Sweet Sixteen: 1/24 - 5/9

Options

Replies

• aimeeclaire
    aimeeclaire Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Bonita and Natolee:

Congrats on your lose this week! :smile: ...I haven't weighed myself yet...but I will check-in today too. Hoping for at least 1 lb!!
  • spellbinder25
    spellbinder25 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I lost this thread. Bumping for now!
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    ugh, I am back up to my starting weight of 167.4
    I am disappointed in the gain, but I lost several inches this past week from doing the shred 7 days & cardio at the gym 5 nights. Hopefully next week I'll be able to post a loss...and I just have to say - GO STEELERS!!! I am a hardcore Vikings fan, and the Pack has always been the enemy, so there's just no way I can cheer for them. :laugh:
  • juleslianne
    Options
    Hey! Checking in! I am down 1 pound from last week (140 lbs.)! This is good considering I spent the second half of the week doing damage control from the first half, where nearly half of my meals were out to eat! I am excited to see everyone's progress! Keep it up! :smile:
  • aimeeclaire
    Options
    Yay! I am finally down (even if it is only .6!). 137.4 this week.

Haha! I love the Vikings too...but grew up 100 miles from Green Bay and am in a diehard Packer family...so I love them too :smile:

Keep up the great work everyone!
  • Mandee87
    Mandee87 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Today's weight 185.6! 1.8lbs down from last week, and 3.4lbs down total for this challenge =]
  • daisy89
    daisy89 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Today I weigh 148.8. =]

I'm hoping Super Bowl Sunday doesn't dramatically change that though! I'm planning on hitting the gym HARD tomorrow to make up for it. Lol.

Congrats to everyone even if there's not a loss this week, you've not given up and that's what this journey's about.
  • aimeeclaire
    Options
    Week 2 Results! :)

sweetsixteen-1.jpg
  • neebelung
    Options
    DAISY! WOW, look at you! That's awesome - great work!
  • Natolee72
    Natolee72 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Is it just me? :ohwell: I can't see the last column that has everyone's total losses. :ohwell:
  • spellbinder25
    spellbinder25 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I wasn't able to go to the gym last night but weighed-in today & I've dropped down to 142.5lbs. Actually, I thought we were going to weigh-in on Mondays :ohwell:

Anyway, aimeeclaire, if you get a chance plese update the list with my loss. If not, you can do it next week :smile:

Have a great week everyone! You all are doing so well!!
  • daisy89
    Options
    Thank you Bonita! You're doing amazingly as well!! I know we can do this. =]
  • juleslianne
    Options
    Let's keep it up ladies! :) I love seeing those results!
  • juleslianne
    Options
    Hey just checking in! I am down to 138 :happy: , which means a two pound loss this week! I can't wait to see everyone elses' progress!
  • aimeeclaire
    Options
    WOw! Nice work juleslianne!!! :) I am out of town and am nervous for my weigh~in. I will post results when I get back tomorrow.
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Ok my starting weight was 255.6 (when I returned home from Disney)
    This mornings unofficial weigh in was 252.4
    Tomorrow is the official weigh in!
  • juleslianne
    Options
    Thanks aimeeclaire! I was a little worried because I had a run-in with nachos on Monday, but luckily I had the rest of the week to fix that! :)
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Current Weight: 166.2
    Wooohooo!!!! Just over a pound loss for the week :smile:
  • daisy89
    Options
    Last week's weight: 148.8

Current weight: 146.8

It's a two pound loss for the week!!!

Hooray for everyone else who's lost!
  • Natolee72
    Natolee72 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Good Morning everyone :smile: Today I am at 208.6 :wink: I had a great week.... a 3 pound loss this week :bigsmile: I hope everyone is happy with their results this week :drinker: Have a great week!!!