My B4 & After w/ PICTURE!

Options

Replies

• brittanydaniel79
    Options
    That's incredible! In just 6 months? Way to go, girl :) I wish I could do it that quickly...what exercises did you do?

If you have 30 seconds to spare, please vote for me and Garrett to win this wedding contest.:heart: We really need the help! http://www.ultimateweddingcontest.com/entry/97449 (copy and paste this into your browser to go to our page. Thanks!! :flowerforyou: )
  • PinnHead
    Options
    Awesome !!! I want to have that weight loss !! You are a great inspiration for me, thanks :flowerforyou:
  • PinnHead
    Options
    Awesome !!! I want to have that weight loss !! You are a great inspiration for me, thanks :flowerforyou:
  • mlrosa123
    mlrosa123 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Smokin hot girl! :-)
  • brandonsm
    Options
    You look great! Hot girl!
  • happybunnysbabe57
    happybunnysbabe57 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    congrats u look hot. i cant wait til i get a body like urs.
  • RGPargy
    RGPargy Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Wowsers!! Amazing body! Well done!
  • chaugberg
    chaugberg Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Great job! What's your secret to losing the baby tummy?
  • kfarnham9
    Options
    Great job girl!
  • TheDaniProject
    Options
    YOU LOOK FABULOUS. CONGRATS ON YOUR JOURNEY AND THANKS FOR POSTING
    VERY INSPIRING:flowerforyou:
  • sixpackgoal
    Options
    Hottie w/ the body....wtg!
  • 40rocks
    Options
    I hope you're proud of yourself. That is quite an accomplishment. Keep up the good work. It's really about a lifestyle change, isn't it?!
  • 3kidsin3years
    3kidsin3years Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great!

Care to share what you've been doing? Any specific foods/exercises other than just counting calories in and calories burned?

You look fantastic!

Yes, definitely, any specific foods or exercises to either do or avoid? Thanks!
  • mrscates
    mrscates Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Eating right and working out
    Great job! What's your secret to losing the baby tummy?
  • mrscates
    Options
    Yes it is. I have done A LOT of changing since May 2009. I have been at this non-stop for almost 2 years and now its just normal for me to be like "this", lmao
    I hope you're proud of yourself. That is quite an accomplishment. Keep up the good work. It's really about a lifestyle change, isn't it?!
  • mrscates
    Options
    I really haven't avoided anything. I take everything in moderation. If I have something planned (dress, bathing suit, etc) I eat really clean the week B4 so I can look my best. Workouts I do P90X & Brazil Butt Lift. I have added in ChaLEAN Extreme (haven't started) BUT...I keep changing what I do and what or how I eat so I can keep my body guessing so I get the best results I possibly can.
    Wow! You look great!

Care to share what you've been doing? Any specific foods/exercises other than just counting calories in and calories burned?

You look fantastic!

Yes, definitely, any specific foods or exercises to either do or avoid? Thanks!
  • mrscates
    Options
    LOL. Thanks girl!
    Hottie w/ the body....wtg!
  • virginiablue
    Options
    you look awesome!! great job!!
  • mrscates
    Options
    Thank you!
  • serendipity_2050
    Options
    If I could ever get my stomach to look like that I would be one happy lady!! Congrats!
    xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!