30 DAY SHRED FEBRUARY GROUP

Options

Replies

• Mundy86
    Mundy86 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I just started today L1D1 and hope to make it through with support from the message board. I'm new to this messgae board but reading diffrent posts give me a uplifting positive feeling.

Weight 251
    Goal Weight 200

Measurements to come
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Day 6 = Complete
    It is getting so much easier...but i'm already a bit worried about level 2 :blushing:
  • jessicayoung82
    jessicayoung82 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Day 3 Level 1 done!!! Almost didn't do it, but I just said screw it, put the DVD in and did it. And really did a pretty good job. My muscles are not as sore today so hopefully tomorrow I will be able to really hit it again. The lunges are rough sometimes. Good work this week everyone, lets see how we can do over the weekend.
  • garysgirl719
    garysgirl719 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Are you all planning to move to level 2 at day 11, or when you feel like you have "mastered" level 1? I've been doing it for five days now, and I just don't see Level 2 as doable in five days. For example, those who said they are resting during the cardio, or unable to get through the pushups, will you still move on to level 2, or will you continue at 1?
  • luvlys05
    Options
    Nice results!! Great job! :)
  • Coyotemama
    Coyotemama Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Just finished D5 and feeling pretty good about how I'm progressing.
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Day 7 = Complete!!!

I can't believe that I was able to do it 7 days in a row!!! I hope to be able to continue doing it everday so I can finish by my goal of February 28th :smile: I am planning on moving to level 2 on day 11 & level 3 on day 21 so that I have a total of 10days on each level...
  • morawjo
    morawjo Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I just completed Day 10 of Level 1...tomorrow I start Level 2. I can honestly say that I made it through today and yesterdays workout without thinking I was going to die...and I was actually starting to enjoy it (if you can believe that?!?!). I'm scared for tomorrow...but I know that if I've made it through 10 days of brutal Level 1 and survived...that I'm sure I will survive through Level 2 and 3 as well. Keep at it everyone!! We can do this!!
  • loriefolk
    Options
    Day 6 complete!!
  • krm0789
    krm0789 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I won't move on til I've mastered a level. I'm still struggling with the girly pushups, I just can't get my form right, so it doesn't make sense to me to move on to something more difficult!
  • sallenspach
    sallenspach Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I started last Friday, but was too late to join a January group! I will be doing L1D9 in a little bit. One more day and level 2 on Monday. Yikes! Keep up the great work everyone! It's only 30 days! We can do it!
  • ababygrace
    Options
    I figured I'd join this group. I started 3 days ago... Today is Day 4. It is getting easier but the hardest part for me is those Stinking jumpin jacks..they are quite the:devil:
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    can i join in? im on day 3! all the other groups are too far in
  • melleyd
    melleyd Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 5!
  • Mundy86
    Mundy86 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Just finished L1D2!!! I have to just come home after 12 hours of work and do it. Hope duing the week when I work, I feel up to doing it. The week is so much more hectic then the weekend.
    I like feeling the soreness.
    Measurements
    Arm 15
    Waist 51.5
    Hip 49
    Thigh 28
  • teramae
    teramae Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 6, Level 1 today (although, did miss yesterday!). Endurance is up, no longer dragging my butt when we switch circuits! But I need some ideas for push ups. I have been doing modified ones, but really I can't do those anymore (broke my left wrist and than a year later my left elbow, as a preteen), now I have been having horrible left wrist and elbow pain...pretty sure it is the push ups!! Anyway, trying to figure out a way to exercise similar muscle groups during that section of the video...any ideas??

Thanks, and keep up the hard work all!!
  • debdatbam
    Options
    Hi pls explain what the 30 day shred is all about - thank dd
  • NZhogiebear
    Options
    L1D6 done, very hot over here is New Zealand and some days are really hard to exercise in, but i am getting it done, and sweating lots at the end!! Good luck everyone :)

@debdatbam "The 30 day shread" is a DVD that Jillian Michaels (female trainer from the biggest loser) has brought out, a really good cardio, strenght and ab workout
  • leah02
    leah02 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Day 6 of level 1 complete!!! Keep going everyone, if we can do it once we can do it 30 times!
  • leah02
    leah02 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Teramae, what if you did a reverse pushup... while lying on your back do a chest press. You could use a little more weight than you do through out the rest of the dvd....just a thought, but I don't know a lot!