What Gym does everyone use?

Options

Replies

• Angel1029
    Options
    Powerhouse Gym
  • karen4777
    Options
    After having a very bad accident that left me in a wheelchair for three months I now workout with a personal trainer. Yes it is expensive but if you have any physical limitations a personal trainer can create specific workouts that work best for each individual. Plus working with a trainer keeps my body in muscle confusion because we switch up each session so no single session is ever the same
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    I also have two memberships: One to a dance studio for tap/jazz/ballet and other dance based fitness classes (pilates, dance aerobics, Latin aerobics, step aerobics) and another to the YMCA for the aqua aerobics classes.

Charmagne
  • vzepol
    vzepol Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    24 hour fitness, they are everywhere.
  • mjd0109
    mjd0109 Posts: 152
    Options
    24 hr fitness and I love it! (although I'd gladly go back to college to use their kick @$$ rec center)
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    LA fitness.
    For Xmas, I got 3 years prepaid so I cannot pretend "I can't afford this, I should cancel my membership"

LOL
  • Amajoy
    Amajoy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Pure Fitness & LA Fitness. LA bought out Pure so I have access to all pure gyms and all LA gyms for $20.99 a month.
  • AngieOnTheBeach
    AngieOnTheBeach Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Goodlife Fitness, it's a little farther than I'd like it to be, but at the same tim, it's the closest one.
  • nskerr
    nskerr Posts: 91
    Options
    I use my exercise bike twice a day everyday. With gym memberships I found there are more excuses not to go when it isn't in your home.
  • justbcos
    Options
    Lifetime fitness - it is so nice, I feel a little pampered every time I go in there, and the staffers are always so nice and friendly, and a huge variety of equipment. I'm not a "class" person, but they have lots of classes too.

In the spring I'll probably be doing more workouts just walking/jogging in the neighborhood, and in the summer I'll be hitting the pool. Yeehaw!!!!
  • novatri
    novatri Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    La Fitness for me. $30 a month but much closer then the Y. I love all the treadmills cause there is usually one always open.
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I go to Planet Fitness. It is about 5 minutes away and for $20/month I have my choice of locations in the area. Which is great when running errands on weekends... gives me 3 options depending on the routes I am taking those days. Plus, the main one I go to is awesome. Super friendly; mostly go the same day / time so you start to meet other regulars. (Never though I would think of me as a "regular" at a gym! LOL).
  • pyro13g
    pyro13g Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    I have a gym in my home.
  • lisapisa1
    Options
    24 Hour Fitness
  • TeamEdwardJenn
    TeamEdwardJenn Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I go to the YMCA
  • Celeste79
    Options
    YMCA
  • thunt1990
    thunt1990 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    LA Fitness!
  • knighttrain74
    knighttrain74 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I've got a powertec multi-station leverage home gym and a nortic track elliptical in my basement
  • LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I live in Delaware, and go to PLANET FITNESS! LOVE it!
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    24hr fitness and love it!!!