What was for dinner? I had breakfast

Options
Skinny eggs (1 part egg, 2 part egg whites) with bell pepper, tomato and onions, slice of whole grain toast (dry) and two yummy juicy pieces of thick cut bacon (a girl's gotta have some fun!)

350 calories, 22 grams of carbs and 26 grams of protein.

What did you have?

Replies

• lilwashee
    lilwashee Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    you were full after eating that?i had a salad consisting of ..spinach leaves,cheese,ham,and ranch yum
  • chrish1981
    Options
    2 oz turkey kielbasa
    2 oz top sirloin steak
    15 steamed asparagus spears

...and a slim-a-bear 100 calorie, no sugar added fudge bar for dessert. YUM!
  • RedHotRunner
    RedHotRunner Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    you were full after eating that?i had a salad consisting of ..spinach leaves,cheese,ham,and ranch yum
    I love spinach. And yes, I was full for now (lots of veggies w/the eggs), but i'm one of those eats something every two hours or so eaters. I'll have a small snack around 8 and be done for the day.
  • SunshineRowe
    Options
    sadly chicken fries...not what I normally eat.
    but atleast it is low in calories and kinda a protein..lol
  • RedHotRunner
    RedHotRunner Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    2 oz turkey kielbasa
    2 oz top sirloin steak
    15 steamed asparagus spears

...and a slim-a-bear 100 calorie, no sugar added fudge bar for dessert. YUM!
    Asparagus is the best! We toss ours in olive oil, S&P and grill.
  • jen0619
    jen0619 Posts: 414
    Options
    4 oz cooked skinless chicken tenderloins with chopped carrots and onions. satueed in low sodium teryaki sauce served on flatout mini whole grain wraps with baby spinach. also a side of mixed veggies with a greek honey yogurt for dessert! I indulged today!
  • WickedCowgirl
    Options
    4 oz steak with brown sugar bourbon marinade
    5 baked asparagus spears

for only 286 calories
  • Wandami
    Wandami Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Chili, boiled egg, spinach, baked red potato and a spoon full of greek yogurt....=0)
  • ramonaquimby
    ramonaquimby Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I made a really great batch of creamy tomato soup with a grilled crimini, carmelized onion and swiss sandwich on sour dough. The whole thing came to 457 calories, but I still have a lot left over. I am not much of a snacker anymore unless kettle chips are near me, then I go bananas!
  • Amajoy
    Amajoy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Lettuce wraps with lean ground chicken! YUM -O!
  • csleslie
    Options
    Dinner: Toasted whole grain english muffin with a laughing cow french onion cheese spread, sauteed spinach, and poached egg on each half. A cup of brussel sprouts with teriyaki sauce.

Dessert: Handful of mini marshmallows and a cup of cinnamon tea

Only 395 calories!
  • aryaw
    aryaw Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I made meatloaf filled w/shredded carrot, onion, shredded pepper jack cheese, two eggs & some crumbled whole grain cheese its.
  • Shinersmom
    Options
    Cream of wheat! Like 200 calories.
  • dontpanic1984
    dontpanic1984 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    A medium baked potato with 1 T smart balance, 2 T salsa, 1/4 C shredded mexican cheese. Also about 15 baby carrots and 4 T hummus for dipping. 473 calories, 10g of fiber. Good stuff.
  • sara_m83
    sara_m83 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I made a really great batch of creamy tomato soup with a grilled crimini, carmelized onion and swiss sandwich on sour dough. The whole thing came to 457 calories, but I still have a lot left over. I am not much of a snacker anymore unless kettle chips are near me, then I go bananas!

recipe please! Sounds delicious.
  • Jasmine_Moonstone
    Jasmine_Moonstone Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    We had breakfast for dinner. We had omlets with carmelized onions & sautted mushrooms, ham, sausage & cheese. Then we had biscuts & gravy. I had 1 2 egg omlet with a little cheese, sausage & ham, then lots of onions & mushrooms. I also had 1 biscut with a little gravy. Not the best, but not the worst. I then had 1 cup of grapes as a snack just a few minutes ago. YUMMY!
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    Breakfast burrito - 1 Trader Joe's salmon patty flaked into small pieces, 1/2 tsp of Siracha, 1/4 tsp of onion powder, 1/4 tsp of garlic powder,1/4 tsp of cayenne papper, 2 tbsp of La Victoria Salsa Victoria - hot, all cooked together, then added 1/2 cup of egg whites and scrambled the eggs into the salmon. Put on La Tortilla Factory 100 cal tortilla with 1 tbsp of sour cream. Rolled up and grilled on my Cuisinart Griddler.

285 calories, 5g fat, 8g Fiber, 34g protein. Sodium was pretty high for a single meal, but I'm still under for the day and have 10 cups of water in me already, so I'm not worried overall.
  • Jaedynmoon
    Jaedynmoon Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I made Salmon, roasted red potatoes, and roasted broccoli with smashed garlic cloves...SO yummy!!
  • ramonaquimby
    Options

recipe please! Sounds delicious.

I will post it up in the morning. I need to type everything up, when I am done I will message you with it.
  • ramonaquimby
    Options
    for those of you interested it is on my blog @ plopfizz.wordpress.com