Sixers LOVE Your Body Challenge--Week 1

Options
123457»

Replies

• izzypup
    izzypup Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Today.... I love my hair...No matter how much gray appears it goes away quickly... LOL! Super Bowl today and I hope that I can stay away from all that good food. This is my plan. To take no more than 3 bits of any one item. It is good to have goals. Take care today all!
    Sandy
  • arwamya
    arwamya Posts: 304
    Options
    Today i love everything about me ! :) went to a friend's wedding and received a lot of compliments . Best one " did you go to a plastic surgeon cause you look like a different person altogether " :P
  • amy_36
    amy_36 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday Superbowl day!

I hope everyone meets the goals they set for themselves today.

For me, I made a goal to get in a serious calorie burn today so I can enjoy myself and not obsess. The gym was very busy this morning. I think evenyone must have made that goal for themselves. I did miss my class this morning. I thought it was at a later time. Luckily I looked BEFORE leaving the house because the particular location I was going to is not the one close to my house. Oh well!

Have fun! I am excited for a good band to be performing for the half time show this year. Its about time!!!!
  • bekylouisex3
    bekylouisex3 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Oh no! I missed posting yesterday :grumble: I'll make up for it and do two of my loves :tongue:

I LOVE - my forearms cause they are thin and smooth? lol.
    I LOVE - my feet, cause they are small and dainty.
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    evening ladies....

sorry i have been away.
    went to doctor again yesterday for my eyes. i leave with strep throat, ear infections, pink eyeS, and his final thing the flu. so was really hoping to rest this weekend. NOT. nephew came down and he was awake all night and slept all day yestereday and today. spent most of yesterday at doctors, today we went and got a shed. as people were suppose to help DH put it together, everyone was sleeping. so i helped. now i could just cralw in my bed. i will soon.

hope to see everyone tomorrow.

later
  • ren315
    ren315 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Good evening everyone!
    I tried yesterday getting on with my phone, I even started my post and then somehow it went away. I wasn't going to attempt because it was driving me crazy! I got up yesterday morning and shredded, level 2. I remembered how much I hated doing that level in the first place. Anything that consists of using the plank position I HATE. My wrists, arms and shoulders are extremely sore. So with that said yesterday I loved my legs. For my whole life my legs have been the center of the attention. Even since I have gained some weight within the past fews years, they still have stayed fairly thin. Well when I wear shorts they cover my thighs(which is the problem area), so they are not as noticeable. But I still do love my legs, on a side note, I love them more when they are tan, hehe!!

Today has been a long day so far with a lot of unhealthy choice, and since yesterday was rough on my upper body strength, I decided not to workout this morning. I am not fretting over it, because I know that this whole week I have been doing awesome. I feel that it is okay to every once in while have an off day, I just hate that it is so close to a weigh-in day. It is almost as if tomorrow will be my last chance workout(for any of you that watch The Biggest Loser). Today however I love ears! Today was a wonderful day at church. And without my ears I would not have been able to listen to the awesome sermon, and the glorious songs. Don't know about any of you, but I love singing at church, even though I don't sing very well. The singing today sounded amazing. There is no piano or guitar or music of any sort, but during one of the songs, I could almost hear a piano playing in the background! Completing in awe...so yes today I love me ears!

Back to the grind in the morning!

Have a wonderful rest of the evening....till tomorrow!

Lauren
  • Denziee
    Denziee Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I was supposed to get up this morning and do JM30DS. But I didn’t! I had a really really awful nights sleep. I dreamt I was on the run all night with my sister (not on the run as a criminal but I was running from someone)! And I kept waking up and I was still in the dream and then falling back asleep and it was so stressful! So this morning even though I was awake at 6am (plotting my escape from the UK) I just couldn’t do it!

So I am going to try doing level 1 and 2 back to back tonight! I don’t know whether that’s a really stupid idea but being as I haven’t done anything for a week I feel like I should really do something hard! I’m struggling massively to get back into the exercise. I’m feeling so lazy!!

Today I love… my hair. I haven’t had it cut for ages as my hairdresser went on maternity leave and I just didn’t sort it out. So its long (for me) and a bit scraggy (especially in this wind!!) but its nice and glossy and healthy at the moment. And big hair makes my face look smaller. Haha!

Enjoy your Mondays everyone!
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    GOOD morning ladies!! Happy Monday once again!

Well...I had a pretty good weekend!! I overate last night (BOO!) but assuming I calculated my food properly, I was still under calories for the day. (I got in a good workout and ate very little throughout the first part of the day).

SO...reviewing this week:
    Tues-I loved my stomach
    Wed-I loved my arms
    Thurs-I loved my legs
    Fri-I loved my eyes
    Sat-I loved my hands
    Sun-I loved my ears

And today I LOVE my heart...it is warm, and sincere, and always open.

WOW...what a great mini challenge this week!!

Well...today's plan:
    Food--
    B-Cheerios, skim milk, coffee w/sugarfree creamer
    S-Banana, breakfast bar
    L-Salad with spritzer dressing, boiled egg, light yogurt
    S-2 clementines
    D-Tilapia, baked red potato, broccoli
    S-Animal crackers

Exercise--
    JM No More Trouble Zones

Have a great day gals!!
  • amyls8711
    Options
    Hmmm..... Today I love my LIFE! ..... everything in it..... everything about it ....... Im on my way to my healthy inner ME ..... and that is the best thing to LOVE! :D

GREAT CHALLENGE!
    GOod luck weighing in tomorrow girls!
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Okay...here is the link for next week's thread (starting tomorrow)! Here's hoping for a good weigh-in for EVERYone!!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/169262-sixers-love-your-body-week-2?page=1#posts-2251261
  • ren315
    ren315 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon,

It is getting down to the nitty gritty of coming up with things to love. Today I love my nails. They have always been strong and long. It bothers me to no end that my DD bites hers. I guess however that she has a great role model because DH bites his as well!

I ended up not working out this morning, I have been feeling a little under the weather. And then after staying up so late watching Glee, I was not feeling it this morning. I have some homework that needs to be done tonight, but I am going to see if I have time to work out tonight. I have a dance-type dvd that I might give a try.

It has been a difficult but fun challenge, it definitely made the week go by a lot faster.

Lauren
  • Denziee
    Denziee Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Yay for me!!!! I did 40minutes of jillian michels! Did levels 1 and 2 and level 1 was eaaaasy!!
    Good luck ladies for weigh in tomorrow xxx
  • boozybirdtracy
    Options
    Hi can I join? seems a good enough time to start, need some extra motivation.
    One thing I love about myself:
    I love my personality - Im a happy go lucky person who will endeavour to help anyone
    one thing I love about my body??? - my smile

my SW : 291lbs CW: 252lbs GW: mini goal 221lbs
    tracy x
  • jmiller0906
    jmiller0906 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Hi can I join? seems a good enough time to start, need some extra motivation.
    One thing I love about myself:
    I love my personality - Im a happy go lucky person who will endeavour to help anyone
    one thing I love about my body??? - my smile

my SW : 291lbs CW: 252lbs GW: mini goal 221lbs
    tracy x

Hey there! Check out the link for next weeks challenge. You can definitely join and add your stuff to the most current list. :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/169262-sixers-love-your-body-week-2?page=1#posts-2251261