LOL 40DD to 34C? I lost the girls...hahaha

Options

Replies

• KadieA
    KadieA Posts: 167
    Options
    Mine went down a good bit too! When I gained weight, I had GREAT clevage! I used to wear smaller bras to make them look bigger (Hooters girl advice), and now those smaller bras are too big! Like if you're a 36C, wear a 34B. . .My fiance' swears they still look great, but I totally feel deflated. I never had large breasts; I have booty. I just wish my butt were a little smaller. If I lost the junk in the trunk my fiance' might be a little upset though.

Hahaha, that's my issue too! Too much junk in the trunk and not enough up top. BUT I love 'em :)
  • KadieA
    Options
    Wow there are some insane letter sizes! I only thought it went up to a double d...double FF, I's and J's?! Good crimeny! lol
  • KadieA
    Options
    Even at my biggest, I've been an A and AA. I lose it there, also. =) We're made the way we're made. =)

Yay! We're proud members of the I.B.T.C. :)
  • xerinx2011
    Options
    I really dont want mine to go!! Im a 40GG and have always been busty! I was a 34ff at 16!! So hoping the rest of me shrink but not the twins!! I wouldnt be me then!!
  • silvereyes01
    silvereyes01 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to lose the girls. I've been .. top heavy since I was like 12, and it would be great to have them go down in sizes. It would be nice to do jumping jacks without wondering if their going to knock me out if I don't get out some duct tape. LOL. My husband sees it differently, of course. lol.
  • BrittBrat78
    Options
    i have always been top heavy but i about fell over when i got measured for a correct bra size of 38DD... where do you find your sports bras? my ladies are always coming out of the bottom so i have to wear both a bra and the sports bra.
  • dawnslaughter
    Options
    i went from a 48gg to a 36f
  • khoran45
    khoran45 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I was always a 38B....and they just kept shrinking as I lost weight. I got myself some 36Ds in September and now I just have to firm up some other areas and I'm ready for the beach! Love my new boobs!
    Ok, have to ask....how painful was it, and was it worth the money??? My DH would be happier than a clam for me to get them done!

Way to Go!! I was a small A all my life. Then got some very nice D's a few years back. THEN put on a bunch of weight. The girls are staying nice and perky and I LOVE that they overshadow the belly I have gained. I can't wait to lose the weight and know that my girls will always be the same size and nice and perky!!

It was a bit painful, not horrible and DEFINATELY WORTH THE MONEY! It isn't for everybody, but for me I was always small up top but bigger on the bottom and I just wanted to look more proportionate. It completely changed me and my confidence level. I feel so much more proportionate after getting them.
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    i have always been top heavy but i about fell over when i got measured for a correct bra size of 38DD... where do you find your sports bras? my ladies are always coming out of the bottom so i have to wear both a bra and the sports bra.

I get Moving Comfort bras, or did, the Maia bra, but I have the old unadjustable straps that I prefer since they don't pinch. There's there, someone on another sports bra thread linked to lessbounce (name of the company is lessbounce), there's Junonia, and Title 9 bras......
  • safetypins
    Options
    I refused, REFUSED, to admit that I was a d cup.

And then I started HCG and I'm back into my 36 c's.
  • hedwighigh
    Options
    I started at 40DD and am at 36C now.
    I hope I stay in the C's but I have 38 pounds to go so I doubt that'll happen.
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    That is how I know if I am loosing weight or gaining, my girls are the first to show signs. I am a small C and dont want to loose anymore. I told my hubby I can be chunky with big boobs or thin with a littler smaller. Reminds me of that comercial for Quick Trim I believe or somthing, with the cartoon female.
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    That is how I know if I am loosing weight or gaining, my girls are the first to show signs. I am a small C and dont want to loose anymore. I told my hubby I can be chunky with big boobs or thin with a littler smaller. Reminds me of that comercial for Quick Trim I believe or somthing, with the cartoon female.

You can wear those cute bra tops that us bigger endowed women can't wear without looking ridiculous!
  • NZblue
    NZblue Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Even at my biggest, I've been an A and AA. I lose it there, also. =) We're made the way we're made. =)

Yay! We're proud members of the I.B.T.C. :)

Bahaha! Does that stand for itty bitty titty club? Lol!!!!

The way I see it, is: You can't change the way you're made. Be proud of what ya got! =) (She says, as she chastises her plentiful hips. Lol.)
  • keepitoff99
    Options
    Wow, A lot of interest in this topic! LOL
    Mine are shrinking away. Still too big for my liking but I'll probably have to go bra shopping soon, which is a good thing!
    :laugh: :laugh:
  • curleesam
    curleesam Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    lol I went from 38G at the end of my pregnancy down to 34D. It is nice to have a smaller back size! Large breasts can be a pain (literally) while sleeping and then the backache! OMG!! I just hope they dont go down much more than this as they dont just look smaller they look DEFLATED! lol damn breastfeeding!
  • LittleMissOptimist
    Options
    I'm not sure I want to lose mine I have always had stupidly big boobs, even when I was thinner.

I don't know I would do without them, I'm so used to dressing to accomodate them, I think it would be too much of a change.

I'm a UK 34L, (according to the internet thats a US 34K) They have only gotten bigger since I started putting on weight,

When I was 182lbs I was a 34H, Hopefully they won't go down too much.

Little Miss Optimist
    :) xxx
  • finity559
    finity559 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    That's the only place I don't want to lose weight. I'm only a C cup and if I lost them it would look like someone hung tube socks on my chest. lol! Not Good! XD
    I keep doing those "I must, I must, I must increase my bust exercises." lol
  • jittythekitty
    jittythekitty Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You probably didn't really lose any cupsize you were probably a C all along, but the extra fat from around your boobs gets pushed into the cup and then the extra large band. And 34 C is the supposably the perfect bra size ... and I'm sure it's easier to find cute and cheap bras now ! XD

I can't wait to be a C cup again.
  • trish2011
    trish2011 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Revisiting this topic, I've now lost 24 lbs since January and a decent bit has been in my chest. I thought I'd be disappointed, but I'm not. There's less jumping up on me whilest I'm working out and they don't seem any worse off than before. Hope everyone is having great success and happy exercising!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!