Options
    Did 1 mile today...so cold....
  • Rosebud62
    Rosebud62 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 60 miles.
  • FabulousGia
    Options
    Yesterday, I walked 2.11 miles. Today, I walked 2.97 miles. After I do my walks, I go to the mapmyrun.com website and calculate the number of miles I walked. (I don't have an account with them, but it's a really nifty calculator.)
  • samrockrocks
    samrockrocks Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    i spent an hour shoveling snow sooo that was my only work out today! :(
  • LG61820
    LG61820 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    50 minutes this morning
  • arfost01
    Options
    another 5 miles for me today!!! i like this challenge, i may have to change my goal of 28 miles!! lol
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Updated my ticker, I did another 3 miles with Leslie. We have winds and rain here in the UK, so I'm so glad I can use the Walk at Home dvds!!!
    Unfortunately, I have to do 1.5 miles this morning for a walking bus, run by the school I work at!!!!

LouiseXXX
  • LMRoses
    LMRoses Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I go to a gym nearby which does yoga classes, and love it. I started going about a year ago to help deal with some anxiety issues, and it helped with that, and with how strong my body feels. I was fairly intimidated the first time, but as it turns out, I had no reason to feel that way. The instructor is friednly, professional, supportive and very normal! ;) I've found over the last year that most people in the classes aren't perfect, but mostly people like myself, looking for a way to relax, increase body strength and flexibilty, and get more active. Also, everyone really is focused on what they're doing, and how their body feels, no one's going to be paying attention to what anyone else is doing except the instructor!

So yeah, I love it, and heartily recommend it!

xx
  • LMBinUK
    Options
    3.63 miles done! Not bad work for a Friday.:happy:
  • BeckyJill7
    BeckyJill7 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    1.6 miles this morning. I'm hopefully going to get some more miles in this afternoon. Happy Friday and happy walking to everyone!
  • sassyshelley
    sassyshelley Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    i spent an hour shoveling snow sooo that was my only work out today! :(
    now that is a good work out!
  • sassyshelley
    Options
    my dog is starting to lose weight too, 1 1/2 hrs on the Elk Falls trail yesterday, today still haven't decided where to walk..
  • mnmorneau
    Options
    got my 3 miles in yesterday but today the city closed the roads so couldn't get to the gym. Free day off of work too!!!!! Yeah!!!!! So I am going to spend my free day sewing, not much of a calorie burner but sure is relaxing. If roads open may make it to the gym for a zumba class tonight. Everyone have a nice weekend. It 's nice to see so many people joined this month's challange. Keep up the good work.:happy:
  • Ykps
    Ykps Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    ok, here goes... I'm aiming for 60 miles of walk/run this month. Already behind a little, but I'll catch up on the weekend!
  • Beth70068
    Options
    Did 10 minutes today.

51 total 369 to go.
  • srpullen
    Options
    I messed up my knee, so I'm stuck at 30 minutes :cry:. I'm going to try to go back in the morning, but I'm afraid I might make it worse. The inside side of my left kneecap is sore. Not sure what that could be but I'm ready to start jogging again!
  • xyla
    xyla Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I did 2.3 miles today. It took me 45 minutes so I am not going very fast. However, I am almost 60 and I haven't stuck to any kind of exercise program in a very long time. I read all of your posts and they keep me motivated to get moving each morning. Thanks to all of you!
  • sassyshelley
    Options
    did a very strenuous 60 min dog walk! I feel the burn.....:tongue:
  • FabulousGia
    Options
    I logged 6.05 miles today! 4.05 miles walking around NYC and 2 miles trying out my Leslie Sansone DVD, which came in the mail today.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    my dog is starting to lose weight too, 1 1/2 hrs on the Elk Falls trail yesterday, today still haven't decided where to walk..

lol...I hope mine starts losing some of his. He's put on a few pounds (well a lot...I think its from eating the puppy's food when we got the puppy last year). Since he is a bigger breed I don't want him to get a weight problem and then have hip issues. :(