what is going to be your reward when you reach your goal?

Options
Anidorie
Anidorie Posts: 291 Member
what are you going to do foryourself when you reach your weight goal? do you have a prize at the end of it? I do. I have a ring and necklace set i am savng up for from kays. By the time i reach my weight goal, i should i have enough money to buy it for myself. I was wondering if there was something you were doing or getting for yourself when you reach your goal? like a prize waiting for you at the finish line?

Replies

• shannonshock13
    shannonshock13 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    ooo great gift for yourself!!!

I haven't really thought about rewarding myself with something specific. I think I will just be super pumped to go buy single digit pant sizes and bikinis hahaha
  • lruff1987
    lruff1987 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    A brand new bikini!!! So excited to wear one and feel good in it! :)
  • 1FITmamaofTWINS
    Options
    Im going to slip on my pre pregnancy jeans, go get my nails, hair and toes done, put my husband on daddy duty and go out with girlsssss
  • AkBUTLER
    AkBUTLER Posts: 107
    Options
    A haircut and hi lites. Also doing glamour shots. Ive always wanted to do them!
  • skingszoo
    skingszoo Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    For my mini goal (20lbs) Im geting my hair cut and highlighted (and not until then) and new clothes. At 30lbs I get a cruise with my mom!!!!! If I ever reach 40lbs Im getting a tummy tuck and boob job!!! Whoot!!!!
  • rckchik13
    Options
    That's a great gift to give yourself. I am going to get my first tattoo when I reach my goal. :o)
  • tvaye10
    Options
    New clothes!
  • annie_p
    annie_p Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Once I get down to 150 we're going to start TTC our 2nd child.
  • nail_bunny
    nail_bunny Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New clothes! And NICE ones. No more huge floral patterns or ugly stripes. Why is it the higher size you go up the more hideous the designs become? Its like they are punishing you for being bigger.
  • jrueckert
    jrueckert Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    A new wardrobe! I would really love single digit pant sizes too :)
  • SoldierWife99
    Options
    I'm going to throw out all my "fat" clothes, and go buy new ones! :smile:
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I am definitely getting a cute bathing suit. I am also going to get some pictures done of my new physique. I want to have something to look back at when I'm old and gray to say... yeah... I used to look like that! LOL
  • MissLadyInWaiting
    Options
    i'm buying an entire wardrob of clothes i could never wear because of my weight. nothing but tight jeans + singlets! haha. also i might get a tattoo on my hip :)
  • cassidystreasures
    Options
    New clothes! And NICE ones. No more huge floral patterns or ugly stripes. Why is it the higher size you go up the more hideous the designs become? Its like they are punishing you for being bigger.

ha ha so true!
  • liz827
    liz827 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Definitely some new clothes!
  • cad5544
    cad5544 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    To buy a new pair of jeans that are very stylish:happy:
  • Run4iiiiiit
    Run4iiiiiit Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    an ice cold sam adams.......or 2.....ok 3
  • hummzz
    hummzz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    My first milestone is 20 lbs and I'm going next week to get my hair cut and colored. Haven't had it colored for almost 15 yrs so this is a big treat for me. Not sure what my final goal treat will be, but maybe a cruise or something fun with my sweety with me lookin' fly!
  • isislc
    isislc Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    If I can get myself down to 225 lbs by the end of the year I have 2 things planned. First, I'm getting my skin removal surgery done on my arms so I can finally wear tank tops and sleeveless shirts! Second, I'm taking myself and the kids on a Disney cruise and momma getting some pampering in da spa!! :flowerforyou:

For those of you about to make the argument about doing more armwork to tighten up the batwings, it won't work. My bat wings are so damaged and big that there is no amount of exercising that will help them get back to normal. They almost look tumorlike and the only way to get rid of them is by surgery.