hey im new and scared

Options
:wink: Hi im very new to this but my weight has gradually crept up and up over the last few years and I looked at my self and decided enough is enough not sure how i will do it but i aim to lose about 2 stone.. i exercise twice a week at aqua class which is killing me but im not giving up

well thats all for now :bigsmile:

Replies

• sarasotatim
    Options
    Hey welcome!

Don't be scared :) It happens to so many people, and usually all it takes is perseverance and patience, you can turn it around!!

I"m new myself, good luck! :)
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I agree, don't be scared. You just have to think this is for you and your health. Smile, keep your head up, and when you see the results, you will be ecstatic.:happy:
  • katacha999
    Options
    You can DO it!! New too - it helps to have people who also post, update often - when I see that my friend has exercised, hey that motivates me to exercise! Feel free to add if you wish to join my motivation train!
  • Hullkittycat
    Options
    Hi :o)) (i am new too, only been here a week, this is my second post!)

Like you i also want to loose about 2 stone, that is my goal,but anything more then 2 stone is a bonus :o))

I also do Aqua, i love it. I started loosing weight in autumn of 2009, lost 4 stone in total, then it went horribly wrong and i have put just under 2 stone back on - (stopped going to aqua and had some difficult life stuff going on)

I love Aqua, i do it 3-4 times a week.

Keep up the good work, it may be killing you now, but you will soon get there x
  • Bluesmilie
    Bluesmilie Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Don't be scared to succeed, for you will do great. This is a great tool and good people to help you get there. Keep it up :)

Add me :)
  • jpjh504
    jpjh504 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hey there! Just take it one day at a time, one step at a time. Any change is scary. A long time ago a friend gave me a bit of advice: The place you're scared to go to is the place where you need to be. I've tried my hardest to live by it. Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like. I wish you much luck on your journey! :smile: