Snow Bunnies to Sun Bathers Challenge

Options

Replies

• katelyn002
    katelyn002 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I am in I have a trip in April I am tring to get in sahpe for but it would be great to be in even better shape by Summer that would be 155 for me
    No prob, whats your starting weight?
  • katelyn002
    Options
    Ok. Count me in of there is room! Starting weight 160. 20% would be 132 (which I haven't seen since junior year of college) but I am aiming for 145. Good luck everyone. Let me know what you are doing - what WORKS! Happy New Year!

your in :)
  • katelyn002
    Options
    I took my before picture yesterday in just a sports bra and boy shorts...it was awful! I was so close to just deleting it but I made myself turn the camara off and walk away. I'm actually terrified of my husband seeing it...love must be blind! On a much better note, I did both day one of p90x and day 2 of 30 day shred and also jogged a mile wothout dying today, so I'm pretty proud of myself:D Hopefully I can get out of bed tomorrow lol!

Awesome job! I took my picture and set up a new email account only for my weight loss stuff, so i deleted the pic off my camera and computer... my hsband will NOT see it! haha
  • wanna_be_fit
    wanna_be_fit Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    I took my before picture yesterday in just a sports bra and boy shorts...it was awful! I was so close to just deleting it but I made myself turn the camara off and walk away. I'm actually terrified of my husband seeing it...love must be blind! On a much better note, I did both day one of p90x and day 2 of 30 day shred and also jogged a mile wothout dying today, so I'm pretty proud of myself:D Hopefully I can get out of bed tomorrow lol!

I totally hear you on that one! I did the same thing on Sunday, but took it a step further--I took my pics in a 2 piece swimsuit that I wore and looked pretty good in about 3 1/2 years and 30 pounds ago! I uploaded the pics to one of my email accounts and deleted all of the evidence from my camera and computer!
  • sweetiekayk
    Options
    I took my before pics yesterday. Ewww! Didn't realize I was that bad. Talk about motivation. I'm going to be brave and stick a couple pics on my fridge to keep me out of there.

Good luck everyone!!!!
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Sent my weigh-in via message.

But here it is:

197lbs
    20%= 39.4lbs to lose!
  • USAFwifey12
    USAFwifey12 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I'm so in!
    SW = 175
    20% = 35
    GW = 140

I already get a gallon of water a day so that won't be any trouble for me so now I've just got to learn to stick with a workout routine :indifferent:

your in too! :) did you get your workout in?

I did :) I'm lifting weights in the morning with a friend at work and then doing 30 DS after work at home. Hopefully I can stick with it!
  • sharmonesq
    sharmonesq Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I want in on this. I can't wait to be able to wear a 2 piece this summer! I think I am even brave enough now to take a before picture :embarassed: However, my starting weight is 159.8 and 20% of that is 32 lbs which would put me down to 127.8 lbs and my goal is 135 lbs. So can I be in and just set my goal at 135 which is about 16%?

My goal is to work out 4-5 days a week. I get really bored and lose interest sticking with an exact program so I mix it up between zumba, Wii stuff, 30DS, and P90X. I also need to start tracking my food again (I let go of this during the holidays) and DRINK MORE WATER. I stink at drinking water. So we weigh-ins tomarrow, right?
  • sharmonesq
    sharmonesq Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I took my before pics yesterday. Ewww! Didn't realize I was that bad. Talk about motivation. I'm going to be brave and stick a couple pics on my fridge to keep me out of there.

Good luck everyone!!!!
    Christmas pictures did that to me. I was feeling a lot better and then saw them. Wow, I still got a ways to go. Also, seeing those made me think...how big was I before I lost all this weight? I never want to see those pictures again.
  • hildursg
    hildursg Posts: 106
    Options
    How has today gone for you all?
    My day started out real well but I ended up going to a friends house and she had a fresh new brownie from the oven so I had some .... but thought that one would be better than failing and pig out later!

My biggest aim these days is to get my water intake regulated and to actually drink water in some quantity. Are you all managing to drink enough? I find it rather hard to drink at work as I work in a school so I am not able to keep it constantly with me and go to the bathroom when I need.
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    How has today gone for you all?
    My day started out real well but I ended up going to a friends house and she had a fresh new brownie from the oven so I had some .... but thought that one would be better than failing and pig out later!

My biggest aim these days is to get my water intake regulated and to actually drink water in some quantity. Are you all managing to drink enough? I find it rather hard to drink at work as I work in a school so I am not able to keep it constantly with me and go to the bathroom when I need.

I work in a school too! I find it hard to consume enough water without going to the loo every 5 mins!!!!
  • DawniesLife
    Options
    How is everyone doing?! Getting your water in?? :)

Yes! Getting my required water for sure! Drinking water all day has actually even helped me cut back on my diet soda, so I am very happy to drink it!
  • sweetiekayk
    Options
    Are you all managing to drink enough? I find it rather hard to drink at work as I work in a school so I am not able to keep it constantly with me and go to the bathroom when I need.

I hate drinking water. Even bottled kinds. Only time I can drink it is ice cold after a workout so that's gonna motivate me to workout more. Gotta drink lots to keep the caffeine headache away. Working so far.
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    What helps me with drinking water is adding crystal light. Its 5 calories and it has enough flavor that I want to drink it.
  • katelyn002
    Options
    Okay i hve everyone one that requested to be in on the challenge, in! :)

Water... ive fond that once ive gotten my water in, the next day was easier it was like my body then needed and wanted it! :) Thank god cause i hated to force myself to drink it! :)
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Exercise goals this week:

JAN 1 -Sat-JILLIAN MICHAELS CARDIO KICKBOX AND WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS - the video not done - 4089

JAN 2 -Sun-JILLIAN MICHAELS VIDEO FORGOT THE NAME, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEP, GEORGE WALK N BOX - the videos not done yet - 4196

JAN 3 -Mon-JILLIAN MICHAELS CARDIO KICKBOX, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS, @ JMS VIDEO (FORGOT THE NAME) the videos not done yet - 4134

JAN 4 -Tues-JILLIAN MICHAELS VIDEO FORGOT THE NAME, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS, @ GEORGE WALK N BOX - the vids not done yet - 14383

JAN 5 -Wed-JILLIAN MICHAELS CARDIO KICKBOX, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS

JAN 6 -Thurs-JILLIAN MICHAELS VIDEO FORGOT THE NAME, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS, JACKIE WARNER WORKOUT

JAN 7 -Fri-JILLIAN MICHAELS CARDIO KICKBOX, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS, GEORGE FOREMAN WALK N BOX

Nutritional goals this week:

-NO FRENCH FRIES

-NO MUSHROOM N SWISS BURGER/SNACK WRAP

-Log all food every day.

-Drink at least 8 glasses of water everyday.

-Stay between 1200 - 1500 calories everyday

-BEVERAGE OF CHOICE: ONLY WATER AND GREEN TEA

since starting work for the new year on monday i have been eating mushroom n swiss snack wrap reason being is that i have not ate anywhere between 1200 - 1500 calories a day yet...lol....been doing great on no eating small fries and have been getting @ least 64 oz water everyday

have not done ANY of the exercise vids yet...so instead of marathoning it....ill just get in what i can...TODAY i will definitely do:
    jillian michaels cardio kick box
    george foreman walk n box
    and the other jillian michaels video...walk @ least 5000 steps as well
  • katelyn002
    Options
    Alright, so im making a site, with v-logs... i made a sub-page with our challenge stats....
    http://www.wix.com/katelyn002/myjourney
    goto the challenge link to check it out if wanted.... im gonna make it better though, so stick with me! :)
  • wanna_be_fit
    wanna_be_fit Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    Alright, so im making a site, with v-logs... i made a sub-page with our challenge stats....
    goto the challenge link to check it out if wanted.... im gonna make it better though, so stick with me! :)

Great job on your site! I really love that we'll be able to go to one place to check out our stats. Thanks for your hard work on this!
  • DawniesLife
    Options

Love it! <3
  • AJs_mom
    AJs_mom Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join????

I'd like to if I could. My SW is 195lbs, 20% = 39lbs.

I'm new to the site, so I will try to figure out how to add you as a friend!