What Are Your Goals This Week?

Options
This week I will do No More Trouble Zones and Weight Loss Yoga , along with a half hour of swimming (cardio) on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. On Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday I will do 30 Day Shred along with ten minutes of Power Sculpt.

I will do ten minutes (starting small!) of yoga Mon, Wed, Fri, Saturday and Sunday in the morning- and ten minutes of yoga at night on Tuesday and Thursday.

I will stop eating at 8pm every night.

I will stay within my calorie goals.

I will get at least 7 hours of sleep nightly, and take a nap if I'm struggling with exhaustion.

I will journal nightly for at least 15 minutes on my progress, etc.

I will weigh myself every morning before eating.

With these goals, I hope to lose at least two pounds this week!

Please share your goals with me so we can encourage and keep each other accountable! Good luck this week!

Replies

• kathie68
    Options
    My goals are to:

- Add more exercise to my week.
    - Find some healthy recipes
    - Stay on target with my food intake
  • crystaltrejo
    crystaltrejo Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I will lose 700 calories every day this week and stay on trach with my calories.
  • ashley0616
    ashley0616 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    This week I will do No More Trouble Zones and Weight Loss Yoga , along with a half hour of swimming (cardio) on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. On Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday I will do 30 Day Shred along with ten minutes of Power Sculpt.

I will do ten minutes (starting small!) of yoga Mon, Wed, Fri, Saturday and Sunday in the morning- and ten minutes of yoga at night on Tuesday and Thursday.

I will stop eating at 8pm every night.

I will stay within my calorie goals.

I will get at least 7 hours of sleep nightly, and take a nap if I'm struggling with exhaustion.

I will journal nightly for at least 15 minutes on my progress, etc.

I will weigh myself every morning before eating.

With these goals, I hope to lose at least two pounds this week!

Please share your goals with me so we can encourage and keep each other accountable! Good luck this week!

I think these are great, reasonable goals! You can do it!

My goals for this week are to stay in calorie range, burn at least 2200 calories (I have a rest day this week), try a new recipe, and *hopefully* lose another pound. I would love to be in the 220s for my baby girl's first b-day!!
  • Ashleymf22
    Options
    I will make myself work out 4 days this week!!
  • novatri
    novatri Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Make up for last nights buffet.
  • Losetheweightnat
    Losetheweightnat Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    To exercise more this week at least 30-60 minutes 5 days out of the week
  • kookla33
    kookla33 Posts: 234
    Options
    Good goals you guys! you inspire me! Keep at it, don't give up and re-post your progress please! I would love to hear how you are doing.