STORM OF THE CENTURY!!!

Options
Is anybody else in the path of the STORM OF THE CENTURY?? I am :)

Replies

• musicgirl99
    musicgirl99 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I am too! I can't stand it (mostly because I have to drive in it). Be safe.
  • Becky011
    Becky011 Posts: 384
    Options
    ooh yuck! dont want to drive in it! you be safe too! Be careful
  • Amb1976
    Amb1976 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    me too...northwest ohio...from what i c on the news its supposed to hit us about 3 pm
  • MOMvsFOOD
    MOMvsFOOD Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Me too. Im in Dallas, where are you?
  • grace914
    grace914 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm right by O'hare right now. I'm hoping to leave by 3 (when it starts snowing) and there's no way I'm driving in the snow tomorrow! Everyone be careful.
  • JenniferAutumn
    JenniferAutumn Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Yep Mass/ NH border.
    I love it though! =)
  • jennk221
    jennk221 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Sure am...ours has only started lightly so far though! Our heaviest snow falls start later this evening and into tomorrow!! Gotta love NY :heart:
  • Becky011
    Options
    I'm in Michigan but wow i couldn't believe how Dallas was getting hit!

It is supposed to start here somewhere between 5 and 7 - yikes! Want to get home!
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    We are supposed to get 1-2 feet overnight here in mid-Michigan.
  • PoeRaven
    PoeRaven Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Yep...it's a blizzard here. I love snow!
  • robynbirdy
    robynbirdy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yep...Chicago area. We have a blizzard warning. Just started to snow. BE SAFE!
  • Becky011
    Options
    Outside of all the travel concerns -- I 'm kind a looking forward to it :) All the hype we better get some snow!! Can't help I'm looking forward to a snow day
  • rsonthelake
    rsonthelake Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm in Texas and the DFW airport was closed for a few hours this morning. First time since 9/11. The roads are really icey and not gonna to get any better. For us, this is scary. What is funny though, it is media day for the Super Bowl, and I'm sure the Steelers and Packers players and fans are wondering....why are we freaking, what's the big deal. They showed on the news the buses bringing the players in for the media being lead by a big ol ice scraper truck!

Good Luck to everyone. Stay safe, and stay warm. :drinker: He is actually drinking hot chocolate!
  • NutritionDivaRD
    NutritionDivaRD Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I'm in Louisiana. The major line of storms passed here.....now its supposed to get seriously cold and we might have "winter precipitation" in the form of ice or sleet tomorrow. BIG "might" there.

Warm wishes to all of you north of here who will get those seriously frigid temps! Stay safe......and warm!
  • MCS64
    MCS64 Posts: 126
    Options
    Yep! Im here in Southeast Wisconsin 2 miles off of Lake Michigan. We will get the lake effect snow on top of it!:grumble:
  • MansiB
    MansiB Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Holding it Down in CHICAGO!!!!! Im excited to play in all the snow afterwards :) it will be a fun workout
  • Toaster88
    Options
    If I say no, is it bragging?
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    No, and I'm disappointed. :sad:

I'm in western Wisconsin, just east of Minneapolis / St. Paul, Minnesota.
  • amandacheryl
    amandacheryl Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Michigan here too... did I hear 7-11 inches??
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Yes I am to live in Wisconsin been snowing here all day.In blizzard warning since last night.