Options
    Ok guys I need a serious kick up the butt! I need(want) to drop 1.5kgs in the next 2 weeks! Scale hasn't moved in over a week either.. :grumble:

Going back one week in your diary I see pretty good control and low sodium numbers. Pretty low on protein, tho. The fat and protein goal % on here are set low. You can bump those two up 10% each and if protein is hard for you to eat, then drink it in a protein drink. Protein has a higher thermic value and it helps keep the motabolism smooth instead of spiking and crashing. Use whey protein after a workout and cassein later in the day for slower absorption.

Seperate from the eating, I prefer fasted cardio. I'm down 7 pounds in 4 weeks since joining MFP. If you can't do it FT in the AM, do it 3-4 hours after a meal.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    WOW, that is a lot of weight to lose in a month!
  • Dom82
    Options

Going back one week in your diary I see pretty good control and low sodium numbers. Pretty low on protein, tho. The fat and protein goal % on here are set low. You can bump those two up 10% each and if protein is hard for you to eat, then drink it in a protein drink. Protein has a higher thermic value and it helps keep the motabolism smooth instead of spiking and crashing. Use whey protein after a workout and cassein later in the day for slower absorption.

Seperate from the eating, I prefer fasted cardio. I'm down 7 pounds in 4 weeks since joining MFP. If you can't do it FT in the AM, do it 3-4 hours after a meal.

So if I pump up fat and protein I should lower carbs? Or will it automatically set that for me once i adjust the other 2. I thought the protein was set a bit low and if i over eat on carbs my body goes "oh goody lets stack on a kilo!" LOL

I've started eating eggs and tofu as well to try and boost up protein levels. Is there anything else other then protein drinks? They tend to be a bit expensive :blushing: oh and i don't do cottage cheese...:sick:

off to google cassein..... :tongue:

Editted to add- I work out at 5am 4 to 5 times a week and then again at about 5:30pm 4 to 5 times a week.
  • Nomomush
    Nomomush Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I need the mean drill sergeant to hold me accountable!!