STORM OF THE CENTURY!!!

Options

Replies

• vbennett7
    vbennett7 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Snow day here, and probably tomorrow too!
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    We are only suppose to get about 4 inches here with some freezing rain. I am thankful I haven't moved to Chicago yet LOL. I feel bad for them.
  • BoxingChick
    BoxingChick Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I live in New Brunswick, Canada and it just starting snowing lightly here. It is suppose to get worse by tomorrow....yey....maybe no work tomorrow !!!
  • chelle1a
    chelle1a Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm in Northwest, Pa. Freezing rain headed our way!
  • Becky011
    Becky011 Posts: 384
    Options
    Yes, I'm in Northwest, Pa. Freezing rain headed our way!

Yikes be careful!! The ice does make it even more dangerous!!
  • TristanRodzen
    Options
    Maine here.

We are supposed to get 6-10 inches today and it will stop around midnight. Then the big one will hit around 6-7 am tomorrow and we will be getting between 1-3 inches per hour. Total accumulation predictions: 20-30 inches.... UGH!!!

I need to move to a much warmer climate!
  • miznel80
    miznel80 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm in Albuquerque, NM and It's been snowing since yesterday. It's kind of nice to have something different to look at. I'll be happy when it goes away though. SOOO, not a fan of the cold.
  • Meggie_pooh
    Meggie_pooh Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Mass/NH Border here. Expecting 2' by tomorrow night when all is said and done! U should see the snowbanks in my neighborhood...almost can't see my house!
  • rachel1975f
    Options
    Hoping for a "snow day" off from work tomorrow :)
  • kt2007
    kt2007 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    FT Riley Kansas here. We got about half inch of ice yesterday than started snowing. We are looking at 8 to 12in of snow before its said and done. No PT today for me. Well did shovel some snow this morn so it counts.
  • LizardIsANerd
    Options
    It's gonna pass slighty North of us!!! :(:(
    I'm not far from IL/KY border and just about 2 hours SE of St Louis....
    It's upper 30s and rainy here.... so maybe it'll freeze up and we'll get some bad snow during the night. I could use a snow day....
  • Becky011
    Becky011 Posts: 384
    Options
    Omg it will be here in the next hour and a half or so. I'm ready!!!!
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    NEPA is getting hit pretty bad North of the poconos and then the storm from Chicago is going to hit us too They say just ice though. Looking forward to another snow day. I plowed today and we easily had a foot on our mountain. Enjoy the snow and be careful in the ice!
  • dkn3208
    Options
    I'm in Kalamazoo, MI and the snow just started here. It's going to be fun! I only have a 15 min drive home but I'm not looking forward to it!
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    If I say no, is it bragging?

Haha! Me too!!!! I moved from WI to FL...no snow for me!! And I'm VERY happy with it that way :)
  • HelpClaireMelt
    Options
    oh yes it should start bearing down on us at aprox 7 pm and last 24 hrs with about 1 foot of snow and heavy winds.
    Windsor Ontario
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    we are covered in ice in dallas
  • tater8589
    Options
    Me too. Im in Dallas, where are you?

I grew up an hour north of Dallas. I wish I was there now, at least work would be closed and I'd be home where its warm (and I'd have my nookbooks) I'm stationed in Colorado and the wind chill here is aobut -43. I'm freezing my TX buns off. We still had to go to work. BTW, leather jackets-- Not that warm!
  • dwarfer22
    dwarfer22 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    my friends are all teachers they say if you sleep with your pjs inside out you'll get a snow day...
    We already got the automated message that tomorrow will be a snow day (Milwaukee WI) so sombody musta been sleeping like that. :tongue:
  • daybyday
    daybyday Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Right in the middle of it in Iowa. It's freezing cold/snowing and blowing snow!