Are you obsessed with the scale????

Options
13»

Replies

• Riliye
    Riliye Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Ri and I'm an addict...I've been scale sober for just over 24 hours, telling myself I'm going to only weigh once a week...

Why is it I can resist the cookies but not the scale?!
  • JusVonnie
    Options
    i am so obssesed with the scale,,,,, im getting better tho lol
  • jmcniel
    jmcniel Posts: 65
    Options
    Not me, I think that if I weighed everyday, I would probably go insane. I usually weigh about once every two weeks, but since I have joined one of the goal groups it will be once a week, which I have no problem with.

My wife does weigh daily and possibly multiple times a day. It at times drives her insane when she see's an increase, but I just keep telling her to keep at it and that we didn't put it all on overnight, so it isn't all going to come off the next day.
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Meee Tooo! I weigh every morning.. after I pee, before my shower. I promise myself not to weigh until Friday but it calls my name! I swear it calls my name LOL! I need a new scale mine only goes to the 1/2 lb. I think I'll buy a new one and put it in the laundry room so I'm not so reminded every day b/c I hate going in there. S A. I'm all for it! "My name is Cathy and I am addicted to the scale" LOL
  • sneakers71
    Options
    every morning! I only log it once a week though, if that. those numbers can move around way too much!