*Snowflakes to Sunshine* Weigh-In #6 2/4/11

Options

Replies

• AmyByExample
    AmyByExample Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Sadly I've had my first gain this week. I'm up 1.6#'s - so I need to step it up this week!

Can someone post the link to the spreadsheet?

Thanks!

Amy

WEIGH IN:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?authkey=CKDt1aAO&hl=en&formkey=dG51bjFDSE1xNEoyRVFoMTc4Vkh0a1E6MQ#gid=0

SPEADSHEET:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Auxe1cQx0-KYdEx1Z0RnVXRfUEUzWUZjazV3ZXVzWWc&hl=en&authkey=CJum5OMJ#gid=0

Thanks Brandy!!
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    Morning everyone!

Last week: 208
    This Week: 207

VENTING
    Stop here if you don't want to read.........

Not happy I lost one pound because I have been working out 2x harder than I was the past couple of weeks. I am so sore from "Last Chance Workout," but I did the workout early in the morning (yesterday) so IT won't effect my weigh in today...

I have to figure out why it's taking me forever to lose this weight. I am sticking to around 1,200 calories, exercising (everyday), watching my sodium, and drinking my water, but my weight is not budging past 208/207 lbs. I know i can reach 200 because in October I was 199.8...so why is it taking me so long to drop my weight gain?

VENT OVER

I can't see your food diary, but I suspect you are probably not eating ENOUGH. If you are netting 1200 calories, then that is good. But if you are only sticking to eating 1200 then by the time you add your exercise calories you are dropping your calories down too low. And if your muscles are still sore today, it is possible they could be haning onto some water weight to repair your muscles, even though it was early yesterday that you worked out. Just some things to consider...
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone!

VENTING

Not happy I lost one pound because I have been working out 2x harder than I was the past couple of weeks. I am so sore from "Last Chance Workout," but I did the workout early in the morning (yesterday) so IT won't effect my weigh in today...

I have to figure out why it's taking me forever to lose this weight. I am sticking to around 1,200 calories, exercising (everyday), watching my sodium, and drinking my water, but my weight is not budging past 208/207 lbs. I know i can reach 200 because in October I was 199.8...so why is it taking me so long to drop my weight gain?

VENT OVER

Don't worrry A LOSS IS A LOSS and you should be proud of that hun! With that being said...is your diary public? If it is not, maybe you can make it public and some of us can take a look at it and see if there are any suggestions to tweak some things a little. Sometimes it helps to have other people look at it, as a form of "constructive criticism" and motivation. But no worries, you can do it. Maybe if you try to switch up your work out, any little tweak helps...trust me! But stay encouraged...next thing you know...you will be way under that 207/208 mark!
  • honeybee709
    honeybee709 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    last week: 209
    this week: 207

After a slow start with all the crazy things going on in my life the last couple weeks, I took time for ME this week and stepped up to the plate...or stepped AWAY from the plate! haha I am hoping to see Onederland before I take my trip to visit my friend in Georigia the first week in March! Cross your fingers!
  • bhonniered
    Options
    I have a gain of almost 2 lbs - but I really think it is because I am still sore from changing up my exercise routine (although yoga did help last night). :ohwell:
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone!

VENTING

VENT OVER

Don't worrry A LOSS IS A LOSS and you should be proud of that hun! With that being said...is your diary public? If it is not, maybe you can make it public and some of us can take a look at it and see if there are any suggestions to tweak some things a little. Sometimes it helps to have other people look at it, as a form of "constructive criticism" and motivation. But no worries, you can do it. Maybe if you try to switch up your work out, any little tweak helps...trust me! But stay encouraged...next thing you know...you will be way under that 207/208 mark!

krys_t...I made my food log locked w/ key and my password is: 1004

Please give me some advice. I think I am doing it right,but from a person looking in I might be wrong.

Thanks for all your help!
  • klwa
    klwa Posts: 61
    Options
    155.4. "Small" loss, but at least it's in the right direction. Time to straighten up and get serious again. I've let a busy schedule get in the way this week, but NO MORE! Priorites are set beginning TODAY. Congrats to everyone for the losses. Looks like a good week for most people!
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options
    bump for later
  • prettykonvinced
    prettykonvinced Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm 178, up a few pounds, but that's okay. I saw this happening. With all of the snow and ice here in Dallas, I didn't get to the gym and I was too lazy to workout at home. I'll be okay though. Next week, I am back on the grind!
  • dinareed
    dinareed Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Yay! So happy for everyone that had a loss this week! Unfortunately I am up .2 pounds from last week to 198.4. Happily, its not the normal 5 -8 pounds I usually gain this TOM. In addition, I wasn't feeling so great (new meds messed up my stomach I think) so I didn't eat well...usually 800-1100 calories and I missed a few days of exercise. But its a new day and I can do this!
  • glittersoul
    Options
    Morning everyone!

VENTING

VENT OVER

I have this same problem. I have been maintaining the last 3 weeks. I've missed 2 days of exercise in the last 21 days and only been over on calories 2 of those days also. But I took my measurements and lost 15 inches! So if it doesn't show on the scale it might somewhere else :)
  • yellowfairy
    yellowfairy Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    174! I am excited-I lost (finally!!). It was a pound-but I will take it! Totally pumped!
  • netter43
    netter43 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Well up 1 pound this week for the first time since this journey started - still down 17 and need to get back on track - My own fault as I had way to much sodium and acohol the last day or two - (had to celebrate my bf 40th birthday) - no one else to blame!!
  • tmogs
    tmogs Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    last week 177.8
    this week 174.2

whooo hooo
  • ChantalC1969
    ChantalC1969 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Today's weight : 302.2 lbs 2.6 lbs loss this week!!!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Teamleela... We'll get out of the 180's together!! So close!

Positively_Me... Bodies are weird. Stick with it. I think it was Amanda who said she takes a day or 2 to have a little more calories sometimes, and this kicks her weight loss in gear. It works for me too. Maybe it's something you might consider as well. (Sorry, I took a sneak peak at your food log, and like Brandy said, you are probably eating too little. Try adding a full breakfast. :smile: )

glittersoul... If you're having the same prob as above, please see what I wrote to Positively_Me.

Pretty1one... Congrats on making it into the 180's!! I've been doing to ACV and flax too, but not pollen. That's interesting.

prettykonvinced... You can definitely kick it up! Better luck next time! You seem really honest and aware of what you're doing, so you'll be fine.

netter43... Way to be accountable. You can do this!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    last week: 209
    this week: 207

After a slow start with all the crazy things going on in my life the last couple weeks, I took time for ME this week and stepped up to the plate...or stepped AWAY from the plate! haha I am hoping to see Onederland before I take my trip to visit my friend in Georigia the first week in March! Cross your fingers!

Not a slow atart...a consistent one! Great job! ONEderland here you come!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    174! I am excited-I lost (finally!!). It was a pound-but I will take it! Totally pumped!

Great job!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    last week 177.8
    this week 174.2

whooo hooo

nice job girl!!! WORKED IT OUT!
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Hi Snowflakes!

I am thinking that slow and steady must be the way I am going...
    Last week: 219.6
    This week: 219.3

Hey, it's a loss and I will be happy.