2011 - NEW ME CLUB

Options

Replies

• M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    oops, i forgot my measurements! will msg you tomorrow linda. should i also send my weigh in as well?

doh just seen your last post! will send in ammendments as you have got my measurements wrong!
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    You will accomplish your goals I have faith in you and your amazing determination!! Keep up the great work!!
    Darcie- I hope you do well on your trip...make sure that you have fun and try to be as active as possible!! Try sticking with things that you know are safer such as a salad instead of fries and lunch size portions instead of dinner size portions!! you will do great!

AFM-I am also in another group that I set goals in and I just thought that I would share what my Jan Goals were and how I did with them. GOALS were: to drink 80oz of water/day, get in 3 days or cardio/week, and to lose 8lbs. ACTUAL met:29/31 days over on water and made up the other 2 days on the next day, got in at least 3 days of cardio if not 4 or 5, and lost exactly 8.0lbs for the month!!

My new Feb goals: to lose 6lbs, drink 80oz of water per day, 3 days of abs/week, 3 days of arms/week and to burn at least 1000 calories per week!!

Keep doing great everyone!

Hope you had a great birthday Kyndra!

So I'm worrying about this month. We are going on vacation in 2 weeks and there are no calorie counts for any restuarant where we are staying. I'm trying to be really good and lose another 4 pounds before we go but don't want to gain it all back over the trip!

How is everyone else doing? I haven't seen many people posting lately!!!

Darcie

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE MOTIVATION/ENCOURAGEMENT OUR GROUP MEMBERS GIVE!!! fan2.gif THIS PLACE IS HOT!!!!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,022 Member
    Options
    look like we are doing great as a group, lets have a great week
    everyone have a great weekend
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    I am also going on vaca soon (in March) but we will be doing a lot of walking, probably hiking, and the person I am going with is very health conscious as well...which helps!! Sounds like you have great ways of working in the healthy lifestyle...so I am sure you will do great!!

The biggest thing is drink your water, and eat in moderation try to make healthy choices when possible, ask them to make it up a healthier way if need be....plus get in a walk or any other form of exercise and I know you will be just fine :) I go away in April so Im hoping for a good loss before then and will do my best to stick with my goals while away!!! Good luck and hope this kinda helped?
  • tjradd73
    Options
    I AGREE!! great job Linda...we appreciate all that you do!!! :)

cdm-boobs go away quickly!!! LOL be careful!! i find a point on myself that I can remember and try to stick to that same spot each time!!! hip-largest point, waist-smallest point!! i think the chest measurement is kinda depressing for most of us I would rather do thighs personally!!

I agree with you 100% on the posting!! I will be putting in my weight tomorrow and every Sat no matter what!! I am sooooooo nervous about tomorrow, even though I haven't "faltered" this week 1 single day, but I guess TOM is right around the corner so I will just suck it up and wait for an actual loss next week!!! Point being...things happen...so even if you have a bad week or a gain...sometimes its just the luck of the draw!!! hold yourself acountable and POST no matter what ladies (and gent)!

Linda great job with the stats and I really think my boob loss was incorrect measurement first time round...cant have lost 4inches and only there lol.

Thanks for keeping up with the stats and the cool graphics...always love seeing what you come up with :) WTG everyone on the losses we can do it this month I know we can crush our numbers!!!

Ladies, please dont feel discouraged and keep posting even if you're having a bad week etc...no one is here to judge you, its all about support and love to succeed in our ultimate weight loss goals....if you need extra support or motivation just ask... we all want to succeed and we are all here for the same reason...to get fit, get healthy and to feel great!!! I never thought I would stick to it I have tried and tried again to lose weight and always gave up...coming to this site has been great and I feel good about posting and the ladies make me feel like what Im doing is making a difference in my journey to weight loss...I dont think I would have done as well so far if it wasnt for each of there support and encouragement so far. So pick yourself up, make today a new day and lets make Feb our best month yet :) Good luck everyone!!!
  • tjradd73
    Options
    Linda- just wanted to let you know that when we finish page 20, i think it is, that it will make us open a new page to continue on. my other group keeps the same name but just adds part 2 or part 3 after it. when this happens it will post a link on the last message and people will have to click on there and then post to have the new page marked...just lettin ya know ahead of time since we are getting close to 20!! :)
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    See why I depend on you TJ, you are on top of things. Thanks for the info.
  • tjradd73
    Options
    LOL no problem!!
    See why I depend on you TJ, you are on top of things. Thanks for the info.
  • tjradd73
    Options
    don't forget to weigh-in tomorrow everyone!! and make sure you message Linda your results ASAP!!! Good luck to you all :)
  • katnevsmom
    Options
    Don't forget to weigh in today! Can't wait to see how good we all did...keep it up:bigsmile:

Darcie
  • tjradd73
    Options
    K I will be messaging Linda my weight in a minute. Just wanted to say that I have only lost -0.2lbs this week...and the only explanation that I have is that it is my TOTM!!! Darn water weight and bloating!! :( I hope everyone else had a better weigh-in then me!! Good luck everyone!
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    sport-tennismiss.gif Created by Horton Szar. Net
    DON'T FORGET TO SEND ME YOUR NEW NUMBERS SO THEY CAN BE POSTED TOMORROW. I'D HATE TO LEAVE ANYONE OFF THE LIST.

FOR THOSE WHO SENT ME THEIR STATS, YOU ARE ALL DOING A BEAUTIFUL JOB. I APPLAUD YOU ALL!!!

LINDA
  • callmefor911
    callmefor911 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    weight is 222. i am going to wait until next month for measurements since I have only been doing this for 2 weeks..
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    Callfor Me911: I already have your measurements from last week. Thanks

Looks like we have a smaller group now, that I only got 12 replies between last night and this morning. It has been a great run ladies, but we do have rules to follow here and if everybody starts doing their own thing, then it's not what this blog is based on originally.

Happy Super Bowl Sunday.
    sign3.gif Created by Animations For Free

THE NEW "2011 NEW ME GROUP" - (THIS BLOG IS NOW CLOSED TO NEW MEMBERS)!!!!

Tinkerbell-01-june.gif Created by Best Animations

WT CHART FOR WEEKENDING February 5, 2011: Measurements For Feb1, 2011

NAME...........................CW..........NEW WT.........-/+..........CHEST......-/+.........WAIST....-/+.......HIPS..........-/+

BLACKSWAN……….136.4………..-0.8...............................35.……….…........28...….…....….36
    BLUEYMO…………...214.2……….-2.4................................42……..................38..……...…....48
    CALLFORME..............222.................-3.0................................46.........................46.5..................47
    CDNMOMM3...............203................-1.0.................................43.........................44.5..................46
    JACJ46.………………264.................-0-.......
    KAP39...........................217................+2.0...............................42.........................40.....................42
    KARGREEN…………116 .................-0-.................................34.........................28.....................34
    KATNEVSMOM………178.3..............-1.0...............................41.…………..…..43.…….......….45
    KIMMI8..........................219.6.............-1.0................................47.5......................42.....................50.5
    KYNDRA27..................214.................-3.0...............................38..........................36.....................41..:flowerforyou:
    LINDAC67241.……,,,190.………....-0.4...............................42.5.…………......41.……........…45
    MARIABABE81............134.................-2.0...............................34..........................29.....................39
    MELINDADORMAN….218.5.............-0-.................................49..........................49.....................52
    MY8KIDSMOM..............171................-0-.................................36.5.......................30....................42
    RHOADSIE………........217................-0-................................43...........................39....................46
    ROZAROTTI…………..125................-0-................................38.5........................33....................37
    THEMOMMIE.................201.5............-1.4...............................47.5.......................41.75..............47.5
    TJRADD73.…………...149.4.............-0.2. ............................38.5.……..............30.…...............42
    VALBAR61 ................... 233................-2.6...............................51.........................49....................52

GREAT JOB ALL!!!! sport-stepclass.gif
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    Smiley-17-june.gif Created by Best Animations

Total Lost of 18.8 lbs by GROUP!!!!
  • kimmi8
    kimmi8 Posts: 15
    Options
    Well done everyone who got their weight into lindac67241.
    And a big thank you to lindac67241 and everyone for your support. Hi "5"s :smile:
  • valbar61
    valbar61 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Yes, Great Job everyone! Keep up the good work.

Linda you are doing a wonderful job. Thanks so much!
  • jacj46
    jacj46 Posts: 46
    Options
    WT CHART FOR WEEKENDING February 5, 2011: Measurements For Feb1, 2011

NAME...........................CW..........NEW WT.........-/+..........CHEST......-/+.........WAIST....-/+.......HIPS..........-/+

BLACKSWAN……….136.4………..-0.8...............................35.……….…........28...….…....….36
    BLUEYMO…………...214.2……….-2.4................................42……..................38..……...…....48
    CALLFORME..............222.................-3.0................................46.........................46.5..................47
    CDNMOMM3...............203................-1.0.................................43.........................44.5..................46
    KAP39...........................217................+2.0...............................42.........................40.....................42
    KARGREEN…………116 .................-0-.................................34.........................28.....................34
    KATNEVSMOM………178.3..............-1.0...............................41.…………..…..43.…….......….45
    KIMMI8..........................219.6.............-1.0................................47.5......................42.....................50.5
    KYNDRA27..................214.................-3.0...............................38..........................36.....................41..
    LINDAC67241.……,,,190.………....-0.4...............................42.5.…………......41.……........…45
    MARIABABE81............134.................-2.0...............................34..........................29.....................39
    MELINDADORMAN….218.5.............-0-.................................49..........................49.....................52
    MY8KIDSMOM..............171................-0-.................................36.5.......................30....................42
    RHOADSIE………........217................-0-................................43...........................39....................46
    ROZAROTTI…………..125................-0-................................38.5........................33....................37
    THEMOMMIE.................201.5............-1.4...............................47.5.......................41.75..............47.5
    TJRADD73.…………...149.4.............-0.2. ............................38.5.……..............30.…...............42
    VALBAR61 ................... 233................-2.6...............................51.........................49....................52
  • kyndra27
    Options
    Woohoo Congrats on everyone's loss. Thanks to all for such great support! I couldn't have done it without you guys this week. Good luck to all for this week. Lets do this! Happy:
  • tjradd73
    Options
    i agree....*high fives* all around!!! WTG to everyone who had losses this week, and thanks for checkin in with Linda in a timely manner!!! We have 18 people on this list now so maybe we could shoot for >20lbs lost this week?! what do you guys think...can we do it!!?? Keep up the great work everyone!