What video game keeps YOU on your butt? =)

Options
I have a bit of a sordid love affair with console games and my pc! (Which sadly keeps me on my butt way too much!) I was just curious who else suffers from the same affliction as I do! =)

Name your favorite poison (game) and discuss!

I'm currently a big fan of my wii fit, ps3, and my computer!
~Assassins Creed: Brotherhood
~Fallout: New Vegas
~WoW
~Starcraft
(Among many others!)

Replies

• taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Red Dead Redemption had me on my butt for a while there. Pretty cool game. I was also a huge fan of the GTA series. I only tend to play like 1 or 2 games a year and get really into them. Any more than that and I'd have to start calling out of work or something.

The God of War series was also excellent
  • alexmommy
    alexmommy Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I love my Wii for active games. Unfortunately my husband and I both play World of Warcraft, so I really have to watch how much time I spend playing on the computer when I have a little free time!
  • youngronin
    Options
    Lol. Street Fighter, Dead Space 2, and Marvel vs Capcom 3 that's about to drop. I just gotta get my workouts in early and get them out of the way!!
  • Endershadow
    Endershadow Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Red dead redemption! But I'm done with that so...L4D2
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    Mass Effect
    Just started:
    Borderlands
    Dragon Age Origins
    Halo: Reach
    Black Ops

On all of the games I just started, I have barely begun the campaigns and I really really want to finish all of them...
    I quit playing Eve Online and Warhammer last year dammit!

I just don't have enough time..I cannot stay up late at night and play like I used to. So now I'm cutting out gaming so I can give my treadmill some loving attention, it's very sad.
    My motto is: too many games so little time.

OH, and I am going to get Dead Space 2..even though...I can't play it for awhile...UGH
  • JillyBean819
    JillyBean819 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I have a bit of a sordid love affair with console games and my pc! (Which sadly keeps me on my butt way too much!) I was just curious who else suffers from the same affliction as I do! =)

Name your favorite poison (game) and discuss!

I'm currently a big fan of my wii fit, ps3, and my computer!

I've been playing Saints Row 2 on the PS3 lately. It's violent fun. I can sit there and play for hours and hours.

Sometimes I'll play while I ride the stationary bike but since I have the coordination of a blind lab rat it gets tricky trying to focus on sitting upright, pedaling, and mashing the numerous buttons on the remote.
  • mccorml
    mccorml Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    modern warfare 2 :D love it! and any infinity ward game none of that treyarch stuff!
  • Trovan
    Trovan Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I love WoW, but luckily for my weight-loss, I'm taking a break from it for a few months. I play a lot of CoD too.
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    OMG Black Ops.... I've been known to log in at 8am and not log out until 8pm!!! yikes!!!
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    modern warfare 2 :D love it! and any infinity ward game none of that treyarch stuff!

LMAO!!!
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    OMG Black Ops.... I've been known to log in at 8am and not log out until 8pm!!! yikes!!!

Were we separated at birth?

I'm not allowed to do that...I'm a SAHM, my husband would be irate and rightly so. But seriously, once my new baby gets some independence...wow, I'm going into a gaming coma!
  • lucieluss
    Options
    try uncharted 1-2 on ps3, its cool!
  • mccorml
    Options
    black ops blows! ftw! give treyarch two years to come up with a better game and they give you zombies the only good thing about it the guns suck the feel of its off modern warfare 3 is coming out! ya yah yah!
  • jenikkinicole
    Options
    I have a sad obsession with CoD Black Ops. Especially with the new pack out. Ugh..

I have forced my self to limited time and I seem to be doing ok with it so far. Lol.
  • mccorml
    Options
    look at the sheep as they follow the black ops crowd..sorry i just despise the face that they knocked off mw2 for the most part
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    black ops blows! ftw! give treyarch two years to come up with a better game and they give you zombies the only good thing about it the guns suck the feel of its off modern warfare 3 is coming out! ya yah yah!

Yes, I realize that. I hate zombies and I preferred the campaign and maps of MW MUCH more. ITA. But I had to at least play it to know myself. One of my dumbass gaming buddies lied to me and denied the difference in gaming houses when I declared to boycott the Treyarch! I'm an idiot for listening to him lol.
  • RoniDoll
    RoniDoll Posts: 262
    Options
    ZELDA!!!! and Super Mario =]
  • Yoleegarnet
    Options
    Yes! So many other gamers!! I'm with my people! *laughs*
  • Lazyboy09
    Lazyboy09 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    PC gamer here

Played about 2 years worth of WoW and quit when Lich King came out, currently playing the RIFT beta
    Played Dragon Age Origin but not the expansion, awaiting DA 2
    Bunches of FPS titles, currently playing Bad Company 2

I might have to look at Duke Nukem Forever when it comes out.. no seriously it really is!
  • mikeveggie68
    Options
    when i get time, i love to play mass effect