Snow Bunnies to Sun Bathers Challenge

Options

Replies

• USAFwifey12
    USAFwifey12 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Is everyone still interested? If so weigh in is tomorrow.... these are the only names i will be putting on the list. If by chance i forgot you, please let me know and iam so sorry!

I'm still in! I'll be weighing in tomorrow, see everyone then :)
  • AJs_mom
    AJs_mom Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm still in!

Not looking forward to weigh tomorrow though.... :(

I've had a bad week. Just not on my game. Think it's TOM..... he is due to arrive soon (*kitten* :wink: )
  • katelyn002
    katelyn002 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Is everyone still interested? If so weigh in is tomorrow.... these are the only names i will be putting on the list. If by chance i forgot you, please let me know and iam so sorry!

I'm still in! I'll be weighing in tomorrow, see everyone then :)

glad your still in, keep up the good work i have you down as a total of -5.6 lost so far... keep it up
  • katelyn002
    Options
    I'm still in!

I've had a bad week. Just not on my game. Think it's TOM..... he is due to arrive soon (*kitten* :wink: )

Darn him! Im dreading him, i think next week! ARG! Just try to keep motivated, i have you down 6.6 lbs so far, keep it up!
  • wanna_be_fit
    wanna_be_fit Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    I'm still in as well, and hoping for a good number tomorrow! Katelyn, I'm glad to see you're back up and running. I was a little worried about you. Hope everything is going well!!! :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • turntechBiologist
    turntechBiologist Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I'm still in! :D

Just not looking forward to weighing in, especially with TOM still lingering around and not wanting to leave <_<;;
  • wanna_be_fit
    wanna_be_fit Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    Yay for Friday, and it's a GREAT one for me. Great loss this week, and on the fitness front I officially completed the C25K program this morning. It still amazes me that just 9 weeks ago I couldn't run for more than about a minute at a time. Woo hoo for finally getting my act together and taking care of myself. That being said, here are the numbers:

SW: 169.6
    Week 1: 169
    Week 2: 167.2
    Week 3: 166
    Week 4: 164.3Week 5: 161, loss of 3.3 pounds this week, with a total loss of 8.6 pounds. WOO HOO!!!
  • AJs_mom
    Options
    I'm still in!

Darn him! Im dreading him, i think next week! ARG! Just try to keep motivated, i have you down 6.6 lbs so far, keep it up!

Thanks! Up this week - 188.8 I hate TOM! Just happy that I am still below 190. That in itself is worth celebrating.

Anyone have tips, tricks or ideas on how to survive TOM cravings etc?
  • katelyn002
    Options
    ew tom came here too! what the heck! im at my weigh in weight of 195.2, a weight loss of 2.6 this week! woot woot!
  • sweetiekayk
    Options
    I'm still in. Totally forgot to weigh in last week with everything going on here. Last week I was 169.2. This week 168.4.
  • katelyn002
    Options
    THE STATS ARE UP!!! Weeks 1-5, look them up.... www.wix.com/katelyn002/myjourney
  • AJs_mom
    Options
    THE STATS ARE UP!!! Weeks 1-5, look them up.... www.wix.com/katelyn002/myjourney

Good job on the stats ..... the site looks good!
  • csvatek
    Options
    Katelyn, this sounds like an awesome challenge - so proud of you for being so inventive. I will, obviously, not be joining you in this challenge, but I will be supporting you all the way. Blessings on this journey.

Vickie

Vickie, how did you lose your weight? What are you doing for exercise? Congrats by the way!

~Cristin
  • USAFwifey12
    USAFwifey12 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Down 1.2 lbs this week! Everyone is doing great, keep it up! And Katelyn you're doing an awesome job with the website!!!

SW: 175
    Week 1: 170.8
    Week 2: 169.2
    Week 3: 171
    Week 4: 169.4
    Week 5: 168.2
  • sharmonesq
    sharmonesq Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Sorry I didn't post yesterday. It was a CRAZY day at work and when I got home I just crashed, but I did weigh in.

Starting Weight: 159.8
    Week 1 Weight: 159.8
    Week 2 Weight: 158.6
    Week 3 Weight: 157.6
    Week 4 Weight: 158.2
    Week 5 Weight: 157.0

I'll take it :) At least it moved in the right direction. I'm thinking of ordering turbo fire to get my head back in the game...we'll see. My hubby would probably kill me though.

Thanks for all your hard work Katelyn. I love the website.

Congrats to all the losses this week!
  • katelyn002
    Options
    Great job guys! a loss is a loss! :tongue:

Thanks on the comments for the site, im keeping up! :smile:
  • erikaj819
    Options
    SW 1/1/11- 269
    CW 258
    loss of 1 this week
  • turntechBiologist
    turntechBiologist Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    TOM went away and my weight loss looks good! :D

Last Week: 327.6
    This Week: 324.2

Loss/Gain: -3.4lbs :)
  • katelyn002
    Options
    TOM went away and my weight loss looks good! :D

Last Week: 327.6
    This Week: 324.2

Loss/Gain: -3.4lbs :)

Great job! Some ladies love to see tom come, some dont... but god im sure we all love when he goes away! haha
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    I am still in, i just forget to post on Friday!!!!! Weighed in for our 5th week (4th Feb) at 190.5lbs

Starting weight = 197lbs (20% to lose = 39.4lbs)
    1st week = 196.5lbs
    2nd week = 197lbs
    3rd week = 198lbs
    4th week = 196lbs
    5th week = 190.5lbs!!:bigsmile:

LouiseXXX