Sexy Valentines Day Ladies 2011: WEEK 9

Options
For those of you who are still with us...WELCOME TO THE LAST WEEK BEFORE VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!!!!!

You sexxxxxxxxxxy ladies have been doing incredible for the last 2 months & I am proud to know each & every one of you. You're all so terrific, encouraging & beautiful...:heart:

Please post your current weight by tonight!!! Only one week left to reach or surpass our goals :love:

Replies

• MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    It was going to be tough to reach my goal. I still have to weigh myself tonight for this week weigh in but if I go by fridays weight I still have 6lbs to go. BTW I hate all numbers that end in 0. They are the hardest ones to get passed.
  • doublexhelix
    doublexhelix Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    i'm weighing in at 175.2 today for a loss of 0.4lbs! not much but it's something! i don't think i'll meet my goal unless i manage to lose 5 lbs this week though... but i'm okay with that
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Well as I announced last week I HAD met my goal & was hoping to exceed it...but then I gained .8 this week...so my goal is to lose that & get BACK down to my goal...although I lost a whole inch off my waist this week!!! Can't wait to see all of your results :flowerforyou:

My Starting Weight for this challenge on December 6th: 176.8
    My Current Weight for this challenge on February 7th: 167.6 [total loss of 9.2lbs]
  • PercyPig
    PercyPig Posts: 318
    Options
    So I just checked what I posted on week 1 and my SW for this challenge was 78.2 kg. Today I am 78.8!! I am sick and tired of working so hard and not seeing ANY results. So I guess my goal for next week is to reach my SW for this challenge :-)
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Good morning Sexy ladies!! My weigh in for this week is 136! 1 pound down from last week and 3 pounds under my vanlentine's goal! Woohoo!
  • kelseyleigh30
    Options
    Weighing in this morning at 231.8 for a loss of 1.2 lbs this week!
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I'm rebelling against my scale this week, so I don't have a weigh in. We'll just call this week's 149.5, the same as last week. I'm taking it out of the linen closet on Thursday for a weigh in, I haven't stepped on it since Friday morning! I'm hoping the few pounds I was up from a wedding last weekend is gone, and maybe something extra! I managed to keep my eating and drinking somewhat in check this weekend (esp. since I didn't do anything for the superbowl). I'll hopefully have a good final weight to report for next week!
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    :angry: UGH! 200.4 lbs this morning - up almost 4 lbs from yesterday! I'm sure its definitely from all that darn sodium at the Superbowl party yesterday! Grrrrr :grumble:
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    my success rate has been declining. wonder if i can lose 6 lbs this week? hahaha
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    So happy..... I made it back to 119 pounds today :happy: :happy: :happy: Just hope I can hang on in there for another week lol:laugh:
  • Dom82
    Dom82 Posts: 235
    Options
    Weighing in at 144lbs this week. I wasn't sure if I was going to make V-day goal and then TOM decided to visit this week but i somehow managed to loose a heap of weight during anyway

I swear my body is backwards. I loose more weight during that TOM then i do any other time of the month. :huh:

So I'm 1 pound away from my goal for Valentines Day! :love: :smooched:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    my weigh in is 161 blah
  • Alita2011
    Alita2011 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Same weight from last week 151.2... Seriously doubt I will meet my goal of 145
  • tmogs
    tmogs Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Well as seem to be my pattern I got down to 174 whoo whooo and saw it for a couple days but then TOM is here and it has jumped to 178 BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

178 this week
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    Since I refuse to acknowledge the water weight from Sunday, I am weighing in at my Sunday morning weight of 157.
  • lostalykat
    lostalykat Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Weighed in at 170.1, Lets hope I can get down to 169. something for valentines day, that is all I really want hehe,
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    Weighed in at 170.1, Lets hope I can get down to 169. something for valentines day, that is all I really want hehe,
    I really want to make inappropriate comments about wanting to have 69 in your number on V-Day...
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    I really want to make inappropriate comments about wanting to have 69 in your number on V-Day...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • lostalykat
    lostalykat Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    haha! That would be a good valentines day for sure!
  • Dom82
    Dom82 Posts: 235
    Options
    hehe as of this morning I have officially beaten my V-day goal by 100 grams! :love: 64.9kg! :drinker: