Lose 5 Pounds a Month February 2011

Options

Replies

• Shayna_7
    Shayna_7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Just starting and this is a great motivator. Current Weight = 181lbs
  • sneakers71
    Options
    Count me in!!!

February 1 - 127
    February 8 -
    February 15 -
    February 22 -
    February 28 -
  • RocknnRobin
    RocknnRobin Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Count me in too!

Feb 1 - 203.5
    Feb 8 -
    Feb 15 -
    Feb 22 -
    Feb 28 -
  • lisamfick
    lisamfick Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I am absolutely getting in on this challenge

current weight: 194.8
    feb 8
    feb 15
    Feb 22
    feb 28

see you all next week
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I'm in again of course! I've been busy with work and sick kids at home so I'll check in soon. :flowerforyou:
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Morning all....stood on the scale this am just for a peek because TOM is ending.....LLOOVVEE the # I saw but my official weigh in day is Friday, so hope it hangs on until then....will push the water for the next couple days, watch my eating (darn sodium, why do you taste soooo good) , and get decent workouts in the next 2 days.....Wish you all luck for the month and HAPPY HUMP DAY ALL!!...:flowerforyou:
  • bridgej2
    Options
    I'm in :-)

SW- Feb 1st - 169lbs
  • sapphirelazuli
    Options
    Yeaaah, let's do it!

February 2nd - 167.5lbs
    February 9th -
    February 16th -
    February 23rd -
    February 28th -
  • desiree0625
    desiree0625 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Ok, so the other day I entered my current weight as 173. But that was when I was weighing myself in the mid afternoon. I have since realized that it is probably better to weigh in the morning. So starting weight as of yesturday morning - 170.2. I am very excited for this challenge, so I wanted this to be accurate. If I lose 5 lbs. this month, it will be the first time I have weighted under 170 in years! Yay!
  • kalmf
    kalmf Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    A follow up -

The Eyptian government turned the internet back on and I got a message from Phyljen yesterday. She and her family are safe, and she thanks everyone for their good thoughts and prayers. I'd be happy to forward the message to anyone who knows her., just leave me a message.

I can't tell you how relieved I am. My husband thought it was a little odd, given that I don't really know Phyllis. But on this particular board people have shared parts of themselves in such a way over so many months (a year for me) that even though we've never met I feel a very personal connection.

So back to losing the same #$&*!! 5 pounds that I've been losing since July.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    karin, so glad to hear about phyllis. My dad is over there right now on vacation and I hope to hear from him soon.

So I peaked at the scale and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I only went up a couple of pounds with the wedding/stess/Vegas. I haven't really had time to go thru all the posts but I hope you are all doing well.
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    i'll join

sw: 177
    gw @ feb 28, 2011: 172
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    A follow up -

The Eyptian government turned the internet back on and I got a message from Phyljen yesterday. She and her family are safe, and she thanks everyone for their good thoughts and prayers. I'd be happy to forward the message to anyone who knows her., just leave me a message.

I can't tell you how relieved I am. My husband thought it was a little odd, given that I don't really know Phyllis. But on this particular board people have shared parts of themselves in such a way over so many months (a year for me) that even though we've never met I feel a very personal connection.

So back to losing the same #$&*!! 5 pounds that I've been losing since July.

OMG! Thank you for letting us know, when I saw the news story for the first time I cried because I also feel very close with her! I talked to the TV and said "show me that my friend is safe!" but of course the TV didn't listen! Much like my kids! I will sleep better knowing she is safe as well as her family, and I hope the children she teaches as well. Let her know that I can't wait to talk with her again and I miss her deeply. :heart:
  • 55tolose
    55tolose Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Karin I am so glad to hear that Phyljen is ok. Must have been a scary time.
  • wishn2binAZ
    wishn2binAZ Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Started this Challenge at 180lbs. Weighed in today at 179 lbs. Guess all that shoveling yesterday paid off! Just need to keep pushing myself to reach this mini goal!!!
  • ababygrace
    Options
    I am in!
    Feb 1: 161
    Feb 3: 160

GW: 156
  • bekylouisex3
    bekylouisex3 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Sorry it's late ive been extremely busy! Last month I lost 3.5lbs those final 10 pounds are becoming very hard to get off :laugh:

Sooo:
    SW- 130lbs
    GW- 125lbs < omg 120's!!!! :love:
  • karen4777
    Options
    I am in. I weigh on Friday evenings. Will post.
  • NCisME
    NCisME Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm in! This seems to be a nice/feasable goal.
    -1.4 since the 1st so far
  • JABehler
    JABehler Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    bump