Replies

• janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    I went from a C cup to training bra :)

Good for you for losing your MOOBS!
  • Ready2lose4ever
    Options
    I am so ready for this to happen. I hate them and wouldn't care if I was an A cup!!

Me either. I wish I was flat chested! I've have HUGE BOOBS since I was a skinny skinny 12 year old. I think I was B cup at 12!!!!! Then a C cup at 13!!! And thin as a rail!

I always have had huge boobs too. I hate them!!
  • Paige1108
    Paige1108 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I was always small, but an A cup is a whole new category of small. So I bought them the prettiest little bras you ever did see. My Boyfriend says he'll take the new abs over the old breasts, so I'm fine with it.
  • ChristinaERRN
    Options
    Haha! Uh oh I don't have too much in the first place! The weight went everywhere else!
  • danni_appel
    danni_appel Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I wish mine will go away... I am at a 42DD and it is depressing not being able to walk in somewhere and just buy cute undies.. I did just get 4 new ones in this size... we will have to see if I lose any of it :)
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I'm so jealous of all of you. I feel so...inadequate...sittin' here with my 34A's...

And yet, before losing weight they were still small at 36B. :cry:
  • danni_appel
    danni_appel Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    man... its not worth it... the depression when no shirts fit, and the literal backache they are!
  • DickDickDick
    Options
    Wish I could lose 'The Boys' ..........

Oh, well I've lost 1kg so far, GO ME!!
  • dayh1ker
    dayh1ker Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Love this topic and all the comments!

I was a skinny girl with a very perky set of 34b's until I hit my mid 30's. I mean, they were perfect! I couldn't even hold a pencil under them. Fifty plus pounds later I saw my chest explode into a 38DDD. I hate them! Now I can hold an entire box of pencils under them! Since I started MFP on January 3rd I've noticed my women (they aren't just mere girls) beginning to shrink. YAY! I look horrible in clothes and feel like I'm toting a shelf on my chest. I can't wait to lose them and be able to enjoy pretty lingerie again. That will be the ultimate reward!
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    I went from a C cup to training bra :)

Good for you for losing your MOOBS!

lol
  • MoM2LayLa09
    Options
    I've been a 38D since 7th grade - i'll gladly let them go!
    but sorry you lost yours : (
  • janesmith1
    Options
    It's happening! I'm now in a 38 DD!!!! Yay!!
  • Charrisse
    Options
    I wanna lose some up top - I've always been busy, even when I was 129 pounds (at 5'9" thats pretty small) I was still a good C cup - Ima DD now, hoping to go to at least a big C or small D.
    Oh to be able to wear pretty bras and buy CUTE bikinis!
  • Charrisse
    Options
    Wish I could lose 'The Boys' ..........

Oh, well I've lost 1kg so far, GO ME!!

Aaaahahahahahahahahaha lolol
  • katcena
    katcena Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I've lost 12 lbs so far and 3 inches off my bust! So excited about that! And still have 40+ lbs to go. Have been a 38DD for too long....will be thrilled if I can get down to a C. All the cute bras are in the A,B, and C's.....I'm looking forward to getting my first PRETTY bra! lol
  • mercymercyme
    mercymercyme Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    This has been incredible so far. It is funny how making changes in your life, putting yourself first for once and seeing the changes in my attitude and behavior can really make a difference. Just wish I could get the girls back without the help of a plastic surgeon. LOL

When I lost a lot I was buying bras I thought fitted (36DD) but were actually totally wrong. A friend recommended I go and get measured at Rigby and Peller (they dont use tape measures) and they turned out 34 ff. I nearly passed out, but the lift and confidence in a really well fitted push up or plunge bra has got to be as good as the op without the pain.

Bravissimo are also good for fittings
  • mercymercyme
    mercymercyme Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Quote above is exactly like me. Happily walking around thinking i was a DD and Bravissimo proved me wrong!! FF!! I refuse to buy a bra until i am a DD again!!!
  • janesmith1
    Options
    That's awesome! I've lost 12 lbs so far and 3 inches off my bust! So excited about that! And still have 40+ lbs to go. Have been a 38DD for too long....will be thrilled if I can get down to a C. All the cute bras are in the A,B, and C's.....I'm looking forward to getting my first PRETTY bra! lol

Agree about all the cute bras being in the smaller sizes.
  • ediegram
    Options
    I can't wait for my 38 F's to go down either. Hubby will not be pleased! I would be very happy w/ 36DD
  • pilotgirl2007
    pilotgirl2007 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    When I lost 50 lbs (the first time) I went from a C to an A! And it was the first place that I lost weight... or at least could notice it lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!