Snow Bunnies to Sun Bathers Challenge

Options

Replies

• wanna_be_fit
    wanna_be_fit Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    so alot of people never weighed in on friday, i think we lost some... which i take responsability for that since ive been bad at posting and keeping motivating! So ladies, lets not lose you too! :)

Hows everyone doing? Getting yor water in? staying under cals? and exercising??

Let me know :)

Still going strong here! Worked out every day last week, and was fairly good with my eating plan. Only saw a 0.6 loss last week so I'm hoping for a big one this week!!

Just curious--is there anywhere posting our most current weight loss? I think that I saw in some thread that an updated list would be posted somewhere but I can't remember where! Happy Monday everyone!
  • AJs_mom
    AJs_mom Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Just curious--is there anywhere posting our most current weight loss? I think that I saw in some thread that an updated list would be posted somewhere but I can't remember where! Happy Monday everyone!

The list is on Katelyn's website (http://www.wix.com/katelyn002/myjourney ). Just look for the "Challenge" tab.

I've been having trouble getting my workouts in. Did get some skating Sat and Sun, but mid week is hard with my hubby's schedule. Looking forward to getting the kiddies to bed, then I'll hit the Wii!

Looking forward to a get week!
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    my cw is still 177
  • katelyn002
    katelyn002 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    k got you ALL, and you new guys... off to my site, to piost everything.. i apologize BIG TIME since its been SOOO hectic! here i go :)
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    k got you ALL, and you new guys... off to my site, to piost everything.. i apologize BIG TIME since its been SOOO hectic! here i go :)

Don't apologize!! We all know how busy things can get at times, especially with kids! Saw your video blogs, they're great by the way! I would upset about your MIL, too...that's too bad :(
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    TODAY i will be doing:
    - walk @ least 5000 steps
    - jm cardio kickbox twice
    - drink @ least 64 oz h20

plus if i'm luck i will ALSO be doing
    the other jillian michaels workout dvd TWICE
  • wanna_be_fit
    wanna_be_fit Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    Is everyone excited about weigh in tomorrow? I made a mistake by eating indian food last night. I was good on portions and caloreis, but the sodium content was waaaaay high, and this morning I weighed a pound more than yesterday, and I can barely get my rings off! Hopefully if I drink enough water today I can flush it out by tomorrow.

Hope everyone is having a great week!
  • AJs_mom
    Options
    Is everyone excited about weigh in tomorrow? I made a mistake by eating indian food last night. I was good on portions and caloreis, but the sodium content was waaaaay high, and this morning I weighed a pound more than yesterday, and I can barely get my rings off! Hopefully if I drink enough water today I can flush it out by tomorrow.

Hope everyone is having a great week!

I'm excited too. However I ate Italian food last night, so this morning I too was up a pound - grrrr! I know I will be down from last week, as on Friday's weigh in I had lost a pound. But not sure if I will have lost the pound I gained from last night. Sure hope so! WATER!
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Up to 197lbs today but I'm hoping it's TOM! I've been doing 'Leslie Sansone - Walk away the pounds 5 mile walk' this week (though I've only managed 3 miles so far! A

And I've Just Dance-d my cares away 2-3 times this week too!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Last week's weight: 264.8 20% loss: 53.8

Today's weight 262.2

Loss: 2.6 lbs

Total left to lose: 46.6

(My official weigh in is Monday, so that is when I'll update my sig and ticker)
  • AJs_mom
    Options
    YAY!!!!!

192.2! I was a little worried because I was down to 192 on Wednesday then yesterday morning I was 193.4. Last night I had pasta and figured I won't have lost the pound I gained. But - WHOOT WHOOT! Feelin' great!

Hoping to have a great weekend.
  • martinez0701
    martinez0701 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Today I weighed in at 163 which means I lost 1 lb this week. Since it was a stressful week and I did eat bites of junk food I am happy that I still lost something. At least I only had a bite or two instead of a whole bunch of junk food. I also actually had some alcohol which is a rarity for me.
  • katelyn002
    katelyn002 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    K week 1 is finally up, www.wix.com/katelyn002/myjourney

week 2 will be up as soon as i get some stats....

Also, Im soooo bad! I gained! i weighed in today, 200.3 WTF!? Thats another =1.5, a gain of 3 lbs since we started!
    Im sooo unmotivated when i see this!

I challenge MYSELF to get motivated, and stick to this, and keep working out even though i gained!
  • sharmonesq
    sharmonesq Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Ok, weekly weigh in time.

Starting Weight: 159.8
    Week 1 Weight: 159.8
    Today's Weight: 158.6

That's a 1.2 lb loss. I'll take it! Esp. since my diet hasn't exactly been perfect and I have been pretty lazy. LOL So, I want to lose 16% of 24.8 lbs. That means I have 23.6 left to go. I better kick it up a notch...

I also joined a fitness challege with 4 other girlfriends at my local gym. The group that loses the biggest percentage gets a cash prize WOO HOO
  • DEE4560
    DEE4560 Posts: 139
    Options
    Me too! Starting weight 150
    20% = 30 lbs
  • sharmonesq
    sharmonesq Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Skinnyby29: I am so trying you spinach stuffed meatloaf this weekend! Thanks for your blog :)
  • hbcongdon
    hbcongdon Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. This will be my first time. Is the challenge still open? Do I just jump right in?

Heather
    SW: 174
    20%= 35 lbs
  • erikaj819
    erikaj819 Posts: 123
    Options
    hello lost 2 more this week down to 260 from 269
  • sweetiekayk
    Options
    Gained back the 3 lbs i had lost so back at my starting weight.....but I lost half an inch on my measurements. I'll take that and be happy. I think TOM is gonna visit. Hasn't in 4 years cuz of depo but I stopped that. That may be the reason for the gain. I'm still happy with the measurements and will be back down next week. This is not going to discourage me.
  • DawniesLife
    Options
    My Official Weekly Weigh In ;) Lost 2 pounds for the week making the scale show 195 as my current weight!

Mysticdawnie
    Challenge Starting Weight: 203
    1/7/2011 Week 1 Weight: 197 (6 pound lost)
    1/14/2011 Week 2 Weight: 195 (2 pound lost)

Challenge Goal: 20%: 40.6 lbs. GW: 162.4
    Current Challenge Total Lost: 8
    Remaining to lose for challenge: 33.4