what kind of a car do you drive?

Options

Replies

• shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Black 2010 Mercedes E350 with Chip Foose rims :)
  • sarasotatim
    Options
    2004 Red Ford Mustang convertible..."Scarlett" (Yes, I'm one of those guys that believe all cars should have a girls name) lol

Picture of her is in my profile :)
  • sarasotatim
    Options

+1 for the Foose rims! :) Nice!
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    2005 Chrysler T & C. Love my van! (Hey, I'm a Mom that hauls kids and all their crap around!)

Hubby just got a 2008 Kia Spectra5. Fun little car!

Drove a Kia Rondo when we were looking for a car for him and I REALLY liked that as well. Rode like my van! :laugh:
  • Impala007
    Impala007 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    the Silver Hornet a '03 Impala (my seventh) ...hence the handle

'04 Dodge Ram 4x4 CTD
  • dmgaloha
    dmgaloha Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Not including any of my husband's cars, I've had a myriad of fun vehicles... Typically ones that have a lot of HP, and more recently, branching into upgraded amenities, like heated leather seats, steering-wheel warmer, and my favorite: a driver seat and steering wheel that automatically backs up when you take the key out to make it easier to get in/out of the car, and of course returns to position, when you put the key back in. (great for a shortie like me, who is jammed up against the steering wheel!)

Chev Beretta (my first car)
    Dodge Stealth (until the police force started to recognize me) :blushing:
    Honda Civic si coupe (until baby #1 when 4 doors became a convenience) :frown:
    Volvo S80 T6 (until I couldn't afford the repairs anymore - it was a LEMON!!) :explode:
    Acura TSX 6-speed (until baby #2 came along, and couldn't fit a carseat behind my hubby's chair) :ohwell:

And finally....
    2004 NISSAN MAXIMA :love:

I LOVE the Maxima commercial, where the guy goes outside and stretches his 370Z into a Maxima because his wife is pregnant!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAE61WL4FIY
  • Nicole114
    Options
    Tammy The Camry

Sarah The Sierra

This is funny because everyone that buys a truck in my family names it...
    My husband's truck is a black Ford F250 and he named her Black Betty.
    My brother's truck is a white Dodge Ram and it's name is Mighty Whitey.
    My father in law's truck is a black Dodge Ram and her name is Dirty Gurty.
    And my other brother's truck is a silver Dodge Ram named Big Bad Rhonda.

I can't wait to see who buys the next truck and what it will be named! LOL
  • adamstc88
    adamstc88 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    2009 Honda Accord Coupe - RED - Love my Car!
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    2010 Nissan Altima 3.5SR Black on Black
  • tater8589
    Options
    2010 Chevy Camaro :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :love: :love: :love: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

But which one? The LS? LT? SS??? :) Manual or Auto? Inquiring car guy minds want to know!

SS with RS package and auto with tap shift manual, victory red with black rally racing stripes...already tinted the windows with the side vent inserts in black and added JBL subwoofers for "fun".

Purchased in June '09, still drives like new, still eats Mustangs for breakfast. :flowerforyou:
    [/quote]

Oh goodness, don't tell my husband-- he'll leave me to hunt for you lol. Sounds really nice.

My first car (well truck) was a 94 Hot Pink Chevy S-10 -- my grandparents thought it was funny (they bought it) cause I hated pink at the time. Its name was the Pink Panther until it crapped out and became the Pink POS
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    We have a 2000 Pontiac Grand Am and a 1999 Chevy S10.
  • Swilson87
    Options
    2001 Ford F-150 (Extended Cab)
    2007 Ford Edge

I’m not really a “loyal to a brand” type person, but Ford has done us well……
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options

+1 for the Foose rims! :) Nice!

Thanks! It is a sweet ride!
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Daily Driver: '98 Dodge Intrepid ES
    My fast car, my baby :) '91 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4
  • Jcnbarb4RN
    Options
    2008 White Dodge Avenger / and 2007 Red Hyaundi ..... Love both!
  • BullDozier
    BullDozier Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I've got a 2002 Camry, and the wife drives an '06 Sienna.

When I got my first real job out of college, I bought my childhood dream vehicle of a Jeep Wrangler. I loved that thing, and it was a sad day when the kids' rear facing car seat wouldn't fit in the back. I had to trade it in and got the wife her dream vehicle of a minivan. :cry: Only one kid left in a car seat, and the Camry's almost paid off. I told myself I'd drive it into the ground, but it's going to be real hard to resist getting myself one of the four door Wranglers. Wish they would have made them a decade ago. I'd be in one right now.
  • ChelleBelle1
    ChelleBelle1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    2006 Lincoln Zephyr. In March it will be 5 years since I got it, and I still love it now as much as I did then!
  • IzLuMomma
    IzLuMomma Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    2009 Honda Accord and 2001 (?) Dodge 1500 Hemi (Hubby's truck) but I also drive a 2002 Honda Shadow 600cc.
  • SugarDiva
    SugarDiva Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    For the summer, a pimped out 2002 Pontiac Sunfire (the one in my ticker)
    For the winter, a 1999 Chev Cavalier
  • RGPargy
    RGPargy Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Not sure if it's allowed, but here's a pic of my car, simply named "The Golf" because I haven't bonded with him..... :(

http://i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr192/RGPargy/GTI.jpg