30 DAY SHRED FEBRUARY GROUP

Options

Replies

• rockabyesarojane
    Options
    oh! well i know it's a couple days late but i would like to join this thread to keep me doing it faithfully!
    good job so far everyone! i will post measurments tonight!
  • MrsMartin2
    MrsMartin2 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am doing the shred too, today is L1 D8 for me. I would love to join in on your group! I have my measurements at home but I will add them tonight.
  • jamben
    jamben Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    So whats the consences on the Jillian M. shred dvd. Worth buying? Is it hard or do you want to just keep going? Thinking of getting it, please give me the lowdown :)
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Day 5 = Complete :happy:

My calves were super sore on days 3 & 4 but today I felt like I was back to normal...
    Keep up the great work, ladies!!!
  • leah02
    leah02 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    day 3 done!!
  • Coyotemama
    Coyotemama Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    The push-ups have been the hardest for me but then my upper body has always been my weakest part. So far I have done all of them on my knees and simply do as many as I can during the 30 seconds. At the moment, I'm doing mine every other day and I have contemplated using another cardio in between days to give my muscles time to rest and rebuild. I may try doing it every day soon to increase the intensity.
  • jessicayoung82
    jessicayoung82 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    L1 D2 done! It took a lot for me to do it. My whole body is sore and I love it. I pushed myself today but still could not go as hard as yesterday. I only burned 175 calories today as compared to 220 yesterday. Still have not been able to take my measurements as I still can't find my measuring tape and the CVS I stopped at did not have one. Good work everyone and let's keep it up.
  • luvlys05
    Options
    day 4 complete!! sore calves!!
  • loriefolk
    Options
    After two days out of town I am picking back up tomorrow! Since I was only on D4, I'll cut it back to D2 :) I'll check in in the morning with my weight!

Happy Shreds :)
  • Coyotemama
    Coyotemama Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Decided to go ahead and do D4 today. I actually felt like I was missing something by not doing it...lol.
  • NZhogiebear
    Options
    L1D4 completed, it does feel (ever so slightly) to be getting a little easier for the cardio, the strength/abs is still hard as the muscle's are oh so sore!!!!

Good luck everyone!!!
  • gemzy24
    gemzy24 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Ok L1 Day3 for me tonight its the hardest time for me the weekend to get motivated to workout as i enjoy being with my family after a long week at work but my goal is to get through Day3,4 and 5 this weekend well done every one on there progress Weigh in for me tomorrow will post my results Happy Shreding :-)
  • lovefamily5
    lovefamily5 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My weigh in day is here! Here is my measurements from last week and this week. I started 30 day shred on the 31st.

1/28 Weigh in:
    Weight: 161.6
    Chest 37
    Waist 36.5
    Hips: 40.75

2/4 Weigh in:
    Weight 159.6
    Chest 36.75
    Waist: 34.75
    Hips: 40.5

Can't wait to see next weeks results!!
  • SamiSamiBoBlammy
    SamiSamiBoBlammy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I started on 2/2/11. So today is to be my L1D3....BUT my calves hurt so bad that I barely made it from the car to the elevator at work this morning, penguin walking across the frozen lot was painstakingly hard!

So my question is, take tonight off and rest my legs OR take a chance and do day 3 - even though there's a possibility that I'll just lay there on the floor moaning?

If I push through and do the video (as much of it as I can) will I be more sore tomorrow or will it miraculously feel better?

also... I didn't take my measurements, I'll have hubby help with that tonight. Is there an article that shows exactly where to measure?
  • rockabyesarojane
    Options
    I started on 2/2/11. So today is to be my L1D3....BUT my calves hurt so bad that I barely made it from the car to the elevator at work this morning, penguin walking across the frozen lot was painstakingly hard!

So my question is, take tonight off and rest my legs OR take a chance and do day 3 - even though there's a possibility that I'll just lay there on the floor moaning?

If I push through and do the video (as much of it as I can) will I be more sore tomorrow or will it miraculously feel better?

also... I didn't take my measurements, I'll have hubby help with that tonight. Is there an article that shows exactly where to measure?

to ensure that you get the most accurate results on what you are losing in inches you want to make sure that you are able to measure in the exact same place everytime.

waist you measure at the natural waist where it is most narrow.
    hips at the widest part
    thighs are measured right under your crotch so that you know the tape is always in the same spot
    calves around the widest part
    arms straight out to the side measured right where the shoulder and armpit end (if that makes any sense)
    and the neck is pretty easy.

anyway. hope that helps.

@ EVERYONE ELSE! some good news!!
    i just did level 1 day 7 lastnight and just to help encourage you guys who are still on days 2-4 let me confess that i could hardly get through any of the three circuits. i had to keep stopping to breath for 5 seconds and then continue but then lastnight I ran on the treadmill for 45 minutes BEFORE the shred and was able to keep up with the ADVANCED girl Natalie! It was amazing to see how much my endurance has improved! stick with it and you'll feel AWESOME!!
  • partcho
    partcho Posts: 225
    Options
    Day 3 = Complete!!! :)
  • skinnyb450
    Options
    WOW ! awesome work everyone - Well done :)

This week I only did Day1, 2 and 3 level 1 with these results: but on the days I don't shred I am doing cardio at the gym

SW 83.4kg

Upper Arm 13.5 "
    Bust 42.5"
    Waist 37.5 "
    Hips 44"
    Thigh 22.5"

CW 82.55

Upper Arm 13.5 "
    Bust 42.5"
    Waist 37 "
    Hips 44"
    Thigh 22"

I will continue with L1 D3 today - Do you complete 7 days and then go to L2??
  • JesiDM
    JesiDM Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I actually started yesterday and then found this thread. lol. So D1 done! :D
  • MrsMartin2
    Options
    WOW ! awesome work everyone - Well done :)

This week I only did Day1, 2 and 3 level 1 with these results: but on the days I don't shred I am doing cardio at the gym

SW 83.4kg

Upper Arm 13.5 "
    Bust 42.5"
    Waist 37.5 "
    Hips 44"
    Thigh 22.5"

CW 82.55

Upper Arm 13.5 "
    Bust 42.5"
    Waist 37 "
    Hips 44"
    Thigh 22"

I will continue with L1 D3 today - Do you complete 7 days and then go to L2??

Well done! It feels great to lose inches! To my understanding, you do 10 days at each level.
  • MrsMartin2
    Options

I say push through it, if you can. Today will be day 9 level 1 for me, I can say I had days like that in the beginning but pushed on and felt better after. Just for some light at the end of the tunnel, if you will, I can now get through level 1 without feeling like I am about to die! haha I will be singing a different tune come Sunday, that is when I start level 2! Happy Shedding:happy: