Snow Bunnies to Sun Bathers Challenge

Options

Replies

• katelyn002
    katelyn002 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    WOW! 18 people, myself included, are in on this challenge! Watch out summer... here we come! :tongue:
  • FLmom2J
    FLmom2J Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join if it's not too late!

Name: Sara
    Starting Weight: 141lbs
    20% to lose= 28lbs
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you in this challenge. I am currently at 205.2 so 21 lbs less (174) by the begining of summer. I took my pic in a bikini top and some workout shorts yesterday morning. :sad: :explode:
    Ive added yout o the challenge, however its 20% not 20 lbs, so for you its actually 41 lbs to lose, which put you at a goal of 164.2

welcome!

As you can see I can't do math. I didn't even subtract the 21 right.
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    WOW! 18 people, myself included, are in on this challenge! Watch out summer... here we come! :tongue:

That's great! I cannot wait for summer to get here b/c I'll be that much closer to my goal!
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    WEIGHT: 177

Exercise goals this week:

JAN 1 -Sat-JILLIAN MICHAELS CARDIO KICKBOX AND WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS

JAN 2 -Sun-JILLIAN MICHAELS VIDEO FORGOT THE NAME, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEP, GEORGE WALK N BOX

JAN 3 -Mon-JILLIAN MICHAELS CARDIO KICKBOX, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS, @ JMS VIDEO (FORGOT THE NAME)

JAN 4 -Tues-JILLIAN MICHAELS VIDEO FORGOT THE NAME, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS, @ GEORGE WALK N BOX

JAN 5 -Wed-JILLIAN MICHAELS CARDIO KICKBOX, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS

JAN 6 -Thurs-JILLIAN MICHAELS VIDEO FORGOT THE NAME, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS, JACKIE WARNER WORKOUT

JAN 7 -Fri-JILLIAN MICHAELS CARDIO KICKBOX, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS, GEORGE FOREMAN WALK N BOX

Nutritional goals this week:

-NO FRENCH FRIES

-NO MUSHROOM N SWISS BURGER/SNACK WRAP

-Log all food every day.

-Drink at least 8 glasses of water everyday.

-Stay between 1200 - 1500 calories everyday

-BEVERAGE OF CHOICE: ONLY WATER AND GREEN TEA

I haven't done any of these since i been out of town visiting my aunt since dec 31st...so i will be marathoning it til i get caught up to today's workouts. I also need to plug in my bodybugg when i get home and upload the info there to see how many more steps i need to walk to catch up to 15,000 steps. Like I said I want to do @ least 5000 steps a day and I'm pretty sure I haven't done all 5000 steps a day...but i do know that i've walked @ least some
  • katelyn002
    Options
    I'd love to join if it's not too late!

Name: Sara
    Starting Weight: 141lbs
    20% to lose= 28lbs

No prob you are in! :)
  • katelyn002
    Options
    How is everyone doing?! Getting your water in?? :)
  • nautiluver
    nautiluver Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Please add me too if it's not to late!
    SW 269.3

20% = 53.8

Happy to see that there are other people close to my starting weight also taking on this challenge!
  • jbgypsy
    jbgypsy Posts: 13
    Options
    Is it too late to join this challenge?:smile:

starting weight 197 20% is 39.4 goal is 135:flowerforyou:
  • agladys
    agladys Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I hope it isn't too late to join in on the challenge. I am starting at 164 so 20% would be 32.8 lbs. I was thinking of a goal weight of 140, but I am going to try to get down to the 131! Count me in! :happy:
  • USAFwifey12
    USAFwifey12 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I'm so in!
    SW = 175
    20% = 35
    GW = 140

I already get a gallon of water a day so that won't be any trouble for me so now I've just got to learn to stick with a workout routine :indifferent:
  • katelyn002
    Options
    I'm in! Please add me too if it's not to late!
    SW 269.3

20% = 53.8

Happy to see that there are other people close to my starting weight also taking on this challenge!
    You in and yes, people of All sizes are taking on thsi challenge, you can do it! :)
  • katelyn002
    Options
    Is it too late to join this challenge?:smile:

starting weight 197 20% is 39.4 goal is 135:flowerforyou:
    Its never to late... your in :)
  • katelyn002
    Options
    Hi! I hope it isn't too late to join in on the challenge. I am starting at 164 so 20% would be 32.8 lbs. I was thinking of a goal weight of 140, but I am going to try to get down to the 131! Count me in! :happy:

Your in :)
  • katelyn002
    Options
    I'm so in!
    SW = 175
    20% = 35
    GW = 140

I already get a gallon of water a day so that won't be any trouble for me so now I've just got to learn to stick with a workout routine :indifferent:

your in too! :) did you get your workout in?
  • rondakaydudley39
    Options
    I am in I have a trip in April I am tring to get in sahpe for but it would be great to be in even better shape by Summer that would be 155 for me
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    :smile:
    Good Luck, Everyone!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    I'm in if I'm not starting to late.....

cw 173
    -20% 35
    Goal is 143!!
  • sltb
    sltb Posts: 15
    Options
    Ok. Count me in of there is room! Starting weight 160. 20% would be 132 (which I haven't seen since junior year of college) but I am aiming for 145. Good luck everyone. Let me know what you are doing - what WORKS! Happy New Year!
  • FLmom2J
    FLmom2J Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I took my before picture yesterday in just a sports bra and boy shorts...it was awful! I was so close to just deleting it but I made myself turn the camara off and walk away. I'm actually terrified of my husband seeing it...love must be blind! On a much better note, I did both day one of p90x and day 2 of 30 day shred and also jogged a mile wothout dying today, so I'm pretty proud of myself:D Hopefully I can get out of bed tomorrow lol!