Sixers LOVE Your Body Challenge--Week 1

Options

Replies

• amy_36
    amy_36 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies!

Starting my day off with a homemade smooth of blueberries, banana, non fat plain yogurt and a scoop of protien powder. We will see how it carries me through until lunch.

Today's love- my nose. I know, silly me. But I do have a nice nose. It is perfect in size. It is one of our family traits that comes with the last name McGarry.

Everyone have a wonderful day!
  • bekylouisex3
    bekylouisex3 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Cathy(chipper)............................SW 248.4 lbs / GW 240.0 lbs / CW 248.4 lbs / PROGRESS
    Kristin (kistinbee).......................SW 162.0 lbs / GW 155.0 lbs / CW 162.0 lbs / PROGRESS
    Maria(irishgal44)........................SW 181.4 lbs / GW 172.0 lbs / CW 181.4 lbs / PROGRESS
    Arwamya (arwamya)..................SW 160.0 lbs / GW 150.0 lbs / CW 160.0 lbs / PROGRESS
    Jessyca(JAYDENSMAMAS).......SW 221.4 lbs / GW 215.0 lbs / CW 221.4 lbs / PROGRESS
    Datenshi.......................................SW 258.0 lbs / GW 250.0 lbs / CW 258.0 lbs / PROGRESS
    Clare (Finnhead).........................SW 161.4 lbs / GW 155.0 lbs / CW 161.4 lbs / PROGRESS
    AmyS(Amy_36).............................SW 208 lbs / GW 199.0 lbs / CW 208.0 lbs / PROGRESS
    Mary Beth (marybeth618)...........SW 230.0 lbs/ GW 225.0 lbs/ CW 230 lbs/ PROGRESS
    Kel (redneckwoman)..................SW 151.1 lbs / GW 145.0 lbs / CW 151.1 lbs PROGRESS
    Kimberly(katfrench).....................SW 160 lbs / GW 160 lbs / CW 160 lbs / PROGRESS
    Lauren (ren315)..........................SW 207.0 lbs / GW 199.0 lbs / CW 207.0 lbs / PROGRESS
    Sandy (Izzypup)...........................SW 191.0 lbs / GW 184.0 lbs / CW 191.0 lbs / PROGRESS
    Amez(Amyls8711)......................SW 274.0 lbs / GW 269.0 lbs / CW 274.0 lbs / PROGRESS
    Lorna (lulabellewoowoo) .........SW 128.4.2 lbs / GW 125.0 lbs / CW 128.4 lbs / PROGRESS
    Jennifer (candycaneps).............SW 173.0 lbs / GW 166.0 lbs / CW 173.0 lbs / PROGRESS
    Katy (katyk08)...............................SW 196.4 lbs / GW 185.0 lbs / CW 196.4 lbs / PROGRESS
    Julia (jmiller0906)......................SW 132.0 lbs / GW 123.0 lbs / CW 132.0 lbs / PROGRESS
    Tracy (frogy_98)...........................SW 219.2lbs/ GW 210.0 lbs/ CW 219.2 lbs / PROGRESS
    Beky (bekylouisex3)...................SW 130.0 lbs / GW 126.0 lbs / CW 130.0 lbs / PROGRESS

Tiff (gonabfit) ...............................SW 166.5 lbs / GW 155.0 lbs / CW 162.6 lbs / PROGRESS
    Susan (Suedre)...........................SW 162.0 lbs / GW 157.0 lbs / CW 162.5 lbs / PROGRESS
  • bekylouisex3
    bekylouisex3 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    sorry i haven't updated in a while phew!!! ive been sooo bus :noway: anyway I lost 3.5lbs in the last challenge..I'm ready for february though!!! :laugh:

I love the new tasks for each week!

I LOVE - my eyes, they are reallypretty and a beautiful bright blue i think they're my best feature :tongue:
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    What do I love about my body today... well so far we got the hair, teeth and ears this week so let's move away from the head for today...

Ummmm.....I love.... my blood... okay, I know it just keeps getting weirder....

I am donating blood on Friday which is what made me think of it.... I love my blood because it can help save the lives of others and it is so easy to do. Canadian Blood Services is even bringing a blood donor clinic to my workplace which makes it even easier... All I have to do is walk across the hall and donate... done...

I just have to hope my iron and blood pressure is high enough. I am slightly aenemic and tend to have really low blood pressure so sometimes I can't donate. I take iron pills but my body doesn't absord them well even when taken with Vitamin C which is supposed to help your body absord it.

Keeping my fingers crossed and I hope you all have a wonderful day.

~ Datenshi ~
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    good day.

i don't have anything to love today. i am still battling this sore throat. i think i may need to go to doctor. i don't have a cold, just sore throat and left ear hurts. i think i may have a slight fever.

well off to get some soup. sorry to complain.

later
  • datenshi
    Options
    good day.

i don't have anything to love today. i am still battling this sore throat. i think i may need to go to doctor. i don't have a cold, just sore throat and left ear hurts. i think i may have a slight fever.

well off to get some soup. sorry to complain.

later

Just like a marriage we are here for you 'in sickness and in health'. Hope you feel better soon. I am wondernig if you have an ear infection which can affect the throat.

Take care,
    Datenshi
  • katyk08
    katyk08 Posts: 302
    Options
    Hi all!

Cathy I hope you feel better soon! My daughter just got over strep and was miserable!! Get Well Soon!:flowerforyou:

My eating has been much less the past few days- Ive just really had not much of an appetite. So its been chocolate milk(fat free) and pretzels. Last night my amazing man made my favorite dinner of all time- chicken piccata- and normally I eat til I feel sick! Well last night, I ate very slow and only ate about 1/2 of what was in my bowl. I started to feel not hungry, so I stopped. I wanted to eat more, but I wasnt hungry so I forced myself to stop! PROGRESS!!! :)

I just need to progress myself to exercising now. I have a gym membership complete with a tanning package - already paid in full through APRIL! And Ive only been to the gym a handful of time :frown:

What are some ways you guys motivate yourselves when you are feeling/have felt very anti-exercise?

Today I LOVE my feet. They are petite feet, and have yet to give me any problems :)

Hope everyone is having a great day!

:heart:
    Katy
  • ren315
    ren315 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon!!

I worked out again day 3. I am loving every part of it! I have even been really good about logging in my food each day. I hope to see some results next Tuesday!

Yes the weekly challenges have been awesome, I can't believe were are on day 3 and we have already made it to 4 pages. I think that it is good for everyone. Coming on here everyday is making everyone feel more accountable for everything!

My love for today is my hair! It doesn't matter the length, the style or the color, I always love it. I have always had shorter hair, and when I met my husband I started growing it out. It is now almost to my bra strap, WOW it is the longest that it has been in at least 10 years. Just last night though, I was telling DH that I am thinking of cutting it. Maybe in like another month I will do it. It will be like a new do for my new transforming figure, hehe!!!

I am so sorry Tracy for the news on your daughter, at least you now know what it is she has...weren't you before trying to see what it was that was going on with her? I have been going through some struggles at home with DH losing his job and DD just recently used scissors to cut her eyebrows and eyelashes(she's 10-I think she is rebelling against all the stress in the house). The only advise that I can give you is to take a deep breath and remember God will only give you as much as you can handle. And guess what? This is your challenge in life, this is not a bad thing, this is only a stepping stone to make you stronger for yourself and your family. You are a MOM, you were build strong to take whatever comes your way!!

And to everyone else, I hope you all have a wonderful day!!

Lauren
  • katyk08
    katyk08 Posts: 302
    Options
    Okay I did it!!!:bigsmile:

I shredded! Had to take a 2 min break about 15 min in but I finished it!!

Day 1 of 30 JM Shred Dvd-- CHECK!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • amyls8711
    Options
    Happy Thursday Girls!

Julia-- 2 lbs is AWESOME! .... :o) !!!!!! keep it up! .... Im so glad you are having such a powerful and in control kind of week! They are the best arent they ??

Amy- hehehe i dont have a dVr ... everyone keeps telling me i should get one. But im usually home being a SAHM.... all the time... so night-time when the baby goes to sleep! (he goes down 8pm every night) .... so i am able to watch my "showS" !!!! Howd the gym go last night?

Jennifer--- keep it up ... and your body will get better and better at it! :D ur doing AWESOME! ....

Finn--- I love that you totally started your post bummed out and ended so proud of yourself and your mind for keeping up with the working out .... and knowing that your body is changing ... and is taking shape .... and the more you push for that .... the better it will be! :) keep it up girl! :D

Tracy -- ive missed you girl .... Aww... I think its amazing what a great momma you are! Good for you for getting your daughter the therapy she needs! If you dont mind me asking... what is Apraxia? .... Welcome back!

Arwamya- Great job on the working out!

Kristin-- I love your UPBEAT attitude! :D .... and your meal plans! .... ive been doing all my journalling in a notebook! ..... It helps SO much! keep it up! enjoy your "easy night" !!!!!!!!

SAndy--- i think your eyes do sparkle ... in your pics you have posted! Have a great day!

Maria--- Im sorry your not feeling too great today!!!!!!! but yay for loving your eyelashes! :D ..... isnt it great when people compliment us on something? Hope your day gets better!

Beky- 3.5 is aWESOME! .....

Datenshi-- What an awesome "I love____" today! ... it is so nice when people can donate and help save others lives! Ill keep everything crossed that you are able to donate .... but dont beat yourself up if for some reason your body isnt cooperating tomorrow.... you can try again another day! ..... Its such a wonderful gesture!

Cathy -- Im sorry you are Still sick !!! !hope you feel better!

Katy-- it might sound strange... but I put on music with an upbeat beat ... for about 10 mins..... something that always makes you smile! and then I always feel better and pop that dvd in ..... and do my workout! or go for a walk1 something! :D

Lauren- way to go on working out! :D .... KEep it up !!!!!!!! ....... and logging is awesome!

AFM:
    I love my lips LOL ..... All the better to smooch up my sweet baby with! :D ..... this morning i asked him if he knew he was mommys best friend... and he said YES and gave me the sweetest baby kiss! :D ......

Went for a walk with him .... and have been eating healthy, journalling every bite for FOUR weeks now! ..... finally feeling like such a natural thing to do instead of something i have to make myself do!
    XOXOXOX

HAve a GREAT thursday everyone!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    i love my hair. It's very thick, and I can style it either wavy (naturally) or straighten it. It seems like a lose a ton a day in the shower, and yet it is still thick and full :)
  • gonabfit
    gonabfit Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Cathy(chipper)............................SW 248.4 lbs / GW 240.0 lbs / CW 248.4 lbs / PROGRESS
    Kristin (kistinbee).......................SW 162.0 lbs / GW 155.0 lbs / CW 162.0 lbs / PROGRESS
    Maria(irishgal44)........................SW 181.4 lbs / GW 172.0 lbs / CW 181.4 lbs / PROGRESS
    Arwamya (arwamya)..................SW 160.0 lbs / GW 150.0 lbs / CW 160.0 lbs / PROGRESS
    Jessyca(JAYDENSMAMAS).......SW 221.4 lbs / GW 215.0 lbs / CW 221.4 lbs / PROGRESS
    Datenshi.......................................SW 258.0 lbs / GW 250.0 lbs / CW 258.0 lbs / PROGRESS
    Clare (Finnhead).........................SW 161.4 lbs / GW 155.0 lbs / CW 161.4 lbs / PROGRESS
    AmyS(Amy_36).............................SW 208 lbs / GW 199.0 lbs / CW 208.0 lbs / PROGRESS
    Mary Beth (marybeth618)...........SW 230.0 lbs/ GW 225.0 lbs/ CW 230 lbs/ PROGRESS
    Kel (redneckwoman)..................SW 151.1 lbs / GW 145.0 lbs / CW 151.1 lbs PROGRESS
    Kimberly(katfrench).....................SW 160 lbs / GW 160 lbs / CW 160 lbs / PROGRESS
    Lauren (ren315)..........................SW 207.0 lbs / GW 199.0 lbs / CW 207.0 lbs / PROGRESS
    Sandy (Izzypup)...........................SW 191.0 lbs / GW 184.0 lbs / CW 191.0 lbs / PROGRESS
    Amez(Amyls8711)......................SW 274.0 lbs / GW 269.0 lbs / CW 274.0 lbs / PROGRESS
    Lorna (lulabellewoowoo) .........SW 128.4.2 lbs / GW 125.0 lbs / CW 128.4 lbs / PROGRESS
    Jennifer (candycaneps).............SW 173.0 lbs / GW 166.0 lbs / CW 173.0 lbs / PROGRESS
    Katy (katyk08)...............................SW 196.4 lbs / GW 185.0 lbs / CW 196.4 lbs / PROGRESS
    Julia (jmiller0906)......................SW 132.0 lbs / GW 123.0 lbs / CW 132.0 lbs / PROGRESS
    Tracy (frogy_98)...........................SW 219.2lbs/ GW 210.0 lbs/ CW 219.2 lbs / PROGRESS
    Beky (bekylouisex3)...................SW 130.0 lbs / GW 126.0 lbs / CW 130.0 lbs / PROGRESS
    Tiff (gonabfit) ...............................SW 163.8 lbs / GW 155.0 lbs / CW 163.8 lbs / PROGRESS
  • Denziee
    Denziee Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,

I'm running out of things to love!! I love my hands?! I love the left one themost cos it has a sparkly engagement ring to adorn it!!

I love them because when i look at it (the left one!) its my inspiration for the current weightloss health kick journey! The right ones ok..... but the left ones better. haaha!!

Enjoy your Fridays everybody

xxxxxxxx

Clare xxxx
  • amyls8711
    Options
    Clare--- YAY for a sparkly engagement ring!!!!!!!!!! keep up the great work!

Tiff--- HEYYYY girl !!!!

Lorna-- i always wonder that myself!!!!! if all this hair is going down the drain ... why am i not bald ??? LOL ... yay for the mysteries of HAIR! ....

AFM:
    Hmmm.... this is getting tougher! ..... I love my CHEST? LOL ...... Because even though I have gained so much weight ... they stayed proportioned with fAT lol and now that I am losing they have in turn gotten the MEMO and are losing inches weekly hehehe! LMAO!

Have a GREAT DAY sixers!
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    going to doctor today, throat still sore.
  • amyls8711
    Options
    Cathy -- Awwww im glad you are going to the doc! Hope they can help make you feel better! Hugs

AFM:
    Just wanted to post my blog in case anyone likes reading them! :D

http://littleadventures2011.blogspot.com/

Today made one month so i did a post about my progress!!!!!
  • izzypup
    izzypup Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Good morning all
    What do I love today... I love my legs! They have always been strong and shapely.

Good job on the Blog Amy

Cathy- Hope the doc can help with your throat.

Clare- I might love my left hand better to if I had a big engagement ring on it. LOL...Congrats!

First day back to work since Monday... snowdays!
    Take care everyone and have a great Friday... Ladies don't forget to wear red!!!!

Sandy
  • arwamya
    arwamya Posts: 304
    Options
    Week 1 Day 3 I love my hair today .. having a good hair day :)
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

Since it's Friday, I wanted to repost my mini week goals:

1. Not check the scale once during the week, only on weigh-in days (Tuesdays).
    2. Not snack on the free popcorn at work (my weakness)
    3. Get in at least two treadmill runs during the week (I want to start working those back in)

So far, so good. I need to get in at least one more treadmill run, which I do plan to do. I haven't touched the popcorn at work! YAY! AND I haven't checked the scale since weigh-in! Woo! I'm doing good!

Last night was good. Ended up doing my 15 minute Lower Body workout!

Plan for today:
    Food--
    B-Honey Kix, skim milk, coffee w/sugarfree creamer
    S-Banana, breakfast bar
    L-Whole wheat bagel with FF cream cheese, baby carrots, light yogurt
    S-2 clementines
    D-??? Need to go to the store!! I hate not having anything planned!!
    S-???

Exercise:
    JM Yoga Meltdown

We are headed bowling with some friends after dinner! Should be fun!!

Have a great Friday all!! And a wonderful weekend!! I'll check back on Monday!!
  • datenshi
    Options
    going to doctor today, throat still sore.

Take care and I hope it is nothing serious. :flowerforyou:

~ Datenshi ~