2011 - NEW ME CLUB

Options

Replies

• kap39
    kap39 Posts: 7
    Options
    Good job everyone, I'm very impressed! :smile:

I was pretty excited I lost 1lb this week since I was sick and couldn't exercise. Here's to a great week ahead :glasses:
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! 1lb is awesome...especially when you are sick :) *cheers* to a good week for us all!
    Good job everyone, I'm very impressed! :smile:

I was pretty excited I lost 1lb this week since I was sick and couldn't exercise. Here's to a great week ahead :glasses:
  • cdnmomma3
    cdnmomma3 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    [Always remember a loss is a loss and your doing great ((HUGS))

quote]
    This week was really bad for me. Right after getting over that stupid stomach bug I just couldn't get my mind back in the game! So, the loss I did have was great! And I measured this morning (won't log it yet) and I've lost inches this week. So, I guess I just need to remind myself that I'm in this to win it! Yeah! Keep up the great losses ladies!
    [/quote]
  • cdnmomma3
    Options
    Awesome loss....all that exercising is paying off for you :) WTG!!!

k first of all....GREATJOB to all of you! there has been some great losses this week! WOOHOO!!!

*****for everyone who hasnt posted their weight yet...please e-mail Linda your new weight and she will update the list at night for everyone!! saves on the confusion of copying and pasting and will also save some room on the thread so we dont max out on it right away!! and don't forget measurements on the 1st ladies!!

AFM (as for me)-i was 153.2 last week and I am now 149.6 so i am down -3.6lbs!! very thrilled with this!!!
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    message_124.gifGROUP LOST 43.8 LBS -Created by Free Animations Co. UK

FINAL CHART FOR WEEKENDING JANUARY 28, 2011:

NAME...............................CW................................NEW WT.........-/+.......BUST/CHEST............WAIST...........HIPS

ANGELBABE77.(NEW)...193........................................................................43...........................37..................45
    ANWAMYA.........................154........................................................................36...........................33..................38
    ASHTEN2006...................
    BJHOLLOMAN.................
    BLACKSWAN…………...138.8.……….............137.2..........-1.5................35.……….…........28.5….….….36
    BLUEYMO…………….....218……….................216.6..........-1.4................44……..................39..……...….48.5
    BUTTERFLY0516.…......237.5.…….................234.5....……-3.0........…..46.………….........39.……….....52
    CALLFORME....................230.............................225...............-5.0..............46..........................46.5...............47:flowerforyou:
    CATJON0150.………......248.………............................... …………...........46.5.………...….. 41.……….....57
    CDNMOMM3....................207..............................204...............-3.0..............47..........................44.5..............46
    CHAN0404......................240.5(NEW)...........................................................53..........................53..................52.2
    CLEO77.............................220........................................................................43..........................39.5...............47.5
    ELLENSHELDON............178............................174.6............-3.4..............44..........................34...................39
    HICKMAN52003...............291.4.........................286.2............-5.2.............49...........................47..................48:flowerforyou:
    IKOVLER...........................155........................................................................36...........................32.5...............40.5
    JACJ46.………………......264.8 ........................264................-.8...........................................................................
    KAP39.................................216............................215................-1.0.............42...........................40..................42
    KARGREEN……………...116 ......................................................................34...........................28..................34
    KATNEVSMOM……….....180.6..........................179.3............-1.3..............42.…………...…...44.……...…..46
    KIMMI8...............................222.4..........................220.6............-1.8..............47.5........................42..................50.5 happy
    KYNDRA (NEW)
    LADYPERSIA....................137........................................................................35.5........................40.5...............34
    LINDAC67241.………....189.4………..............190.4.............+1................44.…………....…..42.…….....…46
    MAMAJESS………….. ....234
    MARIEANNEN………......170.8......................................................................................................32.5...............41.5
    MARIABABE81.................137.5..........................136................-1.5..............30............................30..................41
    MELINDADORMAN….....221..............................218.5............-2.5..............49............................49..................52
    MSNICKYV (NEW)...........190
    MY8KIDSMOM..................169.6..........................171.................+1.4............36.5.........................30..................42
    OKGIRLIE.........................178
    PCMOORE........................231........................................................................47.5.........................46..................51.5
    PENNYLITE......................175........................................................................40............................36..................42
    REDBELLA...................... 326.5.....................................................................00............................51..................00
    RHOADSIE………...........217.........................................................................43...........................39..................46
    RockCreak........................217........................................................................43............................40..................46
    ROZAROTTI…………….127..............................125..................-2.0...........38.5.........................33.................37
    SERIOUS2.......................140(NEW).............................................................36............................34.5..............40.5
    SPANKY_SPIT.................190.........................................................................44............................45.................45
    THEMOMMIE....................206.5..........................202.5...............-4.0.......... 47.5.........................41.75...........47.5
    TJRADD73.…………......153.2..........................149.6.............. -3.6.......... .39.……...................30.…........…43
    VALBAR61 ...................... 237..............................235.6..............-1.4............51............................49.................52
    VALZ_XO..........................238..........................................................................45............................45.................52
    YVONNEME2...................187..........................................................................44............................42................44
    XLMKX..............................207.6

wow_2.gif TOTAL GROUP WT. LOSS 43.8 LBSCreated by
    Free-Animations.Co.Uk

If everyone who lost, had e-mailed me their numbers on time, it would have been more. CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE LOSERS!!!!

UPDATED NEWS!!!

o Upcoming Wednesday, is MEASUREMENT TIME - Please e-mail me new numbers.
    o Please e-mail me next weekends losses/gain so that we can cut back on duplication of the chart. Thank You!
  • inspirashley
    Options
    Wow Jac! You've been through a LOT! If you could handle ALL OF THAT, then you can do this too! More power to you dear! You've absolutely got this!!!
  • tjradd73
    Options
    OMG!! what a great week for everyone!! CONGRATS to all of those who lost! and if you didn't have a loss this week...then let's kick it next week and blow that -43.8lbs out of the water!!! January down and 11 months to go!! WOOHOO!
  • kimmi8
    kimmi8 Posts: 15
    Options
    Wow..43.8lbs thats alot of fat thats just melted away never to be seen again.
    Well done everyone..keep it up!!
    Kimmi8 :laugh:
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    aawineglasse3s.gif Created by Animation Playhouse.com

DO NOT DUPLICATE

CHART FOR WEEKENDING February 5, 2011: Measurements For February 1, 2011

NAME...........................CW..........NEW WT.........-/+.......CHEST......-/+......WAIST....-/+.......HIPS..........-/+
    ANGELBABE77.........193....................................................43.........................37...................45
    ANWAMYA..................154....................................................36.........................33...................38
    ASHTEN2006...................
    BJHOLLOMAN.................
    BLACKSWAN……….137.2………....................................35.……….….......28.5….….….36
    BLUEYMO…………...216.6………...................................44……..................39..……...….48.5
    BUTTERFLY0516.….234.5.……......................................46.………….........39.……….....52
    CALLFORME..............225...................................................46.........................46.5...............47
    CATJON0150.………248.………............................... …..46.5.………...….. 41.………....57
    CDNMOMM3...............204...................................................47..........................44.5..............46
    CHAN0404.................240.5................................................53..........................53..................52.2
    CLEO77......................220...................................................43..........................39.5...............47.5
    ELLENSHELDON.....178...................................................44...........................34..................39
    HICKMAN52003.........286.2...............................................49...........................47..................48
    IKOVLER.....................155...................................................36...........................32.5...............40.5
    JACJ46.………………264........................
    KAP39...........................215.................................................42...........................40...................42
    KARGREEN…………116 .................................................34...........................28...................34
    KATNEVSMOM………179.3..............................................42.…………...…...44.……...…..46
    KIMMI8..........................220.6..............................................47.5........................42..................50.5
    KYNDRA
    LADYPERSIA...............137.................................................35.5........................40.5...............34
    LINDAC67241.………190.4………..................................44.…………....…..42.……......…46
    MAMAJESS………….. .234
    MARIEANNEN………..170.8.............................................................................32.5...............41.5
    MARIABABE81..............136................................................30...........................30..................41
    MELINDADORMAN…..218.5.............................................49...........................49..................52
    MSNICKYV....................190
    MY8KIDSMOM..............171................................................36.5.........................30..................42
    OKGIRLIE.....................178
    PCMOORE....................231................................................47.5.........................46..................51.5
    PENNYLITE..................175.................................................40............................36...................42
    REDBELLA.................. 326.5..............................................00............................51...................00
    RHOADSIE………........217................................................43.............................39..................46
    RockCreak....................217................................................43.............................40..................46
    ROZAROTTI…………..125................................................38.5..........................33...................37
    SERIOUS2.....................140...............................................36.............................34.5................40.5
    SPANKY_SPIT..............190...............................................44..............................45...................45
    THEMOMMIE.................202.5............................................47.5..........................41.75..............47.5
    TJRADD73.…………...149.6.............. .............................39.……....................30.…..........….43
    VALBAR61 ................... 235.6............................................51.............................49....................52
    VALZ_XO........................238...............................................45.............................45....................52
    YVONNEME2................187................................................44.............................42....................44
    XLMKX............................207.6

Ok, here is the deal.... this is the new chart for February 1st and 5th. All group members (43) are suppose to play by the same rules. Those whose names above that don't have info I need, I am talking to YOU!!!! Our Motto for the Month of February, will be....NO MORE EXCUSES!!!!

I should not have to stress over the fact, that I am not being fair to someone who's stats are not posted on the final chart. If everyone does what they are requested to do, then this thing can go much more smoothly. If you can't give me your stats on Saturday, send them to me on Friday. If I do not receive stats on a timely basis, those names will be removed from the chart.

I will say this again, if you gain a pound or two it is no big deal. Post it anyway and keep it moving. We are not here to judge each other, we are here to see if we can accomplish a simple goal of everyone being on the same page, and everyone posting their stats at the same time.

Again, all I am asking is if your can't send it to me on Saturday, I will take it on Friday to post it on Saturday. Please be fair to other group members. Now with that said, you guys did a fantastic job (those who posted), because it wasn't truly a group weight loss. I am looking for everyone's participation on the next go round and am looking for a total group weight loss of 70lbs or more next Saturday. I would like to predict in the measurement department a group total (of all members) a loss of 60 inches. If we surpass that, we are definitely "on the move."

We are going to accomplish great things within this group if we all stick together.

Have a Blessed Weekend (what's left of it) and send me your measurements on Wed., so I can post them on Thursday.
    If you get left off the chart... sign0164.gif Created by Smileys.Me.UK

Please take advantage of getting a WEIGHT TICKER to keep yourself motivated.

Linda

P.S. Because Jacj46 is the only male member of this group he get's immunity from the measurement part. He has been sending in his weight faithfully. And for that I thank him. WE LOVE YOU JACK!!!!
  • tjradd73
    Options
    WTG Jack!! we appreciate you being a part of our group!!!

Come on ladies lets not disappoint Linda (or each other, or ourselves)! make sure to get your new measurements in to Linda by Wednesday the1st and your new weight into Linda on either Friday or Saturday of every week!!! We had great results this past week and I feel like we can easily hit the -70lbs that she thinks we can!! that would be an average of 1.6lbs per person as long as everyone checks in and does their part! Let's do this!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,002 Member
    Options
    WOW we are doing great. When we work together we can accomplish great things.......WAY TO GO,....lets keep up the good work
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,002 Member
    Options
    sorry double post
  • cdnmomma3
    Options
    WTG Ladies on a great loss for this week what an amazing group of ladies we have and gent (Jack) Lets get into high gear for our next weigh in :)

I agree with Linda lets get our stats in whether you have gained or lost it doesnt matter we are all going to hit highs and lows but this group was meant to be supportive and helpful and we need everyone on board :) So get up, get moving, keep tracking and come and ask for support or motivation if you need it...you can add me as a friend and I will help as much as I can...Im still trying to stay away from the cupcakes :P

Lets have awesome inches lost and weight loss for February :) GO NMC
  • tjradd73
    Options
    i also have a sweet tooth!!! have you tried the new dessert flavored gum?! they have mint chocolate chip ice cream, and strawberry shortcake, along with a few others!! definately worth the 5calories!

WTG Ladies on a great loss for this week what an amazing group of ladies we have and gent (Jack) Lets get into high gear for our next weigh in :)

I agree with Linda lets get our stats in whether you have gained or lost it doesnt matter we are all going to hit highs and lows but this group was meant to be supportive and helpful and we need everyone on board :) So get up, get moving, keep tracking and come and ask for support or motivation if you need it...you can add me as a friend and I will help as much as I can...Im still trying to stay away from the cupcakes :P

• Lindac67241
    Options
    computer-highfivebird.gif Created by Szar.net

I AM PREDICTING NOW, THAT EVERYONE, AND I MEAN EVERYONE WILL HAVE SOMETHING TO "HI-FIVE" ABOUT ON WEDNESDAY !

WE WILL BE THE TALK OF ALL BLOGS!!!
    Telephone-1.gif Created by Animation Playhouse.com
  • tjradd73
    Options
    ok....i've sent my new meaurements to Linda...have you guys?! :) my total inches loss was only 1.5", but my total lbs lost for January was 7.6lbs!! overall, pretty happy with it :)
  • EMMOM
    EMMOM Posts: 6
    Options
    I would love to be part of this club. I have lost 20 lbs so far, but need to lose about 30 more. I was doing real well until the last couple of weeks. I got off course and need to get back on. Maybe, this group is just what I need to get back on track and stay motivated. What should I do to get started? I'm still learning how to get around this site.
  • cdnmomma3
    Options
    No this may be a US thing cause I havent seen them in Canada :( boooo I will have to look around the sound heavenly :) Thanks for the suggestion...Im good now...Im over the cupcake binge lol and back to focusing
    i also have a sweet tooth!!! have you tried the new dessert flavored gum?! they have mint chocolate chip ice cream, and strawberry shortcake, along with a few others!! definately worth the 5calories!

• cdnmomma3
    Options
    Great job that is awesome results....you are doing fantastic!!! Keep up the great work!!!
    ok....i've sent my new meaurements to Linda...have you guys?! :) my total inches loss was only 1.5", but my total lbs lost for January was 7.6lbs!! overall, pretty happy with it :)
  • cdnmomma3
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome EMMOM, we do weekly weigh in's and send out stats to Linda who post the charts and updates them so wonderfully for us :) The first of each month we submit our measurements again to Linda and a new chart is posted. You will find tons of support here and lots of great advice, welcome aboard and congrats on losing 20lbs :) If you want you can add me as a friend :)

I would love to be part of this club. I have lost 20 lbs so far, but need to lose about 30 more. I was doing real well until the last couple of weeks. I got off course and need to get back on. Maybe, this group is just what I need to get back on track and stay motivated. What should I do to get started? I'm still learning how to get around this site.