No Super Bowl!

Options
3ur3ka
3ur3ka Posts: 230 Member
Am I the only one who has no interest in the Super Bowl?

Replies

• kelika71
    kelika71 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Nope, you're not alone!
    My only interest is that it's the end of the football season finally!! No party or game going on here. :)
  • 3ur3ka
    3ur3ka Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Awesome lol.

Luckily my fiance doesn't care about it either. He's playing Team Fortress 2.

I'm more excited about the episode of Glee that comes on after. It's a guilty pleasure.
  • TheMollusk
    Options
    Maybe I'm the only guy!

Hockey ftw <_< And even that's not a huuuuuuuge interest to me, lol.
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    zero interest. not a sports fan in general.

I'm glad other people are having a good time but yeah....
  • kelika71
    Options
    I wish I could say hubby didn't care...but, thank God, he has to work today/tonight, so I don't have to listen to the ridiculous yelling at the tv. As if they can hear!! lol

Sorry, not into hockey, either. lol
    Only sport I know is baseball and it wasn't by choice. Had an obsessed father and 3 brothers. I'm a "girly-girl" and I don't mind it one bit. haha Sports ain't my thing! :)
  • kelika71
    Options
    Maybe I'm the only guy!

I just saw that you're from Canada. You're pretty brave mentioning that. They're liable to oust you from the country!! haha ;)
  • Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I'm from the UK so I guess that doesn't count does it....? lol
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    I hate sports. I don't mind working out or anything ..but BLEH. I would rather play a video game or read a book ANY day. I've never learned the rules of the games etc. My husband thinks I'm evil because I've read through my son's soccer practices but puuhleease.. a woman can only handle so many little boys playing grab *kitten* and floundering around. It ISN'T interesting to me, so sue me. I told my husband that I'd be interested in sports the day one of my sons A) gets a scholarship to a college or university because of his sports B) the day one of my children is a pro player. Otherwise I do not care, I shall shuttle them to Lacrosse, soccer, basketball, football blah blah but don't expect me to yell with glee.

I also normally do not resent the Superbowl- I can read a book when everyone else is all into it..but right now I want to work out and the Superbowl is preventing me from doing that via my husband not wanting to take the baby during that time. UGH.
  • cassidystreasures
    Options
    Nope, you're not alone!
    My only interest is that it's the end of the football season finally!! No party or game going on here. :)

love it! lol same here
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    No SB interest either, or any commercial sports for that matter, even hockey, and I'm Canadian. The only time I go see a Toronto Maple Leaf's game is when I get the tickets free from work. :laugh:
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I am not into the Super Bowl either, don't care who wins, LOL. But I do love my hockey, ha ha ha.
  • TheMollusk
    Options
    Maybe I'm the only guy!

I just saw that you're from Canada. You're pretty brave mentioning that. They're liable to oust you from the country!! haha ;)

Haha, I loved it more than anything when I was a kid xD But slooowly lost a lot of that interest, I guess.
  • Neliel
    Neliel Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I don't even know what the Super Bowl is!
  • MrsMills712
    Options
    Only care when my team is playing. Right now i'm enjoying the "Puppy Bowl" on Animal Planet :)
  • SkierElle
    Options
    i do not care at all about the superbowl!! I refused many party invites to do homework! what a nerd right!!!
    but I do love hockey :) Live, not on tv.
  • raeapling
    raeapling Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I don't care about Superbowl... I didn't even know who was playing until I got on Facebook today
  • CaityB14
    CaityB14 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Don't care much for watching sports. I played sports when I was younger... my favorite being soccer. But I can't purposely put on sports on tv to watch or actually sit there for more than a couple minutes. And pigging out just for some dumb sports game is stupid! It's not an excuse for eating bad!
  • smedlund
    smedlund Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    If the Lions were playing, I would care. I'm actually watching American Dad on Netflix right now. I'm going to be reading my book soon. Will probably watch a movie later on too.

If it was Stanley Cup time, then I would be watching. Love me some hockey, mainly Red Wings.
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I'm not even turning on the TV... Netflix time! I'll be checking in when it's over to see when Glee is on :)
  • pnesabrina
    pnesabrina Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Me too... Waiting anxiously for the post-Superbowl Glee episode!!!