Gold medal in procrastination

Options
Hi, my name is Kristen and I love love love to procrastinate. It's kind of my thing. I'm on here so I can hold myself more accountable. I hope to continue keeping up with the blog section too. I run a 5k a month (~33 minutes) and I am training for a half marathon. Well, I'm starting the training for that tomorrow. (See what I mean?) I hope to see you around the message boards.

Replies

• lizvanb
    lizvanb Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I am a fellow procrastinator so I know what you mean!
  • svalentined
    Options
    I'm with you on the procrastination! I've started out every morning for the last 2 years saying today is the day to start losing the 20 lbs. Somedays I make it to dinner and somedays I make it only to lunch. Today is the day - all day long and so is tomorrow. I am also a runner. Even while training for a half marathon and then a marathon, I did not lose weight. I think I felt like I ran enough that I could eat anything I wanted. I even tried Weight Watchers and could procrastinate while "big brother" is looking at your weight. Good luck today!!!
  • kao708
    kao708 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I'll post a comment tomorrow. :bigsmile:
  • kristenjs
    Options
    ahahahaha!!!
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, I'm a fellow newb. While I don't *love* to procrastinate, it surely is in my perpetual repertoire of 'coping with life' so I practice the fine art of living each day like it is the last and avoiding uncomfortable and boring tasks that just use up time but are critical! lol

Good luck!