30 DAY SHRED FEBRUARY GROUP

Options

Replies

• Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,300 Member
    Options
    I am in the Uk and often read about this - Can I obtain the DVD aswell although where I would get it before tomorrow but I need a big kick up the backside and sort this weight out once and for all:explode:

I'm in the uk too, I got mine from Amazon, it was reduced to £4 odd, and its the best £4 I've ever spent! I got my hand weights in Tesco, although you'll be fine with small bottles of water for the first 2 levels. But will need weights in L3 because you have to lean on them. Hope this helps!
  • Kate_UK
    Options
    L1D1 done and dusted, i think that she is trying to kill me, i hate jumping jacks!!!!!!! hopefully i start to enjoy it soon ;)

I got told to put it down in my excerise log as "Calisthenics, push ups, sit ups, vigerous" for 20 min, as i dont have HRM, what does everyone else think?????

Hope that everyone is getting started today, if you have not added me as a friend you are more than welcome to, help keep everyone motivated!!!

By day 5 you'll be feeling great! Just stick with it untill then, if you can push through the day 2 and 3 aches you'll never look back.
    I usually log it under 25 mins of circuit training general, although I usually burn afew moore calories than it it gives there.
  • Kate_UK
    Options
    under normal circumstances I'd be shredding by now, but I'm going to a funeral after lunch and don't want to have to wash my hair just before I go, so it'll be this evening before I can log my Level1 Day 1. So i'll be back to check in later. Good luck all!
  • melleyd
    melleyd Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I came on to post a thread but thought I would just do a quick search first. We will just join your group!!!
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Got my copy yesterday will use it today!

I plan on shredding 6 days/wk and resting one day.

I've been MFP for 2 weeks already but here are my starting stats for the shred:

Wt: 144.5 lbs
    Waist: 33.25"
    Hips: 38.25"
    Thigh: 25"

I don't know my arms and I don't wanna know my bust! I have tiny boobs! :grumble:

I will post my measurements at the end and will not take them in between!
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Forgot to say I searched a thread for a calories burned and it will vary from person to person, but the general consensus I saw was that on average people burned about 140 calories on level 1 and 155 on Levels 2/3. Hope this is helpful! I think I will just plug in 150 calories burned each time as I do not have a HRM either! :frown:
  • JDizzIe
    Options
    I'm in! I'll put my measurements in later!
  • gemzy24
    gemzy24 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Well done on all those completed Day1 and any other days anyone is on im going to complete my Day 1 L1 later this evening after work will post when done so keep up the good work ;-)
  • gemzy24
    Options
    Hi all I am starting my first attempt at the Jilllian Micheals 30 Day Shred tomorrow for the month of February i will record my weight and measurements so i can update my progress, I will update my progress every Saturday as this is when i weigh in Please feel free to join me Day 1 at level 1 starting tomorrow the 1st February

s/w 163lbs

measurements

hips 44inc
    waist 34inc
    thighs 26inc
    bust 42.5inc
    arms 11inc

need to take arm measurements later :-) Happy Shreding

Just updating measurements for bust and arms
  • MBSoles
    Options
    I would like to join the group - I am actually on day 2 of the 30 day shred. I didn't take my measurements before - but I will do so tonight.
  • gemzy24
    Options
    I would like to join the group - I am actually on day 2 of the 30 day shred. I didn't take my measurements before - but I will do so tonight.

Welcome aboard well done your your 2Days ;-)
  • leah02
    leah02 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! Just started this morning for the first time.

sw 150
    measurements

hips 41.5
    waist 34
    thighs 24.5
    bust 40
    arm 13.5
  • debgiles222
    debgiles222 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'll do measurements and before pictures tonight and post them then!
  • CowkittyXD
    Options
    Heya! I'm starting this today too. I tried it last summer with good results, only to gain the weight back after moving across country and eating too many free snacks at work. :)

I don't have an measuring tape to take my measurements-- any suggestions on where to find one? I don't think I'm near any fabric stores...

Height: 5'2"
    SW: 137.5
    CW: 135.4
  • leah02
    leah02 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You can buy a measuring tape at walmart in their fabric or sewing section, only about $2.50
  • momieof2boys
    Options
    I would love to join. Just purchased it today and ready to go :happy: My measurements

Hips: 56
    Waist: 50
    Arms: 15
    Bust: 48
    Thigh: 29
  • mommacarrie423
    Options
    I just did the 30DS! Yay! I did it before I even knew about this post, so I am SOOO glad I found you all!! :) I'm very excited about it!
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I finished Day 3 of Level 1 this morning :smile:
    Hope everyone is doing well!!!
  • luvlys05
    Options
    Okay just finished L1D2!! By the way, my measurements are:

CW: 143.4
    GW: 125
    Height: 5'5"
    Waist: 31
    Hips: 40
    Thigh: 23
    Arms: 10.5
  • lovefamily5
    lovefamily5 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday, so I would like to join also! I weigh-in on Fridays so I will update my measurements/weight on Friday with last weeks and this week. Can't wait!!

Cindy