30 DAY SHRED FEBRUARY GROUP

Options

Replies

• NZhogiebear
    Options
    L1D2 done and dusted, have really sore legs and arms, very hard to get my boy out of the cot this arvo!!! feels like it is working :):) good luck everyone, and welcome to all the new ones who have joined :)

Thanks for the info on calories, will use that number as well :)
  • Scubasab
    Scubasab Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to join your group!! I will measure myself tomorrow and post my measurements. I will be starting 30 Day Shred tomorrow as I've already done my workout today!! Looking forward to this challenge!! Thanks!!
  • amy_36
    amy_36 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Funny you posted this, I would love to join in. I was going to start a thread and ask if anyone else wanted to do it. I dusted it off last night and took a trial run. I will consider tonights workout to be D1L1. I plan to do it almost every day this month. I will miss one day for sure because I will be out of town.

I will add my weight and measurements later. I like the idea someone had on page 1 to take a picture front and back now and then at the end.
  • skinnyb450
    Options
    Day 2 Level 1 completed - Happy shredding everyone :noway:
  • loriefolk
    Options
    Day 4 complete! Eeek! I was able to do all of my cardio without stopping! OMG ^_^
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Managed to do D1L1 today. My HRM said I burned 300 cal, I don't know how accurate it is but that is what I am going to use.
  • gemzy24
    gemzy24 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Ok completed me Day1 L1 last night, onto Day2 tonight, and my god did i feel it, but think im gonna have to mute her voice tonight and put my music on dont think i can listen to her repeat herself for 30days lol ;-)

Keep Up The Good Work All

xxx
  • gemzy24
    Options
    Day 4 complete! Eeek! I was able to do all of my cardio without stopping! OMG ^_^

Yay Wtg you i did Day1 last night cant wait until my staminer increases those pushups are the hardest ever lol
  • gemzy24
    Options
    Day 2 Level 1 completed - Happy shredding everyone :noway:

Well done keep it up your doing great ;-)
  • leah02
    leah02 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done! I thought today I would be dying but was surprised I actuall felt I had a little more stamina :> Have a good day everyone!
  • laDOLCEvita7
    Options
    Hello, I'm Stephanie. I hope Im not to late to join, I just came across this thread. I am on day 2 of Shred. I started it yesterday and got the dvd last week. I love it. What weights is everyone using? I am using 2 lbs each hand. I think I may need to increase the weight, but I dont want to get muscular, I want to develop a lean look. The weights feel kinda light, but my muscles are sore from yesterday, the squats did it.

S/W:214
    Arms 17"
    Bust 45"
    Waist 42"
    Hips 48"
    Thigh 27"
  • harts2468
    Options
    cheat - only 28days in Feb ;-) just teasing - good luck!!!
  • MBSoles
    Options
    Waist - 36
    Hips - 41
    Arms - 12
    Thigh - 29

Day 3 - Done; but, I feel like Jillian Michaels is mocking me when at the end she tells me I am on my way to being shredded ... truly, I just feel DONE!
  • momieof2boys
    Options
    Day 1 is done:happy: - Day 2 tonight, I have never gone past day 2 so wish me luck tonight :happy:
  • gemzy24
    Options
    Hello, I'm Stephanie. I hope Im not to late to join, I just came across this thread. I am on day 2 of Shred. I started it yesterday and got the dvd last week. I love it. What weights is everyone using? I am using 2 lbs each hand. I think I may need to increase the weight, but I dont want to get muscular, I want to develop a lean look. The weights feel kinda light, but my muscles are sore from yesterday, the squats did it.

S/W:214
    Arms 17"
    Bust 45"
    Waist 42"
    Hips 48"
    Thigh 27"

Welcome aboard and well done on completing Day 1
  • gemzy24
    Options
    Day 1 is done:happy: - Day 2 tonight, I have never gone past day 2 so wish me luck tonight :happy:

Good Luck Day2 for me as well tonight im surprisingly not aching today but my god did i sweat last night i nearly got to the point of throwing up so it must be working me hard lol
  • gemzy24
    Options
    Waist - 36
    Hips - 41
    Arms - 12
    Thigh - 29

Day 3 - Done; but, I feel like Jillian Michaels is mocking me when at the end she tells me I am on my way to being shredded ... truly, I just feel DONE!

Great stuff well done on completing Day3 i know what you mean about JM lol dont think i can listen to her for the 30days
  • gemzy24
    Options
    Day 2 done! I thought today I would be dying but was surprised I actuall felt I had a little more stamina :> Have a good day everyone!

WEll done ;-)
  • morawjo
    morawjo Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I am going to be doing Day 8-Level 1 today...looking forward to it. This is the 3rd time in a couple of weeks that I try and make it through the Shred...and this is the furthest I've gotten. I'm doing the full 30 days this time around. Surprisingly...my stamina has greatly improved...I'm doing WAY better than I was the first time I tried Level 1. I'm really looking forward to Level 2 cause Jillian is starting to drive me nuts in Level 1. I haven't really lost any weight so far...but I'm noticing a difference in my clothing a bit...so I must be losing some inches. Keep at it everyone!! You're doing awesome!!
  • debgiles222
    debgiles222 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I did Day 1 yesterday. Here's all my info for the beginning.

SW: 168
    Waist: 40
    Arm: 12
    Hip: 39.5
    Thigh: 22

Can't wait to see what happens over 30 days!