Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 5

Options
There are a lot of ladies that didn't weigh in. I'll update the chart again tomorrow with people who send their weight in late. :flowerforyou:

week4a.jpg
week4b.jpg
week4c.jpg
week4d.jpg

Replies

• asj0901
    asj0901 Posts: 141
    Options
    You are so great at this!! Keep up the good work on the chart:happy:
  • abbycat900
    Options
    I have no idea what my weight is this with x(

I've been doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred, and I can definitely see improvements, but I'm just so tuckered out lately! I think I'm coming down with something nasty. I know I haven't lost anything- and I've actually gained quite a bit of muscle- but I'm hoping for that to change, soon. For any of you ladies who have done 30DS before, did you supplement it with anything? Did you lose weight during?
  • HilarieXcore
    HilarieXcore Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Bad week :(
    I really need to get back to working out. I've just been counting but not losing at all. School is making this rough.

Goals:
    Zumba - three days a week.
    Gym - two days a week.
    Walking - three days a week (weather permitting).
    Counting EVERYTHING. No cheating.
    Water with every meal.
    No more than 1100 calories a day. 1200 isn't working :(
  • SarahES
    Options
    Sorry i posted late last week, i think i was 219.2 and my current weight is 215.6
    I'm down 3.6lbs ;)
  • capecodgirl1
    capecodgirl1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I sent my weight in already but I don't see me on the chart? I'm at 168
  • JaneZv
    JaneZv Posts: 200
    Options
    You are so great at this!! Keep up the good work on the chart :happy:

i agree, thank you so much! :flowerforyou:
  • katbass
    katbass Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Bad week :(
    I really need to get back to working out. I've just been counting but not losing at all. School is making this rough.

Goals:
    Zumba - three days a week.
    Gym - two days a week.
    Walking - three days a week (weather permitting).
    Counting EVERYTHING. No cheating.
    Water with every meal.
    No more than 1100 calories a day. 1200 isn't working :(

Maybe you arent eating enough...? Try eating your BMR for a few days to give your body the fuel it needs. I dont know your height or current weight, but maybe your body needs more in order to lose? I know I lost weight when eating 1200, but when I started eating more (1200 isnt a lifestyle i could ever commit to), I gained it allll back plus more. :( Now that Im eating my BMR (1500), I am losing about 2 lbs a week, a total of 7 lbs this month. Im not a doc or a dietician, but my close friend is. And she advised me to eat NO LESS than my BMR since that is the basic number of cals your body needs in order to function. Worth a shot..? Hope this week brings some positive changes for you :)

Thanks again, Rach, for doing the chart! Its very motivating to know I will have to answer to "The Chart Group!" on Monday mornings :) You rock!!

My Goals this Week:
    * Tuesday: Kettlebell DVD
    *Wednesday: treadmill, long run or hill program
    *Thursday: going to Disney for the day....walking and lifting my toddler will have to be enough
    *Friday: Last Chance Workout
    *Saturday: treadmillm long run or hill program,...burn at least 650 calories
    *Sunday: weight DVD of some kind.
    *eat at least half my exercise calories and continue skipping the wine :)
  • jpsnickel
    Options
    I think my initial 'woohoo it's the new year, I'm going to seriously lose weight' enthusiasm is starting to fade. I'm still losing but not as much as I could be. Finding it easier and easier to make excuses not to exercise and somehow making it ok to cheat on my eating.

Hopefully I can start some of the group fitness classes at school this week and remotivate myself.

This week's goals:
    Go to at least one group fitness class and get the schedule so I can plan on what to do next week. Then I'm going to tell EVERYONE I'm doing it so I don't back down.
    My 29th bday is this month and I'm trying to keep myself motivated to get to ONEderland by then. It would be the best bday ever!!

So I guess my big goal is just to stick with it and picture a skinnier, hotter me!
  • numberscolors
    Options
    thanks for another awesome chart, rach! and great job everybody!

my plan for this week:
    MON & WED, zumba class
    TUE & SAT, zumba sculpt and tone dvd
    FRI & SUN, yoga

goals:
    - lose 2 lbs this week
    - drink at least 2.5 liters of water per day
    - stay under calories
    - work out no matter what!
  • rockonerin
    Options
    thanks rach! this week, i need to work out at least 5 days and drink WAYYY more water. as i get closer to my goal weight, it's taking more work to take every little bit of weight off so it's time to bust my *kitten*!
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Thanks Rach! Love your profile pic!

Have a great week everybody! It's the second month of the year DO NOT LOSE MOMENTUM! You can do this!!!

Goals for the week:
    Drink all of my water!!!
    Exercise every day
    Track all of my food

It's gonna be a cold week for a lot of us, stay warm!!!
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I don't know how I missed last week.
    Previous weight was 154.
    Weigh-in today: 152!
  • elf618
    elf618 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Thanks Rach, I really appreciate the work you do on the chart and organizing all of us.

I agree, don't go down on your calories lower than 1200...increase your activity and eat the same or even up to the total exercise calories burned. But most importantly, DON"T GIVE UP. Keep up the good work everyone. Remember this doesn't happen overnight and we'll have to all be slow and steady...Happy February!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Thanks Rach, You're the Best! :flowerforyou:

My Goals for the week:
    ~Strength Training (Tues & Thurs)
    ~Yoga (Weds or Fri)
    ~30 Min Run (Tues & Thurs)
    ~Enjoy my 1st 5K race on Sunday!
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    My main goal this week is to keep doing what I'm doing since it is FINALLY starting to work for me again. Here's the weekly goals:

1) Drink 2 glasses of green tea a day (seriously, this crap seems to be helping me a lot!)
    2) Keep the protein up so I can sustain my muscle building P90X
    3) Keep the calories between 1600-1700
    4) Log everything
    5) Do NOT give in to those damnable girl scouts hocking their wares in front of the grocery store!!!!
  • jpsnickel
    Options

1) Drink 2 glasses of green tea a day (seriously, this crap seems to be helping me a lot!)

I love green tea, especially with a little honey. Yummmm!
    But make sure you continue to drink water. A friend became obsessed with drinking green tea, had about 3-4 cups per day, and she developed kidney stones. Her doctor told get to cut down on the green tea consumption.
    I don't know how common kidney stones from green tea are, but just wa Ted to pass the word along in case anyone else lives it this much!!!
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options

I love green tea, especially with a little honey. Yummmm!
    But make sure you continue to drink water. A friend became obsessed with drinking green tea, had about 3-4 cups per day, and she developed kidney stones. Her doctor told get to cut down on the green tea consumption.
    I don't know how common kidney stones from green tea are, but just wa Ted to pass the word along in case anyone else lives it this much!!!

Thanks for the word of caution. I still drink all my water and then I have 2 cups of green tea a day. Kidney stones would be a really horrible thing to deal with...I'll make sure to keep my water intake up. Thanks! :happy:
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    awesome :)
  • punkrockmama
    punkrockmama Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I weighed in yesterday, too. But no problem! Your chart is amazing and must take so much time!! thank you!!!

I stayed the same. :(
  • kayleigh333
    Options
    Thanks again for the chart Rach!
    I'm hoping for a loss this week... I've started strength training these past few weeks so the scales haven't gone down at all. I'm not too far from goal weight though so it's to be expected!
    Hope you all have a good week, make healthy choices! :bigsmile: