Any NKOTB fans on here??

Options
2»

Replies

• JordanGirl5
    JordanGirl5 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    HELLO FELLOW BLOCK LOVELIES!!! I'm a HUGE NK FAN!!! I went on the first cruise and am returning again this year. I've been to 13 shows since 2008 - I've done 4 5* Meet and Greets and I drove 10 hours to NYC to see them perform on the Today Show the 2nd time around.

Its so nice to see all of you on here. Feel free to add me as a friend. I'm also on Twitter @lovinjk4ever

Kelly
  • DonniesAngel
    Options
    HELLO FELLOW BLOCK LOVELIES!!! I'm a HUGE NK FAN!!! I went on the first cruise and am returning again this year. I've been to 13 shows since 2008 - I've done 4 5* Meet and Greets and I drove 10 hours to NYC to see them perform on the Today Show the 2nd time around.

Its so nice to see all of you on here. Feel free to add me as a friend. I'm also on Twitter @lovinjk4ever

Kelly

I'm following you now, same username as here :o)
  • JordanGirl5
    Options
    Hey Sarah (DonniesAngel) - I'm friends with you on FACEBOOK too!
  • JordanGirl5
    Options
    ive been a fan of theirs since 1989!!!! lol...and my first AND only concert so far was back in tulsa ok....i think it was march 2009??? or 2008 i forgot already....lol...IT WAS AN AMAZING CONCERT!!!

my fave one has ALWAYS BEEN jordan knight

Jordan is and always will be my "love" - Joey is my "lust" and Donnie, well, I could sit and listen to him whisper sweet nothing in my ear all night long!
  • laDOLCEvita7
    Options
    I like them!! Im going to see them and BSB this year. thats one of my motivations to lose this weight. I have VIP with BSB :)
  • JordanGirl5
    Options
    Ahhhhh, my natural home, surrounded by BH's again!!!! I'm cruising in May, and I still can't believe it!!!! I started getting fit again after they came to the UK in 2009, since then I lost 28lb, and am SO inspired by it all I'm training to be a fitness instructor!! Danny is my main motivation, tho I'm originally a Joe girl at heart - torn two ways (well five ways really!!!!)

I'm cruising in may as well! This will be my second trip on the big canoe with all the guys. I LOVED The first time...and can't wait to so it all again!

Hope to meet you!!!

Kelly
  • JordanGirl5
    Options
    I like them!! Im going to see them and BSB this year. thats one of my motivations to lose this weight. I have VIP with BSB :)

I have VIP with NKOTB :)
  • dtrm88
    dtrm88 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I love NKOTB!! Have loved them since I was in sixth grade! Jordan is my all time love. Would love to go on the cruise? Maybe next year if they have another.
  • laDOLCEvita7
    Options
    I have tix to one show and have vip with bsb and last night i just got tix to a 2nd nkotbsb show. 2nd row!! I am so excited. this is totally making me want to lose my weight more. i cant be fat in the 2nd row lol jk. i was 7 when i was into nkotb and about 14 when i got into bsb. so this is a dream tour. donnie is my fav from nkotb. i was wondering if anyone has met him. is he nice? im assuming so lol
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    They were my very 1st concert!!!
  • BeautifulMe322
    BeautifulMe322 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I am a HUGE NKOTB fan. I seen them for the first time when I was 5 in Denver. Then for the reunion tour in Boston in 2008 and in Denver again in 2009. I would really really like to go to NKOTBSB too! Good to know there are so many of us here! All of you feel free to add me! I am and have always been a total Joey girl, those gorgeous blue eyes. Yum! <3
  • DottieB76
    DottieB76 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HI! I'm an NKOTB fan too! Feel free to add me!